- 1.(10 hours ago)On sale for the next couple hours is a portable USB battery charger with 10,000mAh that recharges with its tiny solar panel. Most other solar-powered battery chargers sell for at least $25.
Overall, we feel $17 is a great value for someone who may be hiking, camping, or outdoors for days at a time. Clip it to a backpack, so its phone-sized 7.4oz solar panel can charge up when exposed to sunlight.
Its solar panel feature makes this designed for emergency use for hikers and backpackers, rather than for every day use. It can take 2-7 days to fully charge itself from sunlight, making it a nice way to ensure some power will be available for your phone if you will be away from a power outlet for days at a time. Keep in mind though, phones often have no service where hikers and campers go, but even still, it could be useful for some situations.
It can recharge from a USB power outlet, too.$17
- 2.(2 days ago)With many gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 in towns with outbreaks, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 8-Pound Dumbbells for $26 ($13 each). 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) And, they have re-stocked Kettlebell Weights at $21 to $70 each.
Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.$30
- 3.(2 days ago)Choose one: 12-Pack of 33.8 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparking Water 24-Pack of 16.9 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparkling Water On the right, select "Subscribe & Save" to get 5% off. In the middle, check the box "Coupon, Save an extra..." Checkout. The 12-pack will be $13.03 plus tax. The 24-pack will be $12.60 plus tax. Wait a few days until your order ships, then Cancel Your Subscribe & Save Subscription. If you do not cancel, Amazon will automatically re-order more water for you at a future date.$13
- 4.(3 days ago)(expired)
About 3-5 times per year, Amazon runs a one-day sale on SanDisk storage products. Their one-day sale is back today, while less impressive than past deals, there are a few deals worth mentioning: 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $48. Normally about $60. Excellent quality MicroSD card, but U1 speed (not the U3 with faster transfer rate). 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $32. Normally about $40. Extreme Pro 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card for $16. Normally about $21. The "Extreme Pro" is our favorite SD card for SLR and Mirrorless cameras, because its blazing fast write speed frees up the camera to take more photos instead of waiting. 128GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad for $36. Normally about $44. Helps free up space on an iPhone or iPad by providing a Lightning Port and a USB port, for transferring files to a computer.$48
- 5.(1 week ago)Click the "Buy Now With 1-Click" at the Kindle price of $0.00. Do not click "Read for Free" on Kindle Unlimited.$0
- 6.(1 week ago)Samsung EVO Select 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $34. Samsung makes excellent quality storage products. The "U3" spec means this card supports at least 30 megabytes per second write speed, 3 times faster performance than a U1 card.
Other 256GB MicroSD cards sell for about $40, and this Samsung normally sells for $45 to $50.
MicroSD cards expand the storage capacity of non-Apple smartphones and laptops that have a MicroSD slot.$34
- 7.(1 week ago)RavPower, our favorite brand of portable battery chargers, is selling the 10,000mAh battery for $9 when clicking the $5 coupon under the $13.99 price. Black color only.
Provides 2 USB ports and 3.4A combined output. When fully charged, the 10,000mAh capacity can fully charge a dead iPhone 11 battery 2.5 times. Charge the battery from any USB power source with 2.4A output.$9
- 8.(2 weeks ago)Aukey 18-Watt USB-C Charger for $15, and click the 60% off coupon under the price. Normally, USB-C chargers sell for at least $12.$6
- 9.(2 weeks ago)This TCL 55S425 is a great value large-screen 4K TV. At $280 with free shipping, it supports 1080p and 4K video, HDR10, and has Roku built-in. See the full specifications on TCL's website.
Lots of streaming apps are available with Roku, and the TV can be fully controlled by the included Roku remote and the free Roku app.
This TV normally sells for $300 to $380.$280
- 10.(2 weeks ago)$80
- 11.(2 weeks ago)With some gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 at indoor places, home gym equipment is still in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-pound dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-pound dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 10-pound dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each) Single 15-pound dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2). Pair of 20-pound dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). Amazon had been sold-out of all weights above 12 pounds for a while. And, they have kettlebells.
They are still sold-out of 30 and 45-pound dumbbells.
Update (6/21): Some of the heavier weights are now sold-out.$31
- 12.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
Anker makes excellent quality products, and today they are having a sale on some products, including: Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Stand for $12.27. Does not include a USB adapter. Can charge Qi-Certified phones, like iPhone and Samsung devices that support Qi wireless charging. Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Pad with Apple Watch Stand for $36. Normally sells for about $50, although many lesser-known brands normally sell similar products for about $40. Includes a QC 3.0 charger, which normally sells for $11. Wirelessly charges Qi-Certified phones on its pad. Has an optional stand for charging an Apple Watch, which requires the charger that came with your Apple Watch (this does not include a watch charger).$13
- 13.(2 weeks ago)Amazon, Google, and Facebook are having Father's Day sales on their smartspeakers and smart displays:
Google Home (Nest): Nest Mini Smartspeaker for $29. Normally about $45. Nest Hub 7" for $90. Normally over $120. We have seen it on sale for $75, occasionally. Nest Hub Max, 10" for $199. 720p display, and does video calls. Normally about $229. Amazon (Alexa): Echo Flex - Mini Smart Speaker for $17.50. Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $30. Echo Dot 3rd Generation with Clock for $35. Normally about $50. Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50. Echo 3rd Generation for $70 Echo Plus 1st Generation for $40 Echo Plus 2nd Generation for $100 Echo Show 5" for $60 Echo Show 8" for $90 Echo Show 10" for $180. Does video calls. Echo Studio, High-fidelity 3D Audio for $170 Facebook Portal. Alexa smartspeaker with video calling: Portal Mini 8" for $99. Normally $129. Portal 10" for $149. Normally $179. Portal 15.6" for $249. We have Amazon and Google speakers in our home. They all mostly work the same.
