- 1.(5 hours ago)Get $10 Off of 3 household essentials. Add any combination of the cleaning, laundry detergent, and dishwasher soap products from this list to your cart. For example: Add 3 of Tide HE Laundry Detergent, 64 Loads at $13 each, for $39 total. Will be $29 during checkout. Grocery stores normally sell this for $12 each. Add a Swiffer Heavy Duty Duster Kit for $12, and 2 of 11-Pack Refills at $12 each for $36 total. Will be $26 during checkout. After at least $30 of these items are in your cart, begin the checkout. Look at the final checkout page, where the $10 discount should appear. Other deals: 6-Pack of Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, Fresh Breeze, 7.5 fl. oz.for $5.88 Kashi GO Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal for $3. Choosing "Subscribe & Save" takes 15? off, but remember to cancel Subscribe & Save after your first order ships, to avoid automatic future re-orders. Revlon Nail Clipper for $2 6-Pack Colgate Sparkling Whitening Toothpaste for $8. 6-Pack of Annie Chun's Cooked White Sticky Rice for $8 6-Pack of Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened Original 32oz, Unsweetened for $10.55. This brand is carrageenan-free, which is a good thing for non-dairy milk. However, Silk brand does have gellan gum and locust bean gum which people with sensitive immune systems may have trouble with. 30-Pack of Toilet Paper for $20. Same price as grocery store brand, but delivered. 30-Pack of Bounty Paper Towels for $30.44. Same price as at the grocery store, but delivered.$10
- 2.(1 day ago)(expired)
3 light modes and 10 brightness levels, for betting lighting during live streaming, video calls, and photos.
Ring lights like this are very popular these days.$29
- 3.(1 day ago)(expired)
A Chinese-import seller on Amazon is having a short-lived sale on a Softbox Studio Lighting Kit at $34. This and other similar lights sell for about $45 and up. Works just like a regular lamp, with a power on/off switch for continuous light.
Includes a non-dimmable E27 5500K bulb (which is very bright), plus a free replacement bulb (two bulbs total included). Each claim to have 8,000 hours of life, which is a very, very long time. The bulbs normally sell for about $14 apiece.
Since it's meant for photography and home studio use, it is very lightweight. It will fall over when bumped, so it's not meant for use in a living room, bedroom, or area where people and pets may knock it over.$34
- 4.(2 days ago)Modern-looking LED floor light that normally sells for $45 and has positive reviews. Other similar lights sell for $35.$30
- 5.(2 days ago)Air fryers normally sell for at least $40.
Free shipping with a $35+ order. For example, adding a USB-to-USB-Micro Cable or a USB-C to USB-C Cable or snack carriers gives free shipping with the $30 air fryer.$30
- 6.(2 days ago)With many gyms closed to help stop the spread of Covid-19, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells and kettlebells have been re-stocked with free shipping, including:
Neoprene: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each). Great price at $1.50 per pound. Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). $4.29/pound Pair of 3-Pound Dumbbells for $13.50 ($6.75 each). $2.25/pound Pair of 10-Pound Dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each). $1.55/pound Pair of 15-Pound Dumbbells for $45.50 ($22.75 each). $1.50/pound Pair of 20-Pound Dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). $1.35/pound Rubber Encased Hex: 10-Pound Dumbbell for $16 ($32 for 2) 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) Kettlebells: 10-Pound Kettlebell for $21 15-Pound Kettlebell for $26.50 20-Pound Kettlebell for $32 25-Pound Kettlebell for $37.50 30-Pound Kettlebell for $42.50 35-Pound Kettlebell for $43. Great price at $1.23/pound 40-Pound Kettlebell for $53.50 Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.
As another option, contact your local gym to see if they offer equipment rentals.$30
- 7.(2 days ago)(expired)
Two-pack of table-top Neewer lights for $16 until 12:45pm Eastern (11:45am Central, 9:45am Pacific). Normally $25, and Neewer makes good quality products.
We bought this two-pack when it was on sale a few months ago, and they work well to brighten a small area. They work handheld as well as desktop/tabletop. If you do take photos of objects and need more lighting, or looking to add some light to a wall for accent, these are pretty nice for the $8 each price.
