- 421.(1 day ago)$199.99
- 423.(1 day ago)$89.99
- 424.(1 day ago)$57.99
- 425.(1 day ago)$99.99
- 426.(1 day ago)$3
- 427.(2 days ago)$6
- 430.12-Pack 14oz Soylent Meal Replacement Drinks $18.52 + Free Shipping (Original, Caocao, Coffiest, Vanilla, Chai) **New Users Only**(2 days ago)Soylent.com [soy.lt] is offering 12-Pack 14oz Soylent Meal Replacement Drinks for $18.52. Plus *Free Shipping!* Savings: *50% off* (Original $37.05) Alternatively, the $18.53 promo and...$18.52
- 431.(2 days ago)$9.08
- 432.(2 days ago)https://mobile.twitter.com/little...2745902080 https://mobile.twitter.com/little...8584737793 UMBC upset #1 virginia, so free pizza on 4/2!$5
- 433.(2 days ago)Only squares wear round-neck shirts, and don't even get us started if you're wearing a polo shirt... V-Neck shirts are for V-ery cool dudes and dudettes. V-necks are for V-ictorious competitors and V-ivacious conversationalists. Also V-elociraptors. They like V-necks too.? ? Size Chart (inches) Size Chest Waist S 34-36 28-30 M 38-40 32-34 L 42-44 36-38 X-Large 46-48 40-42 2X-Large 50-52 44-46 3X-Large 54-56 48-50 4X-Large 58-60 52-54 Machine wash warm gentle style Colors separately Only non-chlorine bleach when needed Tumble Dry Low Cool Iron
In the box:(5) Fruit Of The Loom Men's V-Neck Tees
- 434.(2 days ago)
Rome fell because of barbarians? No! Rome fell because people forgot how to use cookware! They outsourced to servants and then they didn't know how to take care of themselves. The Pre-Colonial British Empire fell because of the Magna Carta? No! The Pre-Colonial British Empire fell because of the spread of cookware! Nobody needed to go before the King's Hearth to get dinner because they could just take care of it at home! Seriously. COOKWARE. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.
In the Box:
(1) Cuisinart C7M-8RG 8-Piece Stainless Rose Gold Set includes:(1) 2.5 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover (1) 4 Qt. Saute w/Cover (1) 6 Qt. Stockpot w/Cover (1) 8" Skillet (1) 10" Skillet
- 435.(2 days ago)Are you lost? Are you in a car? Is it your car? Is there a steering wheel? No wait, that's a refrigerator. Hang on, are you in your kitchen? Whose kitchen are you in? Will you make me a sandwich? That's a good sandwich. Garmin GPS. ? Drivesmart 51 Drive 61 General Physical dimensions 5.5"W x 3.3"H x .7"D (14.0 x 8.4 x 1.8 cm) 6.7"W x 3.7"H x .8"D (17 x 9.4 x 2.1 cm) Weight 6.1 oz (173.7 g) 8.5 oz (241 g) Battery rechargeable lithium-ion rechargeable lithium-ion Display type WQVGA color TFT with white backlight WVGA color TFT with white backlight Display size 4.4"W x 2.5"H (11.1 x 6.3 cm); 5.0" diag (12.7 cm) 5.36"W x 2.83"H (13.6 x 7.2 cm); 6.1" diag (15.4 cm) Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels 800 x 480 pixels Battery life up to 1 hour up to 1 hour Maps & Memory Preloaded street maps ?? ?? Includes lifetime map updates ?? ?? Storage and Power Capacity microSD? card (not included) microSD? card (not included) Navigation Features Garmin Real Directions? landmark guidance ?? ? Millions of Foursquare? points of interest ?? ? TripAdvisor? ratings for points of interest ?? ? Route shaping through preferred cities/streets ?? ? Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands) ?? ? Traffic compatible Yes ( via Smartphone Link) ? Lifetime traffic updates ?? ? Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) Yes (photoReal junction view) ?? Bluetooth? calling ?? ? Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe) ?? ?? Advanced Features Smart notifications via Smartphone Link app ?? ? Wi-Fi? map and software updates ?? ? Free live traffic and weather with Smartphone Link app ?? ? Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings, and more ?? ? LiveTrack ?? ? Backup camera compatible yes, includes external video input for Garmin backup cameras (sold separately) ? Additional Additional Features Trip planner: yes Trip planner: yes ? Trip log: yes Trip log: yes ? Garmin Real Directions? landmark guidance: yes Garmin Real Directions? landmark guidance: yes ? Foursquare POIs: yes Foursquare POIs: yes ? Smart notifications: yes ? ? BLE capable: yes ? ? ? ? ? This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows? XP or newer and Mac? OS X 10.4 or later. This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows? XP or newer and Mac? OS X 10.4 or later.
In the box:(1) Garmin GPS 168002 DriveSmart 51 or 16790B Drive 61 Navigators w/ Lifetime Maps (Your Choice) (1) Vehicle Mount (1) USB Cable
- 436.(2 days ago)Half the people who use PC laptops don't need to use PC laptops. They just want to do some creative stuff or some visual stuff or some work stuff or be popular at the coffee shop. If that's you, a Macbook is right up your alley. Your lovely, glorious, gold-colored alley. Specifications: Processor: Intel Core M-5Y71 1.2GHz (Turbo up to 2.9GHz)
4MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 12" Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Resolution: 2304 x 1440; 226 pixels per inch Display Type: Full-HD LED Backlit IPS Display Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5300 Memory: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory Hard Drive: Your Choice:
512GB PCIe-based Solid State Drive
256GB PCIe-based Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: No Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Audio: Integrated Speakers: Stereo speakers Webcam: 480p FaceTime camera Microphone: Integrated Card Reader: No I/O Ports: USB-C 1 (USB 3.1 & DisplayPort 1.2 via Adapters, Sold Separately) 3.5mm Headset Jack: 1 Operating System: Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Power: 29W USB-C Power Adapter Dimensions: 11.04 x 0.52 x 7.74" Weight: 2.03 lbs
Apple Macbook (Early 2015) 12" Laptop, 226ppi Retina Display, Intel Core M-5Y71 Dual-Core, Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, MacOS 10.11 El Capitan, Gold - (Your Choice: Capacity) 29W USB-C Power Adapter and Charge Cable
In the box:
- 437.(2 days ago)What is more precious than your feelings? What is more valuable than your devotion? NOTHING. So lock all that mushy stuff up in this safe (along with your more tangible valuables) and only give someone the combination when you know for sure that you can trust them. After all, if you don't guard your heart, who will?
In the Box:(1) Stalwart 65-HG-60 Quick-Access Steel Safe with Electronic Lock
- 438.(2 days ago)Pinterest recipes are always so unrealistic. Like, oh just hand massage all of this flour, cream, and sugar into a fluffy paste then cut every piece out by hand using an razor blade. Then allow them to dry in the air currents of a humming bird wing- and if you don't have any of the ingredients just substitute apple sauce. Who keeps that much apple sauce at home?
- 439.(2 days ago)
Since the dawn of the photograph we've continