- 1.(18 minutes ago)No, I'm not anti-hands. I just really really REALLY don't like to use them when using the phone. A lot of prominent figures throughout history have had chirotelephobia: the guy who invented sand, that woman from the "Where's the beef?" commercials...no, not the old lady. Uh, who else. George Washington. Not the president. Anyway, it's a thing and using headphones has really improved my life such that I no longer set fire to my phone whenever it rings. The only downside, in fact, is that the headset triggers my glossokaciraffphobia, which is the fear of talking while something is on my ear.Full Spec Sheet Specifications: Frequency Response 10-22kHz Dynamic frequency response range 10 - 22kHz Driver sensitivity 102dB/1kHz 1mW Maximum SPL 117dB Microphone sensitivity -42dBV/Pa Battery type Polymer Li-ion Battery (3.7V, 610mAh) Music play time with ANC on and Bluetooth on up to 10 hours Music play time with ANC on and Bluetooth off up to 13 hours Speaker Driver 40mm
In the box (brown box):(1) pair of JBL Everest Elite 300 headphones (Black) (1)?JBL carrying case (1) Micro USB charging cable (1)?Audio cable with 3.5mm jack (1)?Quick Start Guide (1)?Warranty and safety note My JBL Headphones App download instructions
- 2.(18 minutes ago)
Movies that would be improved by adding an HP Pavilion 510 Desktop:
Raiders of the Lost Ark: Opening sequence, replace the golden idol with an HP Pavilion. Or maybe replace the boulder.
Remember the Titans: Replace the football with an HP Pavilion.
Star Wars: Replace Obi-Wan's light saber with--no better yet, replace the medals given at the end with HP Pavilions. And the Death Star. And all the ships.
Thor: Replace Thor's legs with HP Pavilions. And make the hammer a donut.
The Piano: Replace everything but the piano.Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i3-6100T 3.2GHz
3MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Memory: 8GB DDR4-2133 (PC4-17000); 1-DIMM Max Memory: 16GB Memory Slots: 2 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 4GB GDDR5
(Dual Link DVI, HDMI, & DisplayPort) Hard Drive: 1TB SATA (7200rpm) Optical Drive: Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD?RW Audio Chipset: Integrated HD Audio Sound: 5.1 channel audio Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Front Panel: Multimedia Card Reader: (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MS, MS Pro)
(2) USB 2.0
(1) Headset Jack Rear Panel: (2) USB 3.0
(2) USB 2.0
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(3) Audio Expansion Slots & Bays: (1) PCI Express x16 slot
(1) M.2 socket 1, key A
(1) 3.5" Drive Bay Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Home (64-bit) Power Supply: 180W Max Dimensions: 14.88"(L) x 6.50"(W) x 14.33"(H) Weight: 15.77 lbs
In the box:HP Pavilion 510-P120G Desktop, Intel Core i3-6100T Quad-Core 2.2GHz, NVIDIA GTX 750Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4, 1TB SATA, 802.11n, Win10H USB Keyboard & Mouse Power Cord
- 3.(18 minutes ago)The answer of course is simple- you can do anything you set your mind to doing. We believe in you. But also, budget for the fact that it probably won't be as easy as you're anticipating. Emotionally prepare yourself to accept compromises on this project. Find joy in the small successes along the way. After all, life is a journey, not a monomaniacal quest to lasso a wild horse with some rope lights.
In the box:(1) LED Concepts 16-feet 50 LED Solar Rope Tube Light
- 4.(18 minutes ago)
Polo shirts actually started as tennis shirts. It's true! Polo players then wore long-sleeved shirts with button down colors, which you might now wear to work! Why and how did all this happen? The answer is that fashion is just weird. Accept it. We're wearing these now.
In the Box:(1)?PGA Tour Men's Airflux Polo
- 5.(18 minutes ago)Listen Whiskers, you said you wanted to go outside. You stood at that doorway and cried for hours to go outside. Then, when you got out there you ran straight for the launch pad and demanded to be let INSIDE the rocket. Now, we're up here in orbit and you're whining again about how you want to go outside. I don't think you really understand what you're asking for, Whiskers.
