- 1.(1 hour ago)Get $10 Off of 3 household essentials. Add any combination of the cleaning, laundry detergent, and dishwasher soap products from this list to your cart. For example: Add 3 of Tide HE Laundry Detergent, 64 Loads at $13 each, for $39 total. Will be $29 during checkout. Grocery stores normally sell this for $12 each. Add a Swiffer Heavy Duty Duster Kit for $12, and 2 of 11-Pack Refills at $12 each for $36 total. Will be $26 during checkout. After at least $30 of these items are in your cart, begin the checkout. Look at the final checkout page, where the $10 discount should appear. Other deals: 6-Pack of Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, Fresh Breeze, 7.5 fl. oz.for $5.88 Kashi GO Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal for $3. Choosing "Subscribe & Save" takes 15? off, but remember to cancel Subscribe & Save after your first order ships, to avoid automatic future re-orders. Revlon Nail Clipper for $2 6-Pack Colgate Sparkling Whitening Toothpaste for $8. 6-Pack of Annie Chun's Cooked White Sticky Rice for $8 6-Pack of Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened Original 32oz, Unsweetened for $10.55. This brand is carrageenan-free, which is a good thing for non-dairy milk. However, Silk brand does have gellan gum and locust bean gum which people with sensitive immune systems may have trouble with. 30-Pack of Toilet Paper for $20. Same price as grocery store brand, but delivered. 30-Pack of Bounty Paper Towels for $30.44. Same price as at the grocery store, but delivered.$10
- 2.(1 day ago)(expired)
3 light modes and 10 brightness levels, for betting lighting during live streaming, video calls, and photos.
Ring lights like this are very popular these days.$29
- 3.(1 day ago)(expired)
A Chinese-import seller on Amazon is having a short-lived sale on a Softbox Studio Lighting Kit at $34. This and other similar lights sell for about $45 and up. Works just like a regular lamp, with a power on/off switch for continuous light.
Includes a non-dimmable E27 5500K bulb (which is very bright), plus a free replacement bulb (two bulbs total included). Each claim to have 8,000 hours of life, which is a very, very long time. The bulbs normally sell for about $14 apiece.
Since it's meant for photography and home studio use, it is very lightweight. It will fall over when bumped, so it's not meant for use in a living room, bedroom, or area where people and pets may knock it over.$34
- 4.(2 days ago)With many gyms closed to help stop the spread of Covid-19, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells and kettlebells have been re-stocked with free shipping, including:
Neoprene: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each). Great price at $1.50 per pound. Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). $4.29/pound Pair of 3-Pound Dumbbells for $13.50 ($6.75 each). $2.25/pound Pair of 10-Pound Dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each). $1.55/pound Pair of 15-Pound Dumbbells for $45.50 ($22.75 each). $1.50/pound Pair of 20-Pound Dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). $1.35/pound Rubber Encased Hex: 10-Pound Dumbbell for $16 ($32 for 2) 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) Kettlebells: 10-Pound Kettlebell for $21 15-Pound Kettlebell for $26.50 20-Pound Kettlebell for $32 25-Pound Kettlebell for $37.50 30-Pound Kettlebell for $42.50 35-Pound Kettlebell for $43. Great price at $1.23/pound 40-Pound Kettlebell for $53.50 Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.
As another option, contact your local gym to see if they offer equipment rentals.$30
- 5.(2 days ago)(expired)
Two-pack of table-top Neewer lights for $16 until 12:45pm Eastern (11:45am Central, 9:45am Pacific). Normally $25, and Neewer makes good quality products.
We bought this two-pack when it was on sale a few months ago, and they work well to brighten a small area. They work handheld as well as desktop/tabletop. If you do take photos of objects and need more lighting, or looking to add some light to a wall for accent, these are pretty nice for the $8 each price.
We would not recommend these for webcam lighting, since they are too bright (with non-adjustable brightness) to safely shine at someone's eyes for a period of time. They also cast light at a small area. We use have these shining upward against the bottom of a shelf, which converts shadows into a nice color effect and helps brighten some of the room while on camera.
Compared to desk lamps, photography lights are typically brighter for a smaller area. Similar camera lighting deals: For desk: TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with Dimmer and 5 Color Modes for $35 when clicking the $5 coupon under the 40 price. Very good for a desk or bed-side light. SLR/mirrorless camera mount: Pixel RGB Camera Light for $56.80 with code C73KTV2U?. Built-in rechargeable battery, and mounts to a camera tripod or mirrorless/SLR camera's flash mount. For home studio: 2-Pack GVM App-Controlled Light Panels with Stands for $190. We have no first-hand experience with these, but GVM sells a lot of good lighting products for video makers. Seems like a good value at $95 each.$16
- 6.(4 days ago)RavPower Portable Battery Pack with 22,000mAh capacity for $37. Click the $8 coupon under the $36.99 price. Add one to the cart, and begin checkout. On the final checkout page, apply code ED35RPPP to get $9 off. Final price is $20 plus tax.