We would not recommend these for webcam lighting, since they are too bright (with non-adjustable brightness) to safely shine at someone's eyes for a period of time. They also cast light at a small area. We use have these shining upward against the bottom of a shelf, which converts shadows into a nice color effect and helps brighten some of the room while on camera.
Compared to desk lamps, photography lights are typically brighter for a smaller area. Similar camera lighting deals: For desk: TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with Dimmer and 5 Color Modes for $35 when clicking the $5 coupon under the 40 price. Very good for a desk or bed-side light. SLR/mirrorless camera mount: Pixel RGB Camera Light for $56.80 with code C73KTV2U?. Built-in rechargeable battery, and mounts to a camera tripod or mirrorless/SLR camera's flash mount. For home studio: 2-Pack GVM App-Controlled Light Panels with Stands for $190. We have no first-hand experience with these, but GVM sells a lot of good lighting products for video makers. Seems like a good value at $95 each.$16
- 8.(3 days ago)RavPower 10,000mAh Portable Battery Charger with 2 regular USB charging ports and 3.4A total power output for $9.79.$10
- 9.(4 days ago)RavPower Portable Battery Pack with 22,000mAh capacity for $37. Click the $8 coupon under the $36.99 price. Add one to the cart, and begin checkout. On the final checkout page, apply code ED35RPPP to get $9 off. Final price is $20 plus tax.
Charges up to 3 regular USB devices at once, with a combined 5.8A output. For example, charging two tablets at 2.4A and one phone at 1A.$20
- 10.(4 days ago)Two kitchen deals: 8qt Pressure Cooker for $40. Other 8qt pressure cookers sell for at least $80. Single-Zone Induction Cooktop for $35. Other similar products sell for about $50. Insignia is Best Buy's own brand. The quality is similar to what many generic China-imported products will be, so not great, but at a good price and backed by a 1-year warranty.$40
- 11.(5 days ago)(expired: 7/9)
Steam's semi-annual sale ends in a couple days. Most games are on sale at 10% to 75% off, with some older titles at 95% off. Plus, they are giving $5 off a single $30 purchase. Steam's semi-annual sale is here.
The Jackbox Party Packs are fun to play over a Zoom call with friends and family. All players share one person's game purchase. Each pack contains a few games, such as the Jackbox Party Pack 1 for $12.50 which comes with their original hits of You Don't Know Jack, Fibbage XL, and Drawful. Normally about $20 or $25. Their latest Jackbox Party Pack 6 is on sale for $21 (normally $30).
Other titles on sale include: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice for $39. IGN's best action game of 2019. Black Mesa for PC for $13 Civilization 6 Platinum Edition for PC/Mac for $47.50. Includes the game and all available add-ons (except New Frontier Pass) Vessel for PC for $5. Platform puzzle game. Games that require a VR headset on a PC: Half Life Alyx for $45. 3D first-person shooter. QuiVr for $14. Tower defense. Eleven: Table Tennis for $10. Out of Ammo for $5. Tower defense. Some links to help find games you may be interested in: Top-Selling Games on Steam Top-selling games in specific categories: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Racing, Role Playing, Simulation, Sports, Strategy, Virtual Reality.$5
- 12.(5 days ago)Lenovo C32q-20 31.5" IPS Monitor with 178-degree viewing angle, 2560x1440 (1440p) resolution at 75Hz, and VESA-mount compatible for $180.
This is one of the only sub-$200 monitors at 31" or higher with a resolution above 1080p (1920x1080).
We found several reviewers on Office Depot liking the monitor's clarity, one of the best indications of a quality monitor for productivity use.
Here is the product specifications.
Also, they are selling a LG 29" Ultrawide Monitor for $200. Normally about $330.$180
- 13.(6 days ago)Amazon Prime members can sign up for Showtime & Starz for $1/month for the first 2 months.
Showtime has shows like Homeland, Billions, Shameless, and The L Word. Watch using the Prime Video app on a smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, or similar streaming device.
