- 1.(3 months ago)Only fair reviews but a great price for a 34-inch ultra wide 3440x1440 at 75Hz display.
Computer/laptop users who switch to an ultra wide monitor have trouble going back to a regular monitor. The extra width is an awesome upgrade for games, and for having a lot of applications open for everyday work. Someone who faces a screen a lot should consider paying more for a monitor with sharp clarity which can lower the risk of eyestrain.$249
- 2.(5 months ago)$115, and code SSBR2325 applies 20% off. Backs up data at least twice the speed of a hard drive, when plugged in to a computer's USB-C (USB Type-C) port.$92
- 3.(5 months ago)Add one to the cart (without the extended warranty option) for $400, and apply code SSBRA829 to get $100 off. Normally sells for $400.
This is a 2.5" SSD designed for speedy file storage. Its quad-level storage will not have the longevity of pricier TLC or MLC-based SSD, but work great for quick access to static files.
For a similar storage deal, Newegg is selling a Western Digital Elements 16TB USB Hard Drive for $260 with code SSBRA832$300
- 4.(5 months ago)Samsung T7 Portable USB SSD with 2TB capacity for $220, and code SSBRA635 applies $44 off. Normally sells for $220.$176
- 5.(6 months ago)Samsung T5 Portable SSD for $100, and code SSBQ2329 applies $10 off. Normally sells for $100.
A portable SSD is more durable and accesses data faster than a portable hard drive, however a hard drive has a cheaper cost per TB, 5TB for $90, for example. Portable drives provide convenient storage and backups when cloud storage is not an option.$90