- 1.(3 weeks ago)Steam is having their semi-annual sale now through July 5. Almost every PC game is on sale.
Also, get $5 Off $30 at Steam when using PayPal as the checkout method. PayPal works with all major credit cards.
The Steam Link is also on sale for about $10.50 shipped. Steam Link turns your powerful home PC into a game console unit for your living room, good for platform and racing games. The Steam Link redirects your PC's display to your TV via Ethernet network and HDMI cable, and works with certain Bluetooth controllers such as a PS3 or PS4 wireless controller, or controller from Steam bundled with Steam Link for $46 shipped.
Some links to help find deals on games: All Top-Selling Games Top-selling games in: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Racing, Role Playing, Simulation, Sports, Strategy, Virtual Reality. Example of some game deals: BioShock Collection (all games) for $15. Includes BioShock Infinite (Reviews) Cities: Skylines for $7.50. (Reviews) Sid Meier's Civilization VI for $24. (Reviews) Far Cry 4 for PC for $12. (Reviews) Portal 1 & 2 for $2.23 for both games. Vessel for PC for $5. Single-player puzzle platform game that we enjoyed. (Reviews) Games that require VR headgear: Space Pirate Trainer for $7.50 QuiVr for $16 Eleven: Table Tennis VR for $10 Out of Ammo for $12$5
- 2.(1 week ago)In-store pickup, or free shipping with a $35+ order.$29
- 3.(3 weeks ago)Far Cry 5 for PS4 and for Xbox One for $60, and code EMCPVSP36 applies $30 off. Normally about $45.
Only available to those who subscribed to Newegg's mailing list before today.$30
- 4.(3 days ago)Anyone can watch any out-of-market baseball game on MLB.TV today through Sunday for free, live or on-demand. This deal works on a computer only. Mobile devices use their At Bat app, which requires a subscription to watch games.
Out-of-market sports packages usually cost a lot of money. It's for fans who moved outside the TV market of their favorite team, or are fans of a team outside of their home region. For example, someone living in New York and wants to watch a Boston Red Sox game.
- 5.(4 weeks ago)If you bought anything from a Starbucks location in June using their Starbucks app to pay, you can get bonus stars just by signing up to their game. No action is needed. After signing up, they will retroactively look at purchases you made using your Starbucks reward card on their app throughout the month of June, and credit you for eligible purchases.
If you don't have the Starbucks app their reward program actually earns free food & drinks pretty quickly after activating this and other bonuses displayed on the app.