- 1.(13 hours ago)Lenovo C32q-20 31.5" IPS Monitor with 178-degree viewing angle, 2560x1440 (1440p) resolution at 75Hz, and VESA-mount compatible for $180.
This is one of the only sub-$200 monitors at 31" or higher with a resolution above 1080p (1920x1080).
We found several reviewers on Office Depot liking the monitor's clarity, one of the best indications of a quality monitor for productivity use.
Here is the product specifications.
Also, they are selling a LG 29" Ultrawide Monitor for $200. Normally about $330.$180
- 2.(1 day ago)Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n mini desktop PC with Intel 8th Generation i5-8265U CPU, 8GB memory, 512GB SSD, Wifi, Bluetooth, and Windows 10 Pro for $399 with free shipping. Normally sells for about $500.
It's small, at 7 x 3.5 x 0.87 inches in size.
Wireless mouse and keyboard are included. After adding one to the cart, click "View All" under "System Specs" to see a wireless keyboard and mouse included.
The system specs are very good for the price, and has plenty of ports for components: four USB 3.1 ports, two USB-C ports, DisplayPort (for video), headphone port, and Gigabit Ethernet port. A PC with these ports and a i5-8265U CPU would normally sell for at least $450.
Could be a hot deal for someone looking for a very low-profile PC, and has a monitor to hook it up to.
The downsides: The 8GB memory is soldered to the motherboard, and is not upgradable. That little memory is enough for common productivity software (Word, Powerpoint, Chrome browser, photo editing, media player, etc.) but probably not enough for a graphic designer, video editor, or software engineer. Not meant for playing 3D games at high quality. Its integrated Intel UHD 620 is surprisingly powerful enough to run a lot of things, including multiple monitors, platform games, and some 3D games at low quality settings.$400
- 3.(1 day ago)Amazon Prime members can sign up for Showtime & Starz for $1/month for the first 2 months.
Showtime has shows like Homeland, Billions, Shameless, and The L Word. Watch using the Prime Video app on a smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, or similar streaming device.
Cancel any time. After the second month, it renews automatically at $11/month.$2
- 4.(4 days ago)(expired)
On sale for the next couple hours is a portable USB battery charger with 10,000mAh that recharges with its tiny solar panel. Most other solar-powered battery chargers sell for at least $25.
Overall, we feel $17 is a great value for someone who may be hiking, camping, or outdoors for days at a time. Clip it to a backpack, so its phone-sized 7.4oz solar panel can charge up when exposed to sunlight.
Its solar panel feature makes this designed for emergency use for hikers and backpackers, rather than for every day use. It can take 2-7 days to fully charge itself from sunlight, making it a nice way to ensure some power will be available for your phone if you will be away from a power outlet for days at a time. Keep in mind though, phones often have no service where hikers and campers go, but even still, it could be useful for some situations.
It can recharge from a USB power outlet, too.$17
- 5.(5 days ago)For American Express card members (not business card members): Log-in to your American Express account by clicking "Enroll Now" on this page. Click "Add to Card" to the right of the "Spend $10+, get $5 back, up to 10 times when you Shop Small by 9/20/20" Find small businesses in your area that accept American Express. Make a $10+ purchase directly from the shop, and pay with your American Express card. In a few days, a $5 credit will appear on your statement. Should work with any purchase from the shop, including a gift card, with a few things to remember: Your American Express card must be swiped in-person at the shop, or phoned-in and inputted by the shop at the payment terminal. May or may not work when purchasing from the small business's own website. If they use a third-party to process payments, like a Yahoo Ecommerce Store which would show on your statement as Yahoo rather than the store itself, the $5 credit may happen. Will definitely not work if your purchase is made through a centralized delivery service like Uber Eats or GrubHub.$5
- 6.(5 days ago)Choose one: 12-Pack of 33.8 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparking Water 24-Pack of 16.9 fl oz. S.Pellegrino Sparkling Water On the right, select "Subscribe & Save" to get 5% off. In the middle, check the box "Coupon, Save an extra..." Checkout. The 12-pack will be $13.03 plus tax. The 24-pack will be $12.60 plus tax. Wait a few days until your order ships, then Cancel Your Subscribe & Save Subscription. If you do not cancel, Amazon will automatically re-order more water for you at a future date.$13
- 7.(6 days ago)With many gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 in towns with outbreaks, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 8-Pound Dumbbells for $26 ($13 each). 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) And, they have re-stocked Kettlebell Weights at $21 to $70 each.
Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.$30
- 8.(6 days ago)(expired)
Dell 24-inch (P2419H) IPS Monitor for $160. Priced the same as its 22-inch brother, and normally sells for $200 to $250. For productivity use in a home office, we recommend the Dell P series monitors. The text clarity is better than "gaming" monitors, helping reduce eyestrain when using the computer all day. The thin profile looks nice on a desk, using the included stand or a monitor arm like this one. 3-year warranty. The downsides. Unlike other 24" monitors that support 4K, the Dell P-series maxes out at 1920x1080 (1080p) display. It is also not a gaming monitor, as its 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate could product some ghosting effects when playing 3D action games.$160
- 9.(7 days ago)(expired)
About 3-5 times per year, Amazon runs a one-day sale on SanDisk storage products. Their one-day sale is back today, while less impressive than past deals, there are a few deals worth mentioning: 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $48. Normally about $60. Excellent quality MicroSD card, but U1 speed (not the U3 with faster transfer rate). 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $32. Normally about $40. Extreme Pro 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card for $16. Normally about $21. The "Extreme Pro" is our favorite SD card for SLR and Mirrorless cameras, because its blazing fast write speed frees up the camera to take more photos instead of waiting. 128GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad for $36. Normally about $44. Helps free up space on an iPhone or iPad by providing a Lightning Port and a USB port, for transferring files to a computer.$48
- 10.(2 weeks ago)Steam's semi-annual sale is here. Today until July 9, nearly all games are on sale at 10% to 75% off, with some older games as much as 95% off.
And, get $5 off a single $30 purchase.
Each week, Steam usually runs promotions on a few games at a time. Only twice a year do they discount almost everything.
With many people socializing from home, the Jackbox party packs at 30% to 50% off are worth checking out. One person shares their computer screen over a Zoom call with friends or family, and everyone can use their phones to control their game play.$5
- 11.(2 weeks ago)$30
- 12.(2 weeks ago)Click the "Buy Now With 1-Click" at the Kindle price of $0.00. Do not click "Read for Free" on Kindle Unlimited.$0
- 13.(2 weeks ago)Samsung EVO Select 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $34. Samsung makes excellent quality storage products. The "U3" spec means this card supports at least 30 megabytes per second write speed, 3 times faster performance than a U1 card.
Other 256GB MicroSD cards sell for about $40, and this Samsung normally sells for $45 to $50.
MicroSD cards expand the storage capacity of non-Apple smartphones and laptops that have a MicroSD slot.$34
- 14.(2 weeks ago)RavPower Wall Charger with 45W USB-C and QC USB charging for $13. Free shipping.
Normally, a single 45W USB-C adapter would sell for at least $20, and a single QC USB adapter would sell for at least $12.
The product specifications look very good for the price, with 45W total power output, and 100-240V input for international travel.$13
- 15.(2 weeks ago)RavPower, our favorite brand of portable battery chargers, is selling the 10,000mAh battery for $9 when clicking the $5 coupon under the $13.99 price. Black color only.
Provides 2 USB ports and 3.4A combined output. When fully charged, the 10,000mAh capacity can fully charge a dead iPhone 11 battery 2.5 times. Charge the battery from any USB power source with 2.4A output.$9
- 16.(2 weeks ago)$25
- 17.(2 weeks ago)Aukey 18-Watt USB-C Charger for $15, and click the 60% off coupon under the price. Normally, USB-C chargers sell for at least $12.$6
- 18.(2 weeks ago)If you have a personal American Express card (non-business), log-in to your account and view the Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the Home screen, or paste this URL after logging-in: https://global.americanexpress.com/offers/eligible You must press "Add to card" on each deal you want to activate.
Deals on the list include: Dell.com: Spend $599, get $120 back. Dell accessories and electronics, as well as computers on Dell.com. Phillips 66, 76, and Conoco gas pumps: +2 membership points per dollar spent. Grubhub: +1 membership point per dollar spent. Hotels.com: Spend $50, get $10 back. Showtime: Spend $8, get $5 back, up to 3 times. Only when signing up directly on Showtime.com (not valid when signing-up through cable or TV provider). Showtime costs $11/month, so this deal drops the price to $6/month for your first 3 months, when using an American Express card with the promotion added. Washington Post: Spend $29 or more, get 20 back. Discounts are rare on this popular newspaper.$599
- 19.(2 weeks ago)This TCL 55S425 is a great value large-screen 4K TV. At $280 with free shipping, it supports 1080p and 4K video, HDR10, and has Roku built-in. See the full specifications on TCL's website.
Lots of streaming apps are available with Roku, and the TV can be fully controlled by the included Roku remote and the free Roku app.
This TV normally sells for $300 to $380.$280
- 20.(2 weeks ago)Email delivery. Gift card value never expires until fully used.
