- 1.(5 hours ago)American Express offers currently has select offers for cardmembers. Spend $500 or more and receive $150 back at Celebrity cruises https://www.americanexpress.com/e...fa210e0INT$500
- 2.(3 days ago)Targeted - on American Express card offer : a oe Your offer to earn 500 Membership RewardsA points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your Card - up to three times a oe Offer ends 01/13/22. ...$1000
- 3.(3 days ago)Targeted - on American Express card offer : a oe Your offer to earn 500 Membership RewardsA points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your Card - up to three times a oe Offer ends 01/13/22. ...$1000
- 4.(3 days ago)American Express has three different offers on wine that are all spend $30 get $30 cashback. Each offer can be used three times for a total of $90 each. www.Wineinsiders.com/amex...$30
- 5.Amex Offers: Spend Between $500-$1500 on Reservations at Royal Caribbean & Get Up to $500 Credit (Valid for Select Cardholders)(4 days ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select *American Express Cardholders: Statement Credit* (Up to $500 Back) when you spend your qualified requirement (*from $500-$1500*) w/ your enrolled...$500
- 6.Amex YMMV Targeted: Spend $5 or more using your contactless card, get $2 back. Up to 5 times (total of $10).(2 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select *American Express Cardholders: $2 Statement Credit* (Up to $10) when you spend $5 or more w/ your enrolled Amex Card and *make a single purchase...$5
- 7.(2 weeks ago)I just logged into my American Express account and saw this offer on my Blue Cash Everyday card. Just click on enroll now and you should be good to go. I'm adding YMMV because the offer wasn't...$1
- 8.Amex Offers - Spend $25+ on select fuel purchases, get $5 back, up to 3x at ExxonMobil [ Synergy Supreme+a Premium Fuel ](2 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers is offering select *American Express Cardholders: $5 Statement Credit* (Up to 3x) when *you spend $25 or more* w/ your enrolled Amex Card and make a single,...$25
- 9.(2 weeks ago)American Express via Amex Offers [americanexpress.com] is offering Select American Express Cardholders: $4 Statement Credit (up to 3 times for a total of $12) when you spend $8.99 or more at AMC+ by...$9
- 10.(2 weeks ago)Blue Cash PreferredA Card from American Express | Earn a $300 Statement Credit$300
- 11.Amex offers - Monthly spend offer: Spend $200 at grocery stores, get $10 back for up to 3 months. - YMMV(2 weeks ago)This was one of the offers that popped up this morning on my Blue Cash Preferred. Enjoy! Edited to add the word grocery to the title. TOC: ---Quote---$200
- 12.(3 weeks ago)Just got 180 dishwasher Dropps for $30.18 plus $10 back or combining with the American express offer of spend $30 get $10 credit. Obviously this would only apply to those that have the Dropps Offer...$10
- 13.(3 weeks ago)Dell (Member Purchase Program)*?has the Dell G15 11th Generation Core i7 Octa-Core Full HD 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Dark Shadow Grey) on sale for?$850?with free shipping.
Select American Express cardholders can get a $100 statement credit with purchase of $599+ at Dell. Login to Amex account and search under Amex Offers & Benefits (ends 9/30).
Intel Core i7-11800H 2.30GHz 8-Core, 8GB DDR4, 256GB?M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD15.6" 120Hz FHD (1920x1080, 250 nits), 4GB?NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050802.11ax (2x2), Bluetooth, HDMI 2.1, USB-C, 6-cell (86WHr), Win 10 Home
*Non-members can check out as a guest user.$850
- 14.(4 weeks ago)Three similar deals from 3 separate companies: Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card Apply, get the card, and charge at least $1,000 within the first 90 days to get $200 credit. Card features: 3% back on your choice of either gas, online shopping, travel, dining, drug stores, or home furnishings, plus 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other purchases. Capital One QuickSilver Credit Card Apply, get the card, and charge at least $500 within the first 90 days to get $200 credit. Card features: 1.5% back on every purchase, and no foreign transaction fees. Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Apply, get the card, and charge at least $500 within the first 90 days to get $200 credit. Card features: 5% back at some grocery stores for the first year only, then 1.5%. 5% back on Lyft rides, 3% at some restaurants, and 1.5% on all other purchases. No annual fee on these cards. All have the usual heavy interest rates when carrying a balance past the monthly due date. Promotions are only available to new members of each card, who have also not been a previous member for the last few years.
