- 1.(3 hours ago)$4
- 2.(3 hours ago)AOC 27V2H 27-Inch IPS Monitor for $130.
This monitor must sit on a desk with its included stand, and is not mountable on an arm like so many other monitors. Also, AOC's support is not good, according to some reviews. Still, is a good value for a 27" 1920x1080 monitor.$130
- 3.(1 day ago)3-Pack of TP-Link Kasa Wifi Smart Light Switches for $35. Usually sells for $37 to $45.
Turns a regular light switch into an app-enabled smart switch, and works with Google/Nest Home and Amazon Alexa smart speakers.
This switch works as a single on/off. It does not work with 3-way, and does not have dimming capabilities.$35
- 4.(3 days ago)$30
- 5.(5 days ago)People with a Covid vaccine appointment can get a free ride to & from a vaccine site with Lyft. You can send a ride to your parent or grandparent, or you can click "Get a Ride" for yourself (link is at the top and in the middle of the page).
For people concerned about Covid infection within the Lyft car, riders and drivers are required to wear face coverings, leave the front seat empty, and keep windows down whenever possible.
This promotion expires July 4.
Uber will offer the same promotion, but their website does not have information at this time.
- 6.(6 days ago)
- 7.(6 days ago)Apple MacBook Air 13.3" Laptop Computer with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD for $850 with store pickup only. Microcenter has 25 store locations.
Other stores sell it for $900 with free shipping.$850
- 8.(6 days ago)Electronic Express, a popular Ebay seller with over 99% positive feedback, is selling a CyberPower 450VA (260W) Battery Backup (UPS) for $44. Add one to the cart, begin the checkout process, and apply code PICKSUMMER15 on the page that asks for your payment information (before clicking Confirm & Pay).
A UPS provides battery power during a power outage for a limited amount of time, depending on the battery size of the UPS and the power-draw of the devices connected to the battery-protected power outlets. For example, a 450VA UPS can provide battery power to: A desktop computer and 24" monitor for about 5 minutes, A 50" monitor/TV for about 8 minutes, A fish tank filter for about a half hour, or A modem and wifi router for 30-60 minutes. A 450VA UPS normally sells for about $45.
Electronic Express is a BBB Accredited company, but has had some issues with quality.
Update: If you need a UPS with more battery capacity, a APC 675VA UPS is available for $54.$38
- 9.(6 days ago)$500
- 10.(7 days ago)The Netgear Nighthawk 8-Stream Tri-Band AX8 Wifi 6 AX6200 Router normally sells for $240, and is available for Costco members for $200.$200
- 11.(1 week ago)(expired)
Amazfit Verge Lite Smart Watch for $70 when applying code 93XQY82 in the cart. Normally sells for $105 to $130.
Most of the product reviews are positive for someone looking for a time and activity/GPS tracker with a 20-day battery life. Compared to other smart watches, a Garmin watch and an Apple Watch have more features but cost 2-4 times more.
For a similar deal, a Amazfit GTS 2 Smart Watch is also on sale for $85.$70
- 12.(1 week ago)39-inch computer desk with gray/greige color wood top and metal frame for $46, and code XGOYON52 applies $16 off during checkout.
Discount only applies toward the Greige color.$30
- 13.(1 week ago)Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze, 128 Fl Oz for $6 store store pickup.
Inventory varies by store, so it may be in-stock at one location while out-of-stock at another.$6
- 15.(1 week ago)First, sign-in to a Walgreens account. Then, you can see the following promotions: Crest Pro Health Clean Mint Toothpaste for $1. Click the "$2 off 1" coupon in the middle of the page. 40 fl oz Persil Laundry Detergent for $3. Choose one of the products, then click the "$2 off 1" coupon in the middle of the product's page. 36 fl oz All Liquid Laundry Detergent for $1.88. Choose the All Liquid Laundry Detergent, then click the "$1 off 1" coupon in the middle of the product's page. 80-Sheets of Snuggle Fabric Softener for $1.88. Choose the Snuggle, then click the "$1 off 1" coupon in the middle of the product's page. 2-Pack of Dial Body Wash for $4. To get the deal, select one of the Dial Body Wash on the page, then click the "$3 off 2" coupon in the middle of the product's page. Add 2 of them to your cart at $7, then the $3 coupon applies, making it $4 for 2. Buy $10 worth of Listerine products, get $5 store credit. These deals are available for store pickup.$1
- 16.(1 week ago)Today, there are deals on all three popular streaming media players: the Amazon Fire TV Stick, the Google Chromecast with Google TV, and the Roku.
The deals: Fire TV Stick for $38 Roku Streaming Stick+ for $39 Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix Budle for $90 All of these support 4K display, and have similar features with different navigation menus and slightly varying remote controls.
