- 1.(3 weeks ago)If you have a personal American Express card (non-business), log-in to your account and view the Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the Home screen, or paste this URL after logging-in: https://global.americanexpress.com/offers/eligible You must press "Add to card" on each deal you want to activate.
Deals on the list include: Dell.com: Spend $599, get $120 back. Dell accessories and electronics, as well as computers on Dell.com. Phillips 66, 76, and Conoco gas pumps: +2 membership points per dollar spent. Grubhub: +1 membership point per dollar spent. Hotels.com: Spend $50, get $10 back. Showtime: Spend $8, get $5 back, up to 3 times. Only when signing up directly on Showtime.com (not valid when signing-up through cable or TV provider). Showtime costs $11/month, so this deal drops the price to $6/month for your first 3 months, when using an American Express card with the promotion added. Washington Post: Spend $29 or more, get 20 back. Discounts are rare on this popular newspaper.$599
- 2.(1 week ago)Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n mini desktop PC with Intel 8th Generation i5-8265U CPU, 8GB memory, 512GB SSD, Wifi, Bluetooth, and Windows 10 Pro for $399 with free shipping. Normally sells for about $500.
It's small, at 7 x 3.5 x 0.87 inches in size.
Wireless mouse and keyboard are included. After adding one to the cart, click "View All" under "System Specs" to see wireless keyboard and mouse included.
The system specs are very good for the price, and has plenty of ports for components: four USB 3.1 ports, two USB-C ports, DisplayPort (for video), headphone port, and Gigabit Ethernet port. A PC with these ports and a i5-8265U CPU would normally sell for at least $450.
Could be a hot deal for someone looking for a very low-profile PC, and has a monitor to hook it up to.
The downsides: The 8GB memory is soldered to the motherboard, and cannot be upgraded later. That little memory is enough for common productivity software (Word, Powerpoint, Chrome browser, photo editing, media player, kid's computer, home theater PC, live streaming, etc.) but not enough for a graphic designer, video editor, or software engineer. Not meant for playing 3D games at high quality, although its Intel UHD 620 is surprisingly powerful for an integrated, on-chip GPU. Non-gaming graphics-intensive tasks work quite well, including multiple monitors at 1080p or a single monitor at 4K, watching HD videos, and doing basic photo/video editing. Platform (2D) games should also play fairly well, and some 3D games will play at low quality settings, but overall game-players will be disappointed. A modern iPad or iPhone will have better 3D quality, and for a home theater PC with gaming capabilities, an Xbox or Nvidia Shield TV Pro are more designed for games on a TV.$400
- 3.(14 hours ago)LG 55-inch 4K Smart TV with HDR for $467, and click the $87 off coupon under the price.
Has its own operating system for running smart apps on the TV, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, etc.$380
- 4.(3 weeks ago)$348
- 5.(3 weeks ago)This TCL 55S425 is a great value large-screen 4K TV. At $280 with free shipping, it supports 1080p and 4K video, HDR10, and has Roku built-in. See the full specifications on TCL's website.
Lots of streaming apps are available with Roku, and the TV can be fully controlled by the included Roku remote and the free Roku app.
This TV normally sells for $300 to $380.$280
- 6.(1 week ago)Lenovo C32q-20 31.5" IPS Monitor with 178-degree viewing angle, 2560x1440 (1440p) resolution at 75Hz, and VESA-mount compatible for $180.
This is one of the only sub-$200 monitors at 31" or higher with a resolution above 1080p (1920x1080).
We found several reviewers on Office Depot liking the monitor's clarity, one of the best indications of a quality monitor for productivity use.
Here is the product specifications.
Also, they are selling a LG 29" Ultrawide Monitor for $200. Normally about $330.$180
- 7.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
Dell 24-inch (P2419H) IPS Monitor for $160. Priced the same as its 22-inch brother, and normally sells for $200 to $250. For productivity use in a home office, we recommend the Dell P series monitors. The text clarity is better than "gaming" monitors, helping reduce eyestrain when using the computer all day. The thin profile looks nice on a desk, using the included stand or a monitor arm like this one. 3-year warranty. The downsides. Unlike other 24" monitors that support 4K, the Dell P-series maxes out at 1920x1080 (1080p) display. It is also not a gaming monitor, as its 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate could product some ghosting effects when playing 3D action games.$160
- 8.(3 weeks ago)Email delivery. Gift card value never expires until fully used.
If you use Doordash for restaurant deliveries, this is like getting 10% off your next $100-worth.$100
- 9.(4 weeks ago)Pioneer SP-FS52 Floor Standing Loudspeaker for $99 (each). Normally sells for $179.
