- 2.(4 days ago)*Target [target.com] *is offering *$30 off *Anker Eufy - eufyCam 2 - 2 Camera Kit (2 Cameras + Homebase) * Smart Integration Connect your devices to Apple...$270
- 4.(6 days ago)If you live in a market where ATSC 3.0 has launched but don't have a TV with the right tuner (which at this point would still be most people), this could be an interesting way to get started while we...$200
- 5.(2 weeks ago)$196
- 7.(2 weeks ago)August Smart Lock Pro w/ Connect WiFi Bridge + Echo Dot $154.99$155
- 8.Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt with alarm with Century Trim in Matte Black, Z-Wave Plus enabled for Prime members $146.32(2 weeks ago)Amazon has for *Prime Members: Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt w/ Alarm* on sale for the prices listed below when you clip the 20% off coupon on the product page. *Shipping is free*. Thanks rossirage...$146
- 9.August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Bridge in Silver. Works with Z-Wave, HomeKit & Alexa - Includes Echo ... d Gen in Charcoal) for $154.99(2 weeks ago)Amazon has August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Bridge in Silver. Works with Z-Wave, HomeKit & Alexa - Includes Echo Dot (3rd Gen in Charcoal) [amazon.com] for $154.99$155
- 10.(2 weeks ago)Google Nest x Yale Connect Smart Lock
1 post - 1 participant
Read full topic
- 11.Alxum USB Type-C to IDE/SATA Hard Drive Adapter for 2.5" & 3.5" SSD HDD, Include 12V2A Power Adapter $19.49(3 weeks ago)https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BRB4S2Z USB-C compatible SATA & IDE drives 2.5 and 3.5 form factors HDD or SSD Connect up to 3 Drives simultaneously DVD-ROM and CD-ROM connectivity One-Touch...$19
- 12.(3 weeks ago)
image710 234 50.3 KB
Wea re going to try a new game/contest. @benwyeth of the shirt team is a master of connecting Shirt.Woot designs to any topic of conversation, phrase, word, etc. So wea re going to put Ben to the test.
Youa re going to post a single word that Ben will use to find a shirt that relates to it. Now, Ben doesna t have to find a shirt with that word in the design or title. Nope, he just has to relate it to that shirt. Keep in mind that Ben is a wealth of knowledge in many areas so he can probably connect a shirt to just about any word.
But who knows! Maybe YOU can stump him.How the Game Works You enter by posting one word only in this thread. One post per person. Entry submission ends on Thursday at noon CT. I will pick 5 entries/words at random using Mr. Microsoft Excel. Ben has until Friday at noon CT to come up with a shirt that relates to your word and explain the connection. If Ben makes the connection, you still win! Youa ll receive a $10 coupon for use on shirt.woot!! If Ben cana t come up with a shirt for a submitted word, that person gets a $10 Woot! coupon in addition to the $10 shirt coupon.
Word Rules One word only per post. One post per person. Keep it clean. That means PG-13. No words that you wouldna t say in front of my grandmother English words only. Words must appear in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary as a standard word (cana t be noted as non-standard) No pronouns, medical terms, and similar words. No names/terms known only to you. NO POLITICS!
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER To Enter
Post a single word in this thread saying for Ben to use to find a shirt to relate to it.
You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.
ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.
You must enter before Thursday , October 8, 2020 @ noon CT.
Pro Tip: You dona t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!
Winner Selection and Notification
I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ola Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.
I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, youa ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)
You have until that Friday at 12 noon CT to respond stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .
Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.
Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .
9 posts - 8 participants
Read full topic$10
- 13.(3 weeks ago)Not a cheap product but they rarely are in stock. https://www.litter-robot.com/shop...ioned.html
- 14.(4 weeks ago)Amazon has the Withings BPM Connect WiFi Smart Blood Pressure Monitor (WPM05-ALL-INTER) for $80 with free shipping. Best Buy has it for the same price.$80
- 16.(4 weeks ago)This USB-C hub is a good option to connect hdmi, ethernet and a legacy vga port for newer laptops that have limited ports. Also, this will work with PCs other than the Surface line of products. ...$73
- 17.(4 weeks ago)*August Wi-Fi Smart Lock 4th generation (latest)* is at *$203.99*, unlike previous generations, it requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access...$46