When choosing a speaker, size does matter. The larger (and more expensive) the unit is, the better its speakers and ability to hear your voice commands. For $35 and under, the quality of the Nest Mini and the Echo Dot are quite good, and can easily fill a bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom with music.
For web searches and playing music we like, the Google speakers seem to do a better job. The Google devices seem to have better personalization for each person in the house, playing more of the songs each person likes. Google does charge $10/mo for Music or $12/mo for YouTube Premium. Without paying for the service, you can still get personalized music but specific songs and albums will not play upon request.
Anyone with Amazon Prime membership means the Amazon options are a better deal. With Prime Music, all Amazon speakers will play whatever you request.
If you have Spotify or Pandora, any smartspeaker will link up to them.
One bit of advice is to not put your smartspeaker on the nightstand, beside the couch, or within a couple feet from where people sit & sleep. Devices like smartspeakers and phones use constant wifi or bluetooth, which generate some RF radiation. Some studies suggest constant close exposure to RF signals can cause cancer. It makes us feel better knowing RF signals are not close by where we sit and sleep. We use a RF Meter to detect the RF radiation strength from wireless devices.$29
- 14.(2 weeks ago)$12
- 15.(2 weeks ago)Honeywell Lyric T5 Wifi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen for $79. Normally about $100. Replaces a wall-mounted thermostat.
Controlled by the Honeywell Home App, a smart speaker, or using the thermostat's touchscreen.
A regular (non-Wifi) thermostat normally sells for about $55.$79
- 16.(2 weeks ago)RavPower is our favorite brand of USB chargers and battery packs.
Today they are selling their RavPower 60W USB Desktop Charger for $18 when applying code YQWL86KE during checkout ($29 before coupon). Has 6 charging ports: USB-C 24W power delivery USB QC 3.0 24W fast charging 2 USB 2.4A charging ports USB 1.5A charging port, marked as "phone" USB 1A charging port, marked as "storage" The USB-C and USB QC ports are shared, and cannot be used simultaneously.
Includes a 30-month warranty when registering with RavPower.
If QC and USB-C are not needed, they also sell a 6-Port USB Desktop Charger for $23 (click the 5% coupon) that can charge up to 5 devices simultaneously at full 2.4A power.$18
- 17.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
PNY 256GB U3 256GB Secure Digital (SD) Card for $28. This and other similar 256GB SD cards normally sell for about $40.$28
- 18.(3 weeks ago)$32
- 19.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
On sale for a few hours is a USB-C hub that provides: HDMI and VGA video output, for laptops that have Thunderbolt or DisplayPort via USB-C 3.5mm audio (for headphones) gigabit ethernet SD Card and Micro/SD reader power delivery, for laptops that support USB-C power input 3 USB3.0 ports Similar USB-C hubs with all these ports would normally sell for at least $45.
No power adapter is included. Use a USB-C power adapter included with your laptop, or shop for one. Buying one can be about $33 with cable or $40 without cable.$38
- 20.(3 weeks ago)When connecting networking devices like computers, printers, surveillance cameras, wireless access points, and gigabit switches/routers in the home, good quality ethernet cables are needed.
If you need a long cable, we like the Jadaol brand sold on Amazon because their flat design hides along the base board of a wall and bends fairly nicely around corners. Their 25-foot Cat-7 cable is on sale for $10.15, higher quality and cheaper than their Cat-6 cable. The 50-foot is $8.40 more.$10
- 21.(3 weeks ago)TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp is on sale for $34 (normally about $40 to $50). White color only.
It has a lot of positive reviews, with nearly everyone raving about its brightness and minimalist look. Also has a USB port for charging a phone.
$34 is pricier than many other desk lamps, but is a great price for people looking for something powerful enough to brighten a room, or need a bright light when on camera.$34
- 22.(4 weeks ago)6-pack of Suave Hand Sanitizer Spray, 10oz bottles, for $27 ($4.50 per bottle).
This contains 65% Ethyl Alcohol which, according to the CDC, is enough to kill Covid-19 and other viruses. Note that "Ethyl Alcohol" is the same thing as "Ethanol Alcohol", and this product's 65% Ethyl is higher than the CDC's 60% Ethanol recommendation.
