- 1.(4 days ago)Hp Pavilion 15" Laptop for $350 with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U CPU, 8GB memory, 720p screen, and 256GB SSD for $349.
Upgrades are fairly inexpensive, so you can get a pretty nice 15" laptop for under $500, such as Change the color to Ceramic White to save $10, and upgrade the memory to 16GB ($80), screen to 1366x768 Touch ($60), and backlit keyboard ($0) for a total of $490 Change the color to Ceramic White to save $10, and upgrade the screen to 1920x1080 IPS ($40) the networking to a WiFi 6 AZ 200 ($10), and backlit keyboard ($0) for a total of $400$350
- 2.(3 days ago)(expired: sold out)
Add 2 of Samsung SE450 21.5" Monitors to the cart. View the cart, and apply code 2SE450 Free shipping.
This deal likely expires tonight. Normally sells for $105 each.
This 1920x1080 (1080p) monitor includes a DVI cable and VGA cable, and also has DisplayPort input. No HDMI input, but DVI-to-HDMI adapters do exist. Also, it can rotate 90 degrees in vertical (portrait) mode.$100
- 3.(6 days ago)Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes for $14.70, or $14 with Subscribe & Save. Comes as a 10-pack, and each resealable pack has 20 wipes.$14
- 4.(1 week ago)Best Buy posted some (but not all) of their Black Friday deals today, which include:
Televisions: Samsung 70" 6-Series 4K TV for $530 Vizio 55" OLED 4K TV for $900 Accessories Logitech K480 Bluetooth Keyboard for Phones & Tablets for $20 Monitors Samsung T350 24" IPS Monitor for $90. 1920x1080 resolution, 75Hz refresh rate, 4ms response time, HDMI input, and arm/wall mountable. Lenovo 24" IPS Monitor for $100. 1920x1080 resolution 75Hz refresh rate, 4ms response time, HDMI input, and arm/wall mountable. HP 27" IPS Monitor for $110. 1920x1080 resolution, 75Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time, 2 HDMI inputs. Not arm/wall mountable. Games Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Standard Edition for $15. Choose Playstation 4 or Xbox One. Jump Force Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Switch for $20 DOOM Eternal for $20. Choose Playstation 4 or Xbox One. Spyro Reignited Trilogy for $20. Choose Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, or Xbox One.$530
- 5.(1 day ago)Deals on the huge list include: Up to 80% Off Best-Seller eBooks for Kindle Hasbro Board Games Nerf Gun Toys Kitchen Essentials Instant Pot Max 6qt Pressure Cooker for $80. This "Max" model is basically the same as the Ultra, but with a touchscreen instead of buttons. Black+Decker Sale 25% to 47% off Bissell Vacuums Camping and Outdoor Gear PC Components and Monitors HP Monitors and Computers Samsung 82" 4K 8-Series 4K TV for $1100 Smartphones$80
- 6.(5 days ago)Huge sale, including: HP 31.5" IPS Monitor for $170.$170
- 7.(2 weeks ago)The Google Pixel 4a 5G Phone is available for $299 when activating Google Fi mobile phone service while purchasing the phone.
Existing Google Fi customers can get the phone for $349.
Google Fi service costs are flexible, depending on how much cellular data is used. $20/mo for the first phone, $15/mo for each additional phone. Plus $10/mo per GB data used. Data is free (unlimited) after using a certain amount (6GB for 1 phone, 10GB for 2 phones, etc.) Text messages are free International phone, text, and data usage is free in most countries. So you can keep your existing phone, number, and SIM card no matter what country you travel to.
Our Google Fi monthly bill normally ranges from $45 to $60 (after taxes) for 2 phones, since we mostly use wifi and little cellular data. During a month while we travel by car or air, our bill spikes up to over $75, with sometimes reaching the $145 maximum (after taxes) for 2 phones. This is because 2 lines have a maximum bill of $135 (plus a few dollars in taxes) when exceeding a 10GB threshold, and the threshold is different depending on how many phones are on the plan.
So, Google Fi can be cheaper than competitors' plans when using little or no cellular data and saves the cost of international fees or switching SIM cards when traveling outside of North America. However if you use a lot of cellular data and stay within the US, other "unlimited" plans offered by T-Mobile and Sprint could be a cheaper option.$299
- 8.(2 weeks ago)Best Buy is having some early Black Friday sales that are visible when logged-in. Sign up or log-in to My Best Buy. Then, you can see: TCL 55-inch (55S434) 4-Series 4K TV with Android for $200 (shows $250 before logging-in). This and other similar 55-inch smart TVs normally sell for about $350. Samsung 70-inch (UN70TU6980) 6-Series 4K TV for $530 (shows $750 before logging-in). This and other similar 70" TVs normally sell for at least $700. Western Digital Easystore 14TB External/Desktop USB3.0 Hard Drive for $190 (shows $260 before logging-in) Insignia 6qt Pressure Cooker for $30 Asus ZenScreen 15.6" Portable USB-C Monitor for $100. Compatible with most laptops that have a USB-C port. This one normally sells for $236 and others for about $150. Logitech MX518 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse for $20 (shows $40 before logging-in). Normally about $38. Bella Pro Series 4.3qt AIr Fryer, Stainless Steel color for $30. Similar air fryers sell for $65 to $100.$200