Beware of risks of applying for a credit card. Here are 3 risks: Choose wisely, and don't apply for more than 2 cards in a year which can negatively affect your credit score. If you have established credit and may soon apply for an apartment lease or a house loan, do not apply for a credit card today. When creditors and landlords see a new credit approval without history of monthly payment, they may consider your your application at a higher risk and may not give you the best available rates. Once you established a history of on-time payments with all the credit cards in your wallet, better apartment rates and financing terms will be easier to get. A new credit card is an opportunity to spend more money, and heavy interest fees apply when carrying a balance past their balance due date. Do not apply if you are concerned about controlling your spending or paying off debt. With all this said, a $200 credit is a generous offer.
Other good credit card offers: American Express Platinum with an annual fee of $695. Earn 125,000 Rewards Points after spending at least $6,000 within the first 6 months. If you see 100,000 Points instead of 125,000, clear cookies, open incognito, or try another browser. Rewards Points can be converted into airline miles, and 125,000 bonus miles could be enough for up to 10 round-trip domestic airfare. For example, we checked Delta and JetBlue for travel in October, and found round-trip between San Francisco and Austin uses 11,000 AmEx points, and round-trip between Boston and Fort Lauderdale uses 10,500 AmEx points. AmEx points can also be converted to rewards for Delta, JetBlue, Hawaiian Airlines, Virgin Atantic, Qantas, Air France, KLM, Air Canada, AeroMexico, ANA, British Airways, Emirates, Iberia, Hilton Honors, and Marriott Bonvoy. The Platinum Card earns one reward point per dollar spent, includes no foreign transaction fees, access to airport lounges, $200 airline incidental fee credit for one airline per calendar year, TSA Precheck or Global Entry credit ($85 or $100 value), Clear membership credit ($179 value), $15 Uber rides/Eats credit each month ($180 value yearly), and $20 monthly credit toward Audible, Peacock, and a New York Times subscription ($240 value yearly). Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card with no annual fee. Amazon Prime members get $100 Amazon credit and 5% back when shopping at Amazon and Whole Foods Market. If you are a Prime member and already shop regularly at Amazon or Whole Foods, 5% back can add up to a good amount saved.$200
- 16.(4 weeks ago)GoPro is offering the GoPro HERO10 Black 5.3K Action Camera with 1-Year GoPro Subscription for the best deal.
Regular Price is $499.99
Only for Amex Holders
Go to American Express and login
Under Amex Offers & Benefits locate the GoPro Spend $200 or more, get $40 back offer
Click on Add to Card for the offer if eligible
GoPro Bundle for $399.98
You will get $40 back from the Amex Offer
Final Price is $359.98 Shipped$360
- 17.Select Amex Cardholders: GoPro HERO10 Black 5.3K Action Camera + 1-Yr GoPro Sub $360 & More + SD CB + Free S&H(4 weeks ago)GoPro.com has for *Select American Express Cardholders: GoPro HERO10 Black 5.3K Action Camera w/ 1-Year GoPro Subscription* for $399.98 - $40 Statement Credit = *$359.98*. Slickdeals Cashback is...$360
- 18.American Express BLUE CARD 0% interest on new charges for 12 billing cycles - Log In, Look For Offer ... cept it (YMMV on all accounts)(4 weeks ago)Attachment 10586659 (https://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10586659) See screenshot, look for this offer on your main billing landing screen after log in and accept it if...
- 19.(4 weeks ago)Special Offer For You Earn 125,000 Membership RewardsA points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.a Plus, earn 10x points on eligible...$0
- 20.(1 month ago)HBO is offering their advertisement-free HBOMax streaming entertainment service for $7.50 per month for your first 6 months of service. The service can be cancelled at any time, since there is no contract or required term for the deal.
After 6 months, the service automatically renews at its normal price of $15/month.
HBOMax features movies and series in HD and 4K, including this year's Warner Bros. movies.
If you have an American Express card, you may be eligible to get one year of HBOMax for about $85 (comes out to $7.09 per month). Sign-in to AmericanExpress.com or the AmEx app, and browse AmEx Offers that are available and already added to your card. Look for "Spend $99.99 or more, get $25 back" on an HBO Max annual subscription. Add that promotion to your card, if it has not already been added. This promotion may not be available for all American Express cards, and only works if you add the promotion to your card before proceeding to the next steps. Sign-up for the monthly plan for $7.50/month for the first 6 months. Purchase with your American Express card that has the $25 back promotion added to it. Wait one hour after completing the sign-up. Sign-in to HBO Max, go to "My Account", and click "Switch Plans" (or click here). Tap the "Yearly" button, and an ad-free annual plan of $109.99/year will appear. HBO will charge $102.50 today, which is the difference from the $110 annual price minus the $7.50 that you already paid when singing-up for the monthly plan. Wait a week, and American Express will credit $25 on your account. Your final total spent will be $85 (plus tax) for 1 year of HBO Max, which comes out to about $7.09 per month. The plan automatically renews at $150 in one year, but you can cancel the auto-renewal at any time.$8