Many people will consider buying them in two or four, for stereo or surroundsound home theater.$99
- 10.(3 weeks ago)$80
- 11.(4 weeks ago)Honeywell Lyric T5 Wifi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen for $79. Normally about $100. Replaces a wall-mounted thermostat.
Controlled by the Honeywell Home App, a smart speaker, or using the thermostat's touchscreen.
A regular (non-Wifi) thermostat normally sells for about $55.$79
- 12.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
About 3-5 times per year, Amazon runs a one-day sale on SanDisk storage products. Their one-day sale is back today, while less impressive than past deals, there are a few deals worth mentioning: 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $48. Normally about $60. Excellent quality MicroSD card, but U1 speed (not the U3 with faster transfer rate). 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $32. Normally about $40. Extreme Pro 64GB Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card for $16. Normally about $21. The "Extreme Pro" is our favorite SD card for SLR and Mirrorless cameras, because its blazing fast write speed frees up the camera to take more photos instead of waiting. 128GB iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad for $36. Normally about $44. Helps free up space on an iPhone or iPad by providing a Lightning Port and a USB port, for transferring files to a computer.$48
- 13.(1 week ago)Two kitchen deals: 8qt Pressure Cooker for $40. Other 8qt pressure cookers sell for at least $80. Single-Zone Induction Cooktop for $35. Other similar products sell for about $50. Insignia is Best Buy's own brand. The quality is similar to what many generic China-imported products will be, so not great, but at a good price and backed by a 1-year warranty.$40
- 14.(2 days ago)(expired)
Includes 6 sizes of guide combs, and similar electric clippers normally sell for about $10 more.$37
- 15.(3 weeks ago)Samsung EVO Select 256GB MicroSD Memory Card for $34. Samsung makes excellent quality storage products. The "U3" spec means this card supports at least 30 megabytes per second write speed, 3 times faster performance than a U1 card.
Other 256GB MicroSD cards sell for about $40, and this Samsung normally sells for $45 to $50.
MicroSD cards expand the storage capacity of non-Apple smartphones and laptops that have a MicroSD slot.$34
- 16.(5 days ago)(expired)
A Chinese-import seller on Amazon is having a short-lived sale on a Softbox Studio Lighting Kit at $34. This and other similar lights sell for about $45 and up. Works just like a regular lamp, with a power on/off switch for continuous light.
Includes a non-dimmable E27 5500K bulb (which is very bright), plus a free replacement bulb (two bulbs total included). Each claim to have 8,000 hours of life, which is a very, very long time. The bulbs normally sell for about $14 apiece.
Since it's meant for photography and home studio use, it is very lightweight. It will fall over when bumped, so it's not meant for use in a living room, bedroom, or area where people and pets may knock it over.$34
- 17.(4 weeks ago)$32
- 18.(4 weeks ago)With some gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 at indoor places, home gym equipment is still in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-pound dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-pound dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 10-pound dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each) Single 15-pound dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2). Pair of 20-pound dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). Amazon had been sold-out of all weights above 12 pounds for a while. And, they have kettlebells.
They are still sold-out of 30 and 45-pound dumbbells.
Update (6/21): Some of the heavier weights are now sold-out.$31
- 19.(3 weeks ago)$30
- 20.(6 days ago)Air fryers normally sell for at least $40.
Free shipping with a $35+ order. For example, adding a USB-to-USB-Micro Cable or a USB-C to USB-C Cable or snack carriers gives free shipping with the $30 air fryer.$30
- 21.(5 days ago)(expired)
Modern-looking LED floor light that normally sells for $45 and has positive reviews. Other similar lights sell for $35.$30
- 22.(2 weeks ago)With many gyms still closed or people worried about catching Covid-19 in towns with outbreaks, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells have been re-stocked, including: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each) Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). Pair of 8-Pound Dumbbells for $26 ($13 each). 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) And, they have re-stocked Kettlebell Weights at $21 to $70 each.
Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.$30
- 23.(6 days ago)With many gyms closed to help stop the spread of Covid-19, home gym equipment is in high demand.
