- 1.American Express Rewards Cardholders: Pay w/ Membership Rewards Points & Receive 30% Off (Up to $30 ... ff; Valid for Select Accounts)(3 days ago)Amazon is offering select *American Express Rewards Cardholders: Pay w/ Membership Rewards Points & Receive 30% Off* (Up to $30 Maximum Discount) when you *click the promotional offer link* and...$30
- 2.(4 days ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select American Express Cardholders: $30 Statement Credit When You Spend $50+ at Martha Stewart Wine Co Online in one transactions by December 31, 2020. ...$50
- 4.(4 days ago)American Express is offering select *American Express Card Members: 1-Year Blinkist Premium Membership Trial* for *Free* when you 'Redeem the Offer' from the promotional page. Thanks Ali1967 Note,...
- 5.(4 days ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select *American Express Cardholders: $10 Statement Credit When You Spend $60+* at Macy's Online or In-Stores in one or more transactions by December 31,...$60
- 7.(2 weeks ago)$100
- 8.(2 weeks ago)Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions in-store at PetSmart or online at petsmart.com by 1/15/2021. See terms for...$100
- 9.(2 weeks ago)Calm is a meditation app for iOS and Android devices. If you have an American Express card, you can use the app for 1 year for free: Visit Calm.com/americanexpress Sign up or create an account. Provide your American Express card number. You will be automatically subscribed to pay full price after your first free year. You can immediately unsubscribe from auto-renewal by clicking Manage Subscription and clicking Cancel Subscription. Your first year will continue to be free, even after cancelling the subscription. Without a subscription, free content will still be available.
- 10.(3 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select American Express Cardholders: $5 Statement Credit When You Spend $20+ at Courses On Demand by December 20, 2020 https://www.amexoffers.com/$20
- 11.(3 weeks ago)From American Express "Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at HappyCards.com by 12/12/2020. See terms for...$100
- 12.(3 weeks ago)Ends 11/23. American Express is offering cardholders a one-time $10 statement credit by using an eligible enrolled AmEx Card to make three purchases using Apple Pay on a compatible mobile device.
Log in to your American Express online account and scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits. Click "Add to Card" to activate it. Some cardholders may not receive all offers (YMMV). Also, you generally need to be a cardholder in good standing for at least a few months to see these offers.
Some other current Amex card offers (YMMV):
15% Back on Purchases (up to $25) atA Chevron and TexacoA [Exp 11/1]
$5 Credit w/ $20+ at Udemy [Exp 12/20]
$9.99 Credit w/ $9.99+ atA Pandora MusicA [Exp 12/31]
$10 Credit w/ $25+ atA BP or Amoco (BPme Mobile App)A [Exp 12/31]$10 Credit* w/ $30+ at DoorDashA [Exp 10/14] *(up to 2 credits, max $20)
$20 Credit* w/ $40+ at Fubo TVA [Exp 12/3] *(up to 3 credits, max $60)$20 Credit w/ $100+ atA Best Western Hotels & Resorts [Exp 12/31]
$25 Credit w/ $100+ at Sherwin-Williams [Exp 10/31]
$45 Credit w/ $90+ at Mint Mobile [Exp 11/9]$50 Credit w/ $175+ at Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden InnA [Exp 12/31]$10
- 14.Amex Offer $10 off 10 - Trade Coffee (drinktrade.com)| Coffee Subscription Service - almost free cof ... e after sign up and amex offer(3 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering *Select American Express Cardholders*: *$10 Statement Credit* when you make a *Single Purchase of $10 or more* online at drinktrade.com by December 30,...$10
- 15.Amex Offer: Make 3 Purchases Using Apple Pay, Receive $10 Statement Credit (Valid for Select Cardholders)(4 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers offers *Eligible American Express Cardholders: Make 3 Qualifying In-Store or In-App Purchases* using *Apple Pay* on your eligible mobile device by *11/23/20* and...$10
- 17.(1 month ago)American Express via *Amex Offers is offering select American Express Cardholders: $120 Statement Credit When You Spend $300+* (in or or more transactions) directly w/ Delta Airlines/Fly Delta US App...$300
- 18.(2 months ago)Back again is a sale on Kingston HyperX computer memory and gaming accessories.
Also, anyone with a personal American Express card that has enrolled in Shop Small promotion will get $5 credit after making a $10+ purchase at this store. This is because Kingston Technology is considered a small business and is listed on the Shop Small website. AmEx limits the $5 credit to 10 redemptions this year ($50 max credit), see here for more info.
SO-DIMM DDR4 RAM (with lifetime product warranty) for laptops and mini desktops: 32GB (2x16GB) HyperX Impact DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666MHz CL-15 for $102, or $97 with AmEx credit.
The CAS latency of 15 (CL-15) means it performs faster than other 2666MHz memory in this price range. Most other SO-DIMM memory has a higher (slower) CAS latency of 19 or 20. Here are similar 2x16GB memory that go for about $100, but with a slower CL speed. 64GB (2x32GB) HyperX Impact DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666MHz CL16 for $198, or $193 with AmEx credit.
Normally sells for $280, so this deal is $82 off. Most other 2x32GB laptop memory has slower CL speeds and sell for $200 and up. 64GB (2x32GB) HyperX Impact DDR4 SO-DIMM 2933MHz CL17 for $211, or $206 with AmEx credit.
Normally sells for $305, so this deal is $94 off. Desktop computer DDR4 RAM (with lifetime product warranty): One 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz CL-16 RAM Module for $51, or $46 with AmEx credit.
Normally about $71. Note that a single module may not work, as some desktop computers need modules to be installed in identical pairs. 16GB (2x8GB) HyperX Fury DDR4 3000MHz CL-15 RAM for $57, or $52 with AmEx credit.
Normally about $72, so this deal is $15 off. 32GB (2x16GB) HyperX Predator/RGB DDR4 3200MHz CL-16 RAM for $121, or $116 with AmEx credit.
Normally sells for $188, so this deal is $67 off. One important note that may effect your purchasing decision. Kingston requires an adult signature upon delivery for orders over $200. This can be a problem for people who would not be home during working hours, or do not want to interact with a courier during times of Covid-19. If you are concerned, call Kingston or place order(s) below $200.
Look at your computer's manual or google for its specs, to determine which memory is compatible. You will want to know: Memory size: SO-DIMM is normally the memory for laptops and mini computers, and regular DIMM for desktop computers. A wrong size will not fit. Memory type: DDR4 is not compatible with DDR3 and older. A wrong type will not work. Memory capacity per module (maximum) and number of slots. For example, if your computer has 2 slots supporting up to 16GB per slot, then your computer can be upgraded to 32GB memory (or less). Memory speed (minimum): memory should have a MHz speed at least what your computer supports. This should only effect performance, if the memory speed is slower than what your computer can handle. Other than computer memory, HyperX is also selling:
Keyboard & mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Raid Mouse for $45, or $40 with AmEx credit.
Normally sells for $60. HyperX Fury S Mouse Pad for $9.
Normally sells for $15. A deal on a pricey headset: HyperX Cloud Orbit-S Gaming Headset for $230, or $225 with AmEx credit.
Normally sells for $280.$5