- 1.(1 week ago)Staples has *Staples 2-Outlet 1500 Joule Home Entertainment Surge Protector with Coax* (24505) for *$5.25.* *Shipping is free*. Thanks Rokket *Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research:* This price...$5
- 2.(1 week ago)Looks like groupon is promoting additional 20% off for any services. So they have given deep discounts on price for some services. Restaurants, Auto, Spa, etc.. I bought a bunch of things that I...
- 3.(2 weeks ago)Hey guys! There was a thread a little while back compiling a bunch of restaurants with their current coupons/codes. I cannot find this thread anywhere now. Any help would be appreciated!
- 4.(2 weeks ago)
LG RK8 LOUDR BT Entertainment System
1 post - 1 participant
Read full topic
- 5.(2 weeks ago)I get tons of Subway coupons through mail, but I can't remember the last time I was able to use these coupons successfully. These restaurants say they don't accept the coupons. What the hell? And...
- 6.(2 weeks ago)Home Depot has *Manhattan Comfort TV Stands* on sale below. *Shipping is free*. Thanks rsvpd[LIST][*]Manhattan Comfort City 72" White Gloss Composite Floating Entertainment Center (Fits TVs Up to...$281
- 7.(2 weeks ago)Get a free movie ticket to see the new Christopher Nolan movie, Tenet. Enter code TRAVIS4TENET at checkout. Only 1001 tickets available; I just got the notification on my phone a few minutes ago....
- 8.(2 weeks ago)
Nintendo Entertainment System
7 posts - 5 participants
Read full topic
- 9.(3 weeks ago)Here are a few tips in a nutshell to help you save on buying airplane flight tickets.
Use a tool - Google (Recommended), Kayak, SkyScanner and Skiplagged will compare prices for you
Save with GiftCards - Go to CardBear and get airline gift cards to save another 5% off
Sometime people are offering vouchers and upgrades on Craigslist, but buyers beware for Craigslist scammers
Buy the Upgrades on eBay - You can buy business / first class upgrades on eBay for fraction of the price. It's still expensive, but it's really at a fraction of the original price which is exorbitant
Wait for bad news - Usually after a bad PR like a disaster happening at your destination or with the airline is when the ticket is the cheapest. You see a bad news about American Airlines treating their customers? It's the time they need to lower their prices to get their planes full.
Tuesday to Wednesday - are known to be the time that tickets are cheapest. If you cannot nail these times, flights are known to be generally cheaper in the hours regular people are sleeping
Use Incognito Mode - Use incognito or clear your cookies. Some flight sites purposely raise their price each time you visit them.
Choose the first flight out - you may need to wake up early, but this should give you a lesser chance of the flight being delayed from previous flights
Book as an individual - If you book as a group, the flight will try to charge you the higher price to everyone in the group
Set an alarm to checkin - for 24 hours before the flight. Some airlines will start offering special prices or priority seating for people that check-in sooner.
Find the Best Seat - Some flights allow you to pick a seat, see seatguru or seatexpert to see which seats are the best on your plane
- 10.(3 weeks ago)*BJ's Brewhouse Restaurant [bjsrestaurants.com] [Restaurant Locator [bjsrestaurants.com]]* is offering their* BJ's Signature Large Pizza* (Signature Deep Dish, Tavern Cut, or Gluten Free) for 50% Off...
- 11.(1 month ago)AT&T TV: Live TV Entertainment Package from $59.99/mo + $200Visa Rewards Card + 1 Year HBO Max$60
- 12.(2 months ago)Caviar: $0 Delivery Fee on Restaurant & Food Orders for your First Month$0
- 23.(2 weeks ago)$280
- 29.(2 weeks ago)$284