- 1.(1 week ago)SAMSUNG 990 PRO w/ Heatsink SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Fastest Speed for Gaming, Heat Control, Direct Storage and Memory Expansion, Compatible w/ Playstation5, MZ-V9P1T0CW...$80
- 2.(4 weeks ago)Western Digital WD_BLACK 3.5" Gaming Hard Drive: 10TB HDD (256MB cache) $176.27 + Free Shipping @ amazon Lowest price per camelx3 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product...0DER&psc=1$176
- 3.(3 weeks ago)WD easystore 14TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive$218
- 4.(3 weeks ago)512GB SSD Internal Solid State Hard Drive$16
- 5.(4 weeks ago)Newegg has a combo deal when purchasing two of the 20TB Seagate Exos X20 Enterprise Hard Drive. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Co...bo.4559460$548
- 6.(4 weeks ago)WD easystore 18TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive$280
- 7.(1 year ago)$105, and code BTEBQB82 applies $15 off.
As an alternative, Costco still sells a Seagate 5TB Portable Hard Drive for $90.$90
- 8.(2 years ago)Western Digital EasyStore 18TB External/Desktop USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $300. At a price of $16.67 per TB, it's one of the cheapest large-capacity hard drive deals we have seen in a while.$300
- 9.(2 years ago)Western Digital EasyStore 18TB External/Desktop USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $300. At a price of $16.67 per TB, it's one of the cheapest large-capacity hard drive deals we have seen in a while.$300
- 10.(2 years ago)Seagate 5TB Portable Hard Drive is back on sale. The price is $90 for Costco members, or $94.50 after a 5% non-member surcharge. Free shipping.
This is a "portable" external hard drive, about the size of a stack of 3x5" index cards. The included USB cable is used for both data and power, unlike larger desktop/external drives which require separate cables for data and power.
We used this Seagate drive since last May, and found it performed better than other portable drives we used. When plugged-in to a laptop's USB 3 port, it would backup 50 GB of files in about 8-9 minutes, about 92-99 megabytes per second.
5 TB is enough to store about 1 million photos taken from a phone, about 70,000 uncompressed photos taken from a SLR/mirrorless camera, or about 70 hours of HD-quality video.$90
- 11.Western Digital 6TB Gaming Internal Hard Drive HDD - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 128 MB Cache, 3.5 $99.86(4 weeks ago)Good drive at a good price https://www.amazon.com/WD_BLACK-G...B09NCMMSQX$100
- 12.(1 week ago)Server Part Deals has select *20TB Seagate Exos Enterprise 3.5" 7200 RPM Hard Drives* (X20 or X22 Manufacturer Recertified Units) on sale for *$209.99*. *Shipping is free *(via UPS 2nd Day Air...$210
- 13.Amazon.com: Western Digital 22TB WD Red Pro NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, CMR ... D221KFGX : Electronics $230.63(4 weeks ago)sold by Amazon, ships around 9/27. odd price if you ask me but if real it's a good deal https://a.co/d/5347LUu$231
- 14.(4 hours ago)*AAAwave* [aaawave.com] has 2 Packs 18TB Seagate Exos X18 Enterprise HDD 7200RPM SATA 256MB Cache 3.5" (ST18000NM000J) on sale for *$489.99*. *Shipping is free.* Product description: * 7200 RPM...$490
- 15.WD - easystore 14TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Black - Deal of the Day $200 for Total Tech Members/$218 for everyone else(3 weeks ago)In the market for an external drive and saw that this previously popular deal is back as the Deal of the Day today at BB: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-e...Id=6425303 Not sure if TT...$200
- 17.Toshiba X300 14TB Performance & Gaming 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive - CMR SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 256 M ... - HDWR21EXZSTA $211.99 Amazon(4 days ago)https://www.amazon.com/gp/product...0DER&psc=1 About this item Designed for gaming PC and high-end desktop workstations High Performance with 7200 RPM and large cache size Massive capacity to...$212
- 18.(6 days ago)$103
- 20.(2 weeks ago)https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-e...Id=6427998 22TB [bestbuy.com] / $379.99$240
- 21.(2 weeks ago)https://www.newegg.com/Product/Co...bo.4567598$548
- 22.(3 weeks ago)$200
- 23.(3 weeks ago)https://www.amazon.com/gp/product...X0DER&th=1 $15/tb and i'm enjoying that for this size so I can consolidate some drives. Will probably be cheaper at Black friday... but no guarantees on...$300
- 24.(3 weeks ago)https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-e...Id=6500985$330
- 25.(3 weeks ago)+ $25 off w/ promo code SSCV2896, limited offer * 7200 RPM 256MB Cache * SATA 6.0Gb/s * For NAS systems https://www.newegg.com/toshiba-n3...6822149729$160
- 26.(4 weeks ago)w/code LDCV29325 https://www.newegg.com/seagate-ex...6822185011$280
- 27.(2 years ago)Samsung T5 Portable SSD for $100, and code SSBQ2329 applies $10 off. Normally sells for $100.
A portable SSD is more durable and accesses data faster than a portable hard drive, however a hard drive has a cheaper cost per TB, 5TB for $90, for example. Portable drives provide convenient storage and backups when cloud storage is not an option.$90
- 28.(1 year ago)$115, and code SSBR2325 applies 20% off. Backs up data at least twice the speed of a hard drive, when plugged in to a computer's USB-C (USB Type-C) port.$92
- 29.(1 year ago)Add one to the cart (without the extended warranty option) for $400, and apply code SSBRA829 to get $100 off. Normally sells for $400.
This is a 2.5" SSD designed for speedy file storage. Its quad-level storage will not have the longevity of pricier TLC or MLC-based SSD, but work great for quick access to static files.
For a similar storage deal, Newegg is selling a Western Digital Elements 16TB USB Hard Drive for $260 with code SSBRA832$300
- 30.(1 year ago)(expired)
Amazon is having a one-day sale on some storage devices. Deals include: Western Digital Elements 14TB External/Desktop USB Hard Drive for $200. It's one of the cheapest cost per TB ($14.29/TB) available today. Samsung Pro Plus 256GB Full Size SD Memory Card for $33. Works in mirrorless and SLR cameras, and performs just as good as a SanDisk Extreme Pro that costs more. Normally sells for $41. Also, the 128GB SD Card is on sale for $19. Samsung 870 QVO 8TB SSD for $650. Very high cost of $81.25 per TB, but is one of the largest capacity SSDs available in 2.5" form factor, compatible with barebones mini PCs such as the Intel NUC. Note that the QVO series are more designed for file storage rather than operating systems and databases.$200