- 6.(18 minutes ago)You know what? Any day is a great day for sparkling wine. This stuff ain't just for anniversaries or NYE. Sometimes, just getting through that load of laundry is an endeavor worth celebrating. Variety Blend: 100% Chardonnay Bottle aged Aging: Aged en Tirage for a minimum of 24 months Alcohol: 12% pH: 3.05 Acidity: 76PPM Residual Sugar: .04% Filtering: diatomaceous earth Fining: sterile pads
- 7.(18 minutes ago)Do you like sound? How about bar-shaped objects? What if we told you you could have both in one thing? Stop screaming, calm down. Let us tell you about the VIZIO...stop screaming, please. Please stop. Um, ok we'll check back in ten minutes. VIZIO.
Tech Specs??? Sound Bar Size: 40" ??? Sound Bar Speakers: L & R & C: 2.75" ??? Subwoofer Speaker: 6" Subwoofer ??? Sound Pressure Level: 102 dB ??? Sound Bar Frequency: L&R: 90 Hz - 20 kHz, Center: 160 Hz - 20 kHz ??? Subwoofer Frequency: 50 Hz - 90 Hz ??? Sound Enhancement Technology: Dolby Digital?, DTS Circle Surround?, DTS Studio Sound?, DTS TruVolume?, DTS Digital Surround? ??? Wireless Range (Subwoofer)Wireless Subwoofer range approximately 60 feet - line of sight from Sound Bar ??? Bluetooth: Yes with aptX? ??? Sound Bar Buttons: Power, Input, Bluetooth, Volume Up, Volume Down ??? Remote: Remote with LCD Display ??? Installation: Table top and wall-mountable
Connections??? Analog Audio Input: 1x Stereo RCA ??? Analog Audio Input: 1x 3.5mm stereo mini jack ??? Digital Audio Input: 1x RCA (Coaxial) ??? Digital Audio Input: 1x Optical (Toslink) ??? USB Input: 1x USB (for .WAV Audio Playback) ??? HDMI Input: 1x HDMI, 1x HDMI (ARC)
Dimensions and Weight??? Product Dimensions: 40"W x 3"H x 3"D ??? Product with Stand Weight: 7.45 lbs. ??? Subwoofer Dimensions: 9.65"W x 10"H x 9.65"D ??? Subwoofer Weight: 12.48 lbs. ??? Product Packaging Dimensions: 42.72"W x 16.34"H x 12.01"D ??? Product Packaging Weight: 31 lbs.
In The Box:Sound Bar Wireless Subwoofer Rear Satellite Speakers Remote RCA to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Digital Coaxial Cable (RCA) Digital Optical Cable (Toslink) HDMI Cable Wall Mounts
- 8.(17 minutes ago)List Price: $19.95Deal Price: $15.38You Save: $4.57 (23%)Postage Stamp F-22 Raptor Vehicle Expires Dec 28, 2017$15.38
- 9.(17 minutes ago)List Price: $16.99Deal Price: $12.01You Save: $4.98 (29%)Cherry-O Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Expires Dec 28, 2017$12.01
- 10.(17 minutes ago)List Price: $13.00Deal Price: $9.10You Save: $3.90 (30%)Department 56 Shelf Reading Ornament Expires Dec 28, 2017$9.1
- 11.(17 minutes ago)List Price: $16.99Deal Price: $14.02You Save: $2.97 (17%)PLAYMOBIL? 5577 PLAYMOBIL Modern Bathroom Expires Dec 28, 2017$14.02
- 12.K?NEX ? Plants vs. Zombies Wild West Skirmish Building Set ? 219 Pieces ? Ages 5+ Construction Educational Toy at Amazon.com $20.35(17 minutes ago)List Price: $29.99Deal Price: $20.35You Save: $9.64 (32%)KNEX Skirmish Building Construction Educational Expires Dec 28, 2017$20.35
- 13.(18 minutes ago)List Price: $12.95Deal Price: $8.05You Save: $4.90 (38%)Old World Christmas Letting Ornament Expires Dec 28, 2017$8.05
- 14.(18 minutes ago)List Price: $47.19Deal Price: $10.33You Save: $7.45 (42%)Kurt Adler California Ornament 5-Inch Expires Dec 28, 2017$10.33
- 15.(18 minutes ago)List Price: $26.33Deal Price: $8.39You Save: $7.02 (46%)Sandicast Cocker Spaniel Christmas Ornament Expires Dec 28, 2017$8.39