Who should buy which? In our opinion: The Fire TV Stick is for a household that pays for Amazon Prime membership and likes a streaming experience focused on Prime content. Also, Amazon Echo smart speakers integrate nicely with the player. The Roku Streaming Stick+ is our pick because of its simple navigation, easy setup, compatibility with Apple AirPlay, and just about every streaming app is available including Netflix, YouTube, Apple TV+, Prime Video, HBO Max, Hulu, and others (except for YouTube TV, due to a contract dispute with Google). The Chromecast with Google TV has a place in the household if you fit one of these: If you already pay for a Netflix subscription and want a new streaming media player for nearly free, this Chromecast bundle costs $90 and includes 6-months of Netflix. It applies as an $84 credit toward a new or existing Netflix account, and activates when the Chromecast is setup on your TV. So, if you were already planning to pay for Netflix for the next 6 months, this effectively gives you a Chromecast player for $6 more than the cost of 6 months of your Netflix membership. Or, If you want an Android-based player because of their vast app library of more than just streaming services, or If want to add peripherals and storage to your player. The Chromecast with Google TV is compatible with any USB-C which provide USB ports. You can add hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, a webcam, a microphone, and an Ethernet port. USB-C hubs cost extra, and likely require buying a higher-powered USB-C power adapter than the one included with the Chromecast. There is no wrong choice. These are our recommendations based on experience with all three.
People like their Roku. The Fire Stick is also well-liked, but we see more Roku's in living rooms and Fire Sticks in kitchens and bedrooms. More entertainment-focused living rooms may opt for a more expensive player like a game console (Xbox, Playstation) or an Nvidia Shield TV.
The Roku's remote is the easiest to use on this list. The rubber arrow and OK buttons feel firm and easier to touch than the plastic circles on the other brand remotes. Our least favorite remote is Chromecast's. It has no play/pause button which left us with a less convenient way of reaching for the navigation wheel inconveniently placed at the top of the remote, every time we wanted to pause shows during bathroom and snack breaks.
Chromecast was the most difficult to setup of the above three. Our Chromecast failed to connect to our strong wifi until the fifth try, and would not power the TV on & off like the others. However, the Chromecast's ability to use USB devices is a nice benefit, and we will soon try adding a webcam and microphone for video calls on the TV.
All players support nearly every streaming app available, with very few differences between them. The Chromecast with Google TV had more hiccups than the others, including occasional audio sync issues that would not automatically correct until we paused the video.
All worked adequately for launching apps and playing shows, such as, "play Bridgerton on Netflix." All were hit and miss with general commands, like "show me comedies." For Internet searches, smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home worked better than using any voice remote.$38
- 17.(2 weeks ago)The Apple-made Sport Loop Band for the Apple Watch is on sale for $15 in Olive color. Normally about $50.
Fits Apple Watch size 42mm and 44mm only.
The Sport Loop is a breathable band that fastens with velcro. Amazon has a lot of third-party sellers offering similar Sport Loop Apple Watch bands for about $5 to $12 each, that will probably be lower quality than Apple's.$15
- 18.(2 weeks ago)24-pack of StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in 5oz Can in Oil for $24.11 ($1 per can). 4-Pack StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 5oz Cans for $3 (75? per can) 48-Pack StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 5oz Cans for $33 (69? per can)$1
- 19.(2 weeks ago)$210
- 20.(2 weeks ago)$2
- 21.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
Demand for large-capacity hard drives have risen quickly, pushing their prices up by 30-45%. For example, a 12TB hard drive that was $180 four weeks ago is now $260, a 44% increase.
This is one of the only hard drive deals available today: Western Digital Easystore 8TB External/Desktop Hard Drive for $140 from Best Buy. Was $128 last week, which is only a 10% increase. Most other stores are selling it for about $180 now. Drives 4TB and under, as well as portable drives, have not had a price jump. For example, Seagate 5TB Portable Hard Drive for $90 from Costco (membership required). Has been at this price for a month. Seagate 5TB Portable Hard Drive for $98 from Newegg when applying code 93XQW79 in the cart.$140
- 22.(2 weeks ago)9-Pack of long-lasting dish-scrubbing sponges for $4.34.
A few cents can be saved by choosing Subscribe & Save, but remember to cancel the subscription if you no longer want Amazon to automatically reorder more for you.$4
- 23.(3 weeks ago)
- 24.(3 weeks ago)Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter for $119. For kids 8 and up.
Zips along paved roads and sidewalks at 10 MPH, with a 30-40 minute battery. Most reviews are positive, some are negative.$119
- 25.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
Samsung M7-Series 32M70A 32-Inch 4K Monitor with USB-C and built-in speakers for $330, and code SAMAPR29 applies $80 off in the cart.
Normally sells for $330.
Notable features include 4K resolution (3840x2160), HDR10, two HDMI inputs, and a USB-C input.$250
- 26.(3 weeks ago)$30
- 27.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
Most other online deals for a 32GB USB flash drive cost about $7.50 and up.
32GB is plenty of portable storage for a boot/recovery drive, as well as transferring drivers, documents, video files, and code between devices.
For more storage, 128GB flash drives are available for $13 and $15.65.$4
- 28.(3 weeks ago)$10
- 29.(3 weeks ago)The Polycom OBi200 Voice-over-IP Telephone Adapter is on sale for $40. Normally about $50.
The OBi200 is the single-line version of the OBi202. See last week's post about the OBi202 for more information.$40
- 30.(3 weeks ago)Miisso 10,000mAh Portable Battery Charger for $18. Click the "Extra $2.00" coupon button in the middle of the page, and apply code 4W5MFB87 during checkout to get it for $8.79 plus applicable tax.
A portable battery with 10,000mAh capacity normally sells for $15 and up. This one provides two USB power outlets.$9