Some sold-out dumbbells and kettlebells have been re-stocked with free shipping, including:
Neoprene: Pairs of 2, 3, and 5-Pound Dumbbells for $29.50 (under $5 each). Great price at $1.50 per pound. Pair of 1-Pound Dumbbells for $8.57 ($4.29 each). $4.29/pound Pair of 3-Pound Dumbbells for $13.50 ($6.75 each). $2.25/pound Pair of 10-Pound Dumbbells for $31 ($15.50 each). $1.55/pound Pair of 15-Pound Dumbbells for $45.50 ($22.75 each). $1.50/pound Pair of 20-Pound Dumbbells for $53.50 ($26.75 each). $1.35/pound Rubber Encased Hex: 10-Pound Dumbbell for $16 ($32 for 2) 15-Pound Dumbbell for $21 ($42 for 2) 20-Pound Dumbbell for $25.50 ($51 for 2) 25-Pound Dumbbell for $28.50 ($57 for 2) 50-Pound Dumbbell for $62 ($124 for 2) Kettlebells: 10-Pound Kettlebell for $21 15-Pound Kettlebell for $26.50 20-Pound Kettlebell for $32 25-Pound Kettlebell for $37.50 30-Pound Kettlebell for $42.50 35-Pound Kettlebell for $43. Great price at $1.23/pound 40-Pound Kettlebell for $53.50 Free shipping on a $25+ order, or free with a Prime membership.
As another option, contact your local gym to see if they offer equipment rentals.$30
- 24.(4 weeks ago)Amazon, Google, and Facebook are having Father's Day sales on their smartspeakers and smart displays:
Google Home (Nest): Nest Mini Smartspeaker for $29. Normally about $45. Nest Hub 7" for $90. Normally over $120. We have seen it on sale for $75, occasionally. Nest Hub Max, 10" for $199. 720p display, and does video calls. Normally about $229. Amazon (Alexa): Echo Flex - Mini Smart Speaker for $17.50. Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $30. Echo Dot 3rd Generation with Clock for $35. Normally about $50. Echo Dot Kids Edition for $50. Echo 3rd Generation for $70 Echo Plus 1st Generation for $40 Echo Plus 2nd Generation for $100 Echo Show 5" for $60 Echo Show 8" for $90 Echo Show 10" for $180. Does video calls. Echo Studio, High-fidelity 3D Audio for $170 Facebook Portal. Alexa smartspeaker with video calling: Portal Mini 8" for $99. Normally $129. Portal 10" for $149. Normally $179. Portal 15.6" for $249. We have Amazon and Google speakers in our home. They all mostly work the same.
When choosing a speaker, size does matter. The larger (and more expensive) the unit is, the better its speakers and ability to hear your voice commands. For $35 and under, the quality of the Nest Mini and the Echo Dot are quite good, and can easily fill a bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom with music.
For web searches and playing music we like, the Google speakers seem to do a better job. The Google devices seem to have better personalization for each person in the house, playing more of the songs each person likes. Google does charge $10/mo for Music or $12/mo for YouTube Premium. Without paying for the service, you can still get personalized music but specific songs and albums will not play upon request.
Anyone with Amazon Prime membership means the Amazon options are a better deal. With Prime Music, all Amazon speakers will play whatever you request.
If you have Spotify or Pandora, any smartspeaker will link up to them.
One bit of advice is to not put your smartspeaker on the nightstand, beside the couch, or within a couple feet from where people sit & sleep. Devices like smartspeakers and phones use constant wifi or bluetooth, which generate some RF radiation. Some studies suggest constant close exposure to RF signals can cause cancer. It makes us feel better knowing RF signals are not close by where we sit and sleep. We use a RF Meter to detect the RF radiation strength from wireless devices.$29
- 25.(5 days ago)(expired)
3 light modes and 10 brightness levels, for betting lighting during live streaming, video calls, and photos.
Ring lights like this are very popular these days.$29
- 26.(4 weeks ago)(expired)
PNY 256GB U3 256GB Secure Digital (SD) Card for $28. This and other similar 256GB SD cards normally sell for about $40.$28
- 27.(3 weeks ago)$25
- 28.(17 hours ago)A white computer mouse is rare, and Razer is a good brand. The white color will show dirt more than black, but is a different look.
Note that some buyers of Razer mice noticed spyware-like data collection after installing the Razer driver software. Razer has responded to these claims.
We own one Razer mouse, and chose not to install their driver software on a PC. It is almost fully functional as a mouse using the default Windows drivers, without the features driven by the Razer software: key bindings, macros, and RGB-light customizing on the mouse.
Amazon also has a one-day sale on other Razer products.$24
- 29.(2 days ago)$21
- 30.(1 week ago)RavPower Portable Battery Pack with 22,000mAh capacity for $37. Click the $8 coupon under the $36.99 price. Add one to the cart, and begin checkout. On the final checkout page, apply code ED35RPPP to get $9 off. Final price is $20 plus tax.
Charges up to 3 regular USB devices at once, with a combined 5.8A output. For example, charging two tablets at 2.4A and one phone at 1A.$20