Cancel any time. After the second month, it renews automatically at $11/month.$2
- 14.(6 days ago)Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n mini desktop PC with Intel 8th Generation i5-8265U CPU, 8GB memory, 512GB SSD, Wifi, Bluetooth, and Windows 10 Pro for $399 with free shipping. Normally sells for about $500.
It's small, at 7 x 3.5 x 0.87 inches in size.
Wireless mouse and keyboard are included. After adding one to the cart, click "View All" under "System Specs" to see wireless keyboard and mouse included.
The system specs are very good for the price, and has plenty of ports for components: four USB 3.1 ports, two USB-C ports, DisplayPort (for video), headphone port, and Gigabit Ethernet port. A PC with these ports and a i5-8265U CPU would normally sell for at least $450.
Could be a hot deal for someone looking for a very low-profile PC, and has a monitor to hook it up to.
The downsides: The 8GB memory is soldered to the motherboard, and cannot be upgraded later. That little memory is enough for common productivity software (Word, Powerpoint, Chrome browser, photo editing, media player, kid's computer, home theater PC, live streaming, etc.) but not enough for a graphic designer, video editor, or software engineer. Not meant for playing 3D games at high quality, although its Intel UHD 620 is surprisingly powerful for an integrated, on-chip GPU. Non-gaming graphics-intensive tasks work quite well, including multiple monitors at 1080p or a single monitor at 4K, watching HD videos, and doing basic photo/video editing. Platform (2D) games should also play fairly well, and some 3D games will play at low quality settings, but overall game-players will be disappointed. A modern iPad or iPhone will have better 3D quality, and for a home theater PC with gaming capabilities, an Xbox or Nvidia Shield TV Pro are more designed for games on a TV.$400
- 15.(1 week ago)(expired)
On sale for the next couple hours is a portable USB battery charger with 10,000mAh that recharges with its tiny solar panel. Most other solar-powered battery chargers sell for at least $25.
Overall, we feel $17 is a great value for someone who may be hiking, camping, or outdoors for days at a time. Clip it to a backpack, so its phone-sized 7.4oz solar panel can charge up when exposed to sunlight.
Its solar panel feature makes this designed for emergency use for hikers and backpackers, rather than for every day use. It can take 2-7 days to fully charge itself from sunlight, making it a nice way to ensure some power will be available for your phone if you will be away from a power outlet for days at a time. Keep in mind though, phones often have no service where hikers and campers go, but even still, it could be useful for some situations.
It can recharge from a USB power outlet, too.$17
- 16.(1 week ago)For American Express card members (not business card members): Log-in to your American Express account by clicking "Enroll Now" on this page. Click "Add to Card" to the right of the "Spend $10+, get $5 back, up to 10 times when you Shop Small by 9/20/20" Find small businesses in your area that accept American Express. Make a $10+ purchase directly from the shop, and pay with your American Express card. In a few days, a $5 credit will appear on your statement. Should work with any purchase from the shop, including a gift card, with a few things to remember: Your American Express card must be swiped in-person at the shop, or phoned-in and inputted by the shop at the payment terminal. May or may not work when purchasing from the small business's own website. If they use a third-party to process payments, like a Yahoo Ecommerce Store which would show on your statement as Yahoo rather than the store itself, the $5 credit may happen. Will definitely not work if your purchase is made through a centralized delivery service like Uber Eats or GrubHub.$5
- 17.(1 week ago)With many gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 in towns with outbreaks, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 8-Pound Dumbbells for $26 ($13 each). 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) And, they have re-stocked Kettlebell Weights at $21 to $70 each.
Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.$30
- 18.(1 week ago)Choose one: 12-Pack of 33.8 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparking Water 24-Pack of 16.9 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparkling Water On the right, select "Subscribe & Save" to get 5% off. In the middle, check the box "Coupon, Save an extra..." Checkout. The 12-pack will be $13.03 plus tax. The 24-pack will be $12.60 plus tax. Wait a few days until your order ships, then Cancel Your Subscribe & Save Subscription. If you do not cancel, Amazon will automatically re-order more water for you at a future date.$13
- 19.(1 week ago)(expired)
Dell 24-inch (P2419H) IPS Monitor for $160. Priced the same as its 22-inch brother, and normally sells for $200 to $250. For productivity use in a home office, we recommend the Dell P series monitors. The text clarity is better than "gaming" monitors, helping reduce eyestrain when using the computer all day. The thin profile looks nice on a desk, using the included stand or a monitor arm like this one. 3-year warranty. The downsides. Unlike other 24" monitors that support 4K, the Dell P-series maxes out at 1920x1080 (1080p) display. It is also not a gaming monitor, as its 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate could product some ghosting effects when playing 3D action games.$160
- 20.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
About 3-5 times per year, Amazon runs a one-day sale on SanDisk storage products. Their one-day sale is back today, while less impressive than past deals, there are a few deals worth mentioning: 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $48. Normally about $60. Excellent quality MicroSD card, but U1 speed (not the U3 with faster transfer rate). 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $32. Normally about $40. Extreme Pro 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card for $16. Normally about $21. The "Extreme Pro" is our favorite SD card for SLR and Mirrorless cameras, because its blazing fast write speed frees up the camera to take more photos instead of waiting. 128GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad for $36. Normally about $44. Helps free up space on an iPhone or iPad by providing a Lightning Port and a USB port, for transferring files to a computer.$48
- 21.(2 weeks ago)Steam's semi-annual sale is here. Today until July 9, nearly all games are on sale at 10% to 75% off, with some older games as much as 95% off.
And, get $5 off a single $30 purchase.
Each week, Steam usually runs promotions on a few games at a time. Only twice a year do they discount almost everything.
With many people socializing from home, the Jackbox party packs at 30% to 50% off are worth checking out. One person shares their computer screen over a Zoom call with friends or family, and everyone can use their phones to control their game play.$5
- 22.(2 weeks ago)$30
- 23.(3 weeks ago)Click the "Buy Now With 1-Click" at the Kindle price of $0.00. Do not click "Read for Free" on Kindle Unlimited.$0
- 24.(3 weeks ago)RavPower Wall Charger with 45W USB-C and QC USB charging for $13. Free shipping.
Normally, a single 45W USB-C adapter would sell for at least $20, and a single QC USB adapter would sell for at least $12.
The product specifications look very good for the price, with 45W total power output, and 100-240V input for international travel.$13
- 25.(3 weeks ago)RavPower, our favorite brand of portable battery chargers, is selling the 10,000mAh battery for $9 when clicking the $5 coupon under the $13.99 price. Black color only.
Provides 2 USB ports and 3.4A combined output. When fully charged, the 10,000mAh capacity can fully charge a dead iPhone 11 battery 2.5 times. Charge the battery from any USB power source with 2.4A output.$9
- 26.(3 weeks ago)Samsung EVO Select 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $34. Samsung makes excellent quality storage products. The "U3" spec means this card supports at least 30 megabytes per second write speed, 3 times faster performance than a U1 card.
Other 256GB MicroSD cards sell for about $40, and this Samsung normally sells for $45 to $50.
MicroSD cards expand the storage capacity of non-Apple smartphones and laptops that have a MicroSD slot.$34
- 27.(3 weeks ago)$25
- 28.(3 weeks ago)Aukey 18-Watt USB-C Charger for $15, and click the 60% off coupon under the price. Normally, USB-C chargers sell for at least $12.$6
- 29.(3 weeks ago)If you have a personal American Express card (non-business), log-in to your account and view the Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the Home screen, or paste this URL after logging-in: https://global.americanexpress.com/offers/eligible You must press "Add to card" on each deal you want to activate.
Deals on the list include: Dell.com: Spend $599, get $120 back. Dell accessories and electronics, as well as computers on Dell.com. Phillips 66, 76, and Conoco gas pumps: +2 membership points per dollar spent. Grubhub: +1 membership point per dollar spent. Hotels.com: Spend $50, get $10 back. Showtime: Spend $8, get $5 back, up to 3 times. Only when signing up directly on Showtime.com (not valid when signing-up through cable or TV provider). Showtime costs $11/month, so this deal drops the price to $6/month for your first 3 months, when using an American Express card with the promotion added. Washington Post: Spend $29 or more, get 20 back. Discounts are rare on this popular newspaper.$599
- 30.(3 weeks ago)$348