Charges up to 3 regular USB devices at once, with a combined 5.8A output. For example, charging two tablets at 2.4A and one phone at 1A.$20
- 7.(6 days ago)Amazon Prime members can sign up for Showtime & Starz for $1/month for the first 2 months.
Showtime has shows like Homeland, Billions, Shameless, and The L Word. Watch using the Prime Video app on a smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, or similar streaming device.
Cancel any time. After the second month, it renews automatically at $11/month.$2
- 8.(1 week ago)(expired)
On sale for the next couple hours is a portable USB battery charger with 10,000mAh that recharges with its tiny solar panel. Most other solar-powered battery chargers sell for at least $25.
Overall, we feel $17 is a great value for someone who may be hiking, camping, or outdoors for days at a time. Clip it to a backpack, so its phone-sized 7.4oz solar panel can charge up when exposed to sunlight.
Its solar panel feature makes this designed for emergency use for hikers and backpackers, rather than for every day use. It can take 2-7 days to fully charge itself from sunlight, making it a nice way to ensure some power will be available for your phone if you will be away from a power outlet for days at a time. Keep in mind though, phones often have no service where hikers and campers go, but even still, it could be useful for some situations.
It can recharge from a USB power outlet, too.$17
- 9.(1 week ago)Choose one: 12-Pack of 33.8 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparking Water 24-Pack of 16.9 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparkling Water On the right, select "Subscribe & Save" to get 5% off. In the middle, check the box "Coupon, Save an extra..." Checkout. The 12-pack will be $13.03 plus tax. The 24-pack will be $12.60 plus tax. Wait a few days until your order ships, then Cancel Your Subscribe & Save Subscription. If you do not cancel, Amazon will automatically re-order more water for you at a future date.$13
- 10.(1 week ago)With many gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 in towns with outbreaks, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 8-Pound Dumbbells for $26 ($13 each). 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) And, they have re-stocked Kettlebell Weights at $21 to $70 each.
Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.$30
- 11.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
About 3-5 times per year, Amazon runs a one-day sale on SanDisk storage products. Their one-day sale is back today, while less impressive than past deals, there are a few deals worth mentioning: 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $48. Normally about $60. Excellent quality MicroSD card, but U1 speed (not the U3 with faster transfer rate). 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $32. Normally about $40. Extreme Pro 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card for $16. Normally about $21. The "Extreme Pro" is our favorite SD card for SLR and Mirrorless cameras, because its blazing fast write speed frees up the camera to take more photos instead of waiting. 128GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad for $36. Normally about $44. Helps free up space on an iPhone or iPad by providing a Lightning Port and a USB port, for transferring files to a computer.$48
- 12.(3 weeks ago)Click the "Buy Now With 1-Click" at the Kindle price of $0.00. Do not click "Read for Free" on Kindle Unlimited.$0
- 13.(3 weeks ago)Samsung EVO Select 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $34. Samsung makes excellent quality storage products. The "U3" spec means this card supports at least 30 megabytes per second write speed, 3 times faster performance than a U1 card.
Other 256GB MicroSD cards sell for about $40, and this Samsung normally sells for $45 to $50.
MicroSD cards expand the storage capacity of non-Apple smartphones and laptops that have a MicroSD slot.$34
- 14.(3 weeks ago)RavPower, our favorite brand of portable battery chargers, is selling the 10,000mAh battery for $9 when clicking the $5 coupon under the $13.99 price. Black color only.
Provides 2 USB ports and 3.4A combined output. When fully charged, the 10,000mAh capacity can fully charge a dead iPhone 11 battery 2.5 times. Charge the battery from any USB power source with 2.4A output.$9
- 15.(3 weeks ago)Aukey 18-Watt USB-C Charger for $15, and click the 60% off coupon under the price. Normally, USB-C chargers sell for at least $12.$6
- 16.(3 weeks ago)This TCL 55S425 is a great value large-screen 4K TV. At $280 with free shipping, it supports 1080p and 4K video, HDR10, and has Roku built-in. See the full specifications on TCL's website.
Lots of streaming apps are available with Roku, and the TV can be fully controlled by the included Roku remote and the free Roku app.
This TV normally sells for $300 to $380.$280
- 17.(3 weeks ago)$80
- 18.(3 weeks ago)With some gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 at indoor places, home gym equipment is still in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-pound dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-pound dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 10-pound dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each) Single 15-pound dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2). Pair of 20-pound dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). Amazon had been sold-out of all weights above 12 pounds for a while. And, they have kettlebells.
They are still sold-out of 30 and 45-pound dumbbells.