A 10oz (295ml) bottle is very large for hand sanitizer, and will not fit in a pocket or regular-size purse. We guess that each bottle could provide at 70-100 sprays, so say you use 5 sprays per day, each bottle should last over 2 weeks.$27
- 23.(4 weeks ago)TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for $14.40. Normally $17 to $25, and includes a 5-year warranty.
Like a surge protector extends the ports from an electrical outlet, a switch adds extra ports to an Internet router.
We own a couple TP-Link switches, and they work very well. Wired network devices like a laptop, printer, and game console will have faster more reliable networking than any wireless/wifi.
No ethernet cables are included. If you need some, Amazon is selling a 10-Pack of 14-Foot Cat-5e Ethernet Cables for $7.50. Cat-5e (with the "e") are capable of gigabit, as are Cat-6 cables.$14
- 24.(4 weeks ago)Deals on the list include: 9.2-foot LED light strip for $16. Power and color can be controlled by a smartphone.
4-Pack Smart Power Outlets for $22.43. Use an app or a smart speaker to turn on/off devices plugged in to them. 4-Pack Smart Dimmer Switch for $57. Use an app or a smart speaker to dim and turn on/off lights in the home. A skilled electrician will need to install these. Note, they do not work with "3-way" lights, so it will not to replace a switch at both the top and bottom of the stairs that control one light.$16
- 25.(1 month ago)RavPower 15,000mAh Portable Battery Charger for $22 Click the extra $5 coupon under the $36 price. Add one to the cart, and proceed to checkout. Enter code 6H5OCC4L to get $9 off. Final price is $22 plus tax. Provides 18W USB-C power delivery, 18W QC3.0 USB, and 12W USB output. So it can charge any phone or tablet. Charges itself through either 18W USB-C or 2.4A USB-Micro.
Includes a 30 month warranty. When the 15,000mAh is fully charged, it can charge a dead iPhone 11 battery about 4 times.
RavPower 20,000mAh USB-C Portable Battery Charger for $34.50 Click the extra $5 coupon under the price, and select the Black color model. Add one to the cart, and proceed to checkout. Enter code TG21RPPP to get $6.50 off. Final price is $34.50 plus tax. A USB-C power adapter (30W or higher) is required to charge this battery. If your laptop has USB-C power, it is likely that adapter will charge this battery pack. The 60W USB-C power delivery means this battery is one of the only sub-$50 battery packs capable of charging laptop computers that use 60W USB-C power.
Includes a 30 month warranty. When the 20,000mAh is fully charged, it can give about a 50% battery boost to a laptop computer that supports USB-C power input, or charge a dead iPhone 11 battery about 6 times.
RavPower 20,100mAh Portable Battery Charger for $40 when clicking the $10 coupon under the $50 price. If you want high power USB-C portable charging from a battery that takes in USB-Micro charging, this one may be a good choice. It provided about 50% battery boost to our laptop, takes about 3 hours to recharge with USB-C or about 20 hours to recharge using the USB-Micro input.$22
- 26.(1 month ago)Add $35+ worth of products from the list, and get $10 off during checkout. Home supplies on the list include: 2-Pack Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner for $3.47 Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil for $3.48 Tide Laundry Detergent Liquid, HE, 100 Fl. Oz for $12.35. Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges for $5.22. Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags, 28-Pack for $5 Febreze Air Freshener, 3-Pack for $11.91.$10
- 27.(1 month ago)For iPhone, Samsung, and other phones that support wireless Qi charging, this Aukey Wireless Charger is $13 after clicking the $12 coupon under the $25 price. Similar ones sell for about $19.
Does not include a charger. Compatible QC chargers sell for $10.50, $12, and $14, and a 3-pack for $19.$13
- 28.(1 month ago)96W USB-C Power Adapter Click the $3 coupon under the $60 price, then add one to the cart. On the final checkout page, enter code EFTKYOZJ Final price is $27 plus tax. Includes a 6-foot USB-C cable, and connects to a laptop or battery pack that accepts USB-C power input.
Normally, USB-C chargers capable of up to 96W power would normally sell for $50 to $80.
We are excited about USB-C power cables because many modern laptops and some tablets support a lot of functionality by plugging-in a single USB-C cable. More than just power, adding a USB-C hub like this one can give power to the laptop or tablet, add an external monitor, gigabit ethernet, and USB devices over a single cable. Not every laptop/tablet can do USB-C power input, but if yours does, you can get more than just power input from a single USB-C port.$27
- 29.(1 month ago)(expired)
Click the coupon under the $6 price and choose "Subscribe & Save" on the right, to get it for $4.20 with free shipping.
These normally sell for about $4 each.
Wait until your order ships, then you can change or cancel Subscribe & Save subscription. Beware that Amazon will automatically re-order this sunscreen for you at a future date, so knowing where you can manage or cancel your subscription is important.$4
- 30.(1 month ago)Not a "deal" because of the price, but a deal because it's in-stock from a US-based company and contains the ingredients that kill Covid-19 (and other viruses).
Contains 70% Ethanol Alcohol and ships from the manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA.
The price is average during pre-Covid times, and is a hot deal today because of limited supply.
Note that this comes in a giant jug, and is meant to fill empty bottles that you have. If you don't have empty bottles available, consider getting some.$45