If you use Doordash for restaurant deliveries, this is like getting 10% off your next $100-worth.$100
- 21.(2 weeks ago)$348
- 22.(2 weeks ago)$80
- 23.(2 weeks ago)With some gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 at indoor places, home gym equipment is still in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-pound dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-pound dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 10-pound dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each) Single 15-pound dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2). Pair of 20-pound dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). Amazon had been sold-out of all weights above 12 pounds for a while. And, they have kettlebells.
They are still sold-out of 30 and 45-pound dumbbells.
Update (6/21): Some of the heavier weights are now sold-out.$31
- 24.(3 weeks ago)Pioneer SP-FS52 Floor Standing Loudspeaker for $99 (each). Normally sells for $179.
Many people will consider buying them in two or four, for stereo or surroundsound home theater.$99
- 25.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
Anker makes excellent quality products, and today they are having a sale on some products, including: Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Stand for $12.27. Does not include a USB adapter. Can charge Qi-Certified phones, like iPhone and Samsung devices that support Qi wireless charging. Anker Wireless Qi-Certified Charger Pad with Apple Watch Stand for $36. Normally sells for about $50, although many lesser-known brands normally sell similar products for about $40. Includes a QC 3.0 charger, which normally sells for $11. Wirelessly charges Qi-Certified phones on its pad. Has an optional stand for charging an Apple Watch, which requires the charger that came with your Apple Watch (this does not include a watch charger).$13
- 26.(3 weeks ago)Amazon, Google, and Facebook are having Father's Day sales on their smartspeakers and smart displays:
Google Home (Nest): Nest Mini Smartspeaker for $29. Normally about $45. Nest Hub 7" for $90. Normally over $120. We have seen it on sale for $75, occasionally. Nest Hub Max, 10" for $199. 720p display, and does video calls. Normally about $229. Amazon (Alexa): Echo Flex - Mini Smart Speaker for $17.50. Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $30. Echo Dot 3rd Generation with Clock for $35. Normally about $50. Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50. Echo 3rd Generation for $70 Echo Plus 1st Generation for $40 Echo Plus 2nd Generation for $100 Echo Show 5" for $60 Echo Show 8" for $90 Echo Show 10" for $180. Does video calls. Echo Studio, High-fidelity 3D Audio for $170 Facebook Portal. Alexa smartspeaker with video calling: Portal Mini 8" for $99. Normally $129. Portal 10" for $149. Normally $179. Portal 15.6" for $249. We have Amazon and Google speakers in our home. They all mostly work the same.
When choosing a speaker, size does matter. The larger (and more expensive) the unit is, the better its speakers and ability to hear your voice commands. For $35 and under, the quality of the Nest Mini and the Echo Dot are quite good, and can easily fill a bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom with music.
For web searches and playing music we like, the Google speakers seem to do a better job. The Google devices seem to have better personalization for each person in the house, playing more of the songs each person likes. Google does charge $10/mo for Music or $12/mo for YouTube Premium. Without paying for the service, you can still get personalized music but specific songs and albums will not play upon request.
Anyone with Amazon Prime membership means the Amazon options are a better deal. With Prime Music, all Amazon speakers will play whatever you request.
If you have Spotify or Pandora, any smartspeaker will link up to them.
One bit of advice is to not put your smartspeaker on the nightstand, beside the couch, or within a couple feet from where people sit & sleep. Devices like smartspeakers and phones use constant wifi or bluetooth, which generate some RF radiation. Some studies suggest constant close exposure to RF signals can cause cancer. It makes us feel better knowing RF signals are not close by where we sit and sleep. We use a RF Meter to detect the RF radiation strength from wireless devices.$29
- 27.(3 weeks ago)$12
- 28.(3 weeks ago)Honeywell Lyric T5 Wifi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen for $79. Normally about $100. Replaces a wall-mounted thermostat.
Controlled by the Honeywell Home App, a smart speaker, or using the thermostat's touchscreen.
A regular (non-Wifi) thermostat normally sells for about $55.$79
- 29.(3 weeks ago)RavPower is our favorite brand of USB chargers and battery packs.
Today they are selling their RavPower 60W USB Desktop Charger for $18 when applying code YQWL86KE during checkout ($29 before coupon). Has 6 charging ports: USB-C 24W power delivery USB QC 3.0 24W fast charging 2 USB 2.4A charging ports USB 1.5A charging port, marked as "phone" USB 1A charging port, marked as "storage" The USB-C and USB QC ports are shared, and cannot be used simultaneously.
Includes a 30-month warranty when registering with RavPower.
If QC and USB-C are not needed, they also sell a 6-Port USB Desktop Charger for $23 (click the 5% coupon) that can charge up to 5 devices simultaneously at full 2.4A power.$18
- 30.(3 weeks ago)(expired)
PNY 256GB U3 256GB Secure Digital (SD) Card for $28. This and other similar 256GB SD cards normally sell for about $40.$28