Update (6/21): Some of the heavier weights are now sold-out.$31
- 19.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
Anker makes excellent quality products, and today they are having a sale on some products, including: Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Stand for $12.27. Does not include a USB adapter. Can charge Qi-Certified phones, like iPhone and Samsung devices that support Qi wireless charging. Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Pad with Apple Watch Stand for $36. Normally sells for about $50, although many lesser-known brands normally sell similar products for about $40. Includes a QC 3.0 charger, which normally sells for $11. Wirelessly charges Qi-Certified phones on its pad. Has an optional stand for charging an Apple Watch, which requires the charger that came with your Apple Watch (this does not include a watch charger).$13
- 20.(3 weeks ago)Amazon, Google, and Facebook are having Father's Day sales on their smartspeakers and smart displays:
Google Home (Nest): Nest Mini Smartspeaker for $29. Normally about $45. Nest Hub 7" for $90. Normally over $120. We have seen it on sale for $75, occasionally. Nest Hub Max, 10" for $199. 720p display, and does video calls. Normally about $229. Amazon (Alexa): Echo Flex - Mini Smart Speaker for $17.50. Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $30. Echo Dot 3rd Generation with Clock for $35. Normally about $50. Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50. Echo 3rd Generation for $70 Echo Plus 1st Generation for $40 Echo Plus 2nd Generation for $100 Echo Show 5" for $60 Echo Show 8" for $90 Echo Show 10" for $180. Does video calls. Echo Studio, High-fidelity 3D Audio for $170 Facebook Portal. Alexa smartspeaker with video calling: Portal Mini 8" for $99. Normally $129. Portal 10" for $149. Normally $179. Portal 15.6" for $249. We have Amazon and Google speakers in our home. They all mostly work the same.
When choosing a speaker, size does matter. The larger (and more expensive) the unit is, the better its speakers and ability to hear your voice commands. For $35 and under, the quality of the Nest Mini and the Echo Dot are quite good, and can easily fill a bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom with music.
For web searches and playing music we like, the Google speakers seem to do a better job. The Google devices seem to have better personalization for each person in the house, playing more of the songs each person likes. Google does charge $10/mo for Music or $12/mo for YouTube Premium. Without paying for the service, you can still get personalized music but specific songs and albums will not play upon request.
Anyone with Amazon Prime membership means the Amazon options are a better deal. With Prime Music, all Amazon speakers will play whatever you request.
If you have Spotify or Pandora, any smartspeaker will link up to them.
One bit of advice is to not put your smartspeaker on the nightstand, beside the couch, or within a couple feet from where people sit & sleep. Devices like smartspeakers and phones use constant wifi or bluetooth, which generate some RF radiation. Some studies suggest constant close exposure to RF signals can cause cancer. It makes us feel better knowing RF signals are not close by where we sit and sleep. We use a RF Meter to detect the RF radiation strength from wireless devices.$29
- 21.(4 weeks ago)$12
- 22.(4 weeks ago)Honeywell Lyric T5 Wifi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen for $79. Normally about $100. Replaces a wall-mounted thermostat.
Controlled by the Honeywell Home App, a smart speaker, or using the thermostat's touchscreen.
A regular (non-Wifi) thermostat normally sells for about $55.$79
- 23.(4 weeks ago)RavPower is our favorite brand of USB chargers and battery packs.
Today they are selling their RavPower 60W USB Desktop Charger for $18 when applying code YQWL86KE during checkout ($29 before coupon). Has 6 charging ports: USB-C 24W power delivery USB QC 3.0 24W fast charging 2 USB 2.4A charging ports USB 1.5A charging port, marked as "phone" USB 1A charging port, marked as "storage" The USB-C and USB QC ports are shared, and cannot be used simultaneously.
Includes a 30-month warranty when registering with RavPower.
If QC and USB-C are not needed, they also sell a 6-Port USB Desktop Charger for $23 (click the 5% coupon) that can charge up to 5 devices simultaneously at full 2.4A power.$18
- 24.(4 weeks ago)(expired)
PNY 256GB U3 256GB Secure Digital (SD) Card for $28. This and other similar 256GB SD cards normally sell for about $40.$28
- 25.(4 weeks ago)$32
- 26.(4 weeks ago)(expired)
On sale for a few hours is a USB-C hub that provides: HDMI and VGA video output, for laptops that have Thunderbolt or DisplayPort via USB-C 3.5mm audio (for headphones) gigabit ethernet SD Card and Micro/SD reader power delivery, for laptops that support USB-C power input 3 USB3.0 ports Similar USB-C hubs with all these ports would normally sell for at least $45.
No power adapter is included. Use a USB-C power adapter included with your laptop, or shop for one. Buying one can be about $33 with cable or $40 without cable.$38
- 27.(1 month ago)When connecting networking devices like computers, printers, surveillance cameras, wireless access points, and gigabit switches/routers in the home, good quality ethernet cables are needed.
If you need a long cable, we like the Jadaol brand sold on Amazon because their flat design hides along the base board of a wall and bends fairly nicely around corners. Their 25-foot Cat-7 cable is on sale for $10.15, higher quality and cheaper than their Cat-6 cable. The 50-foot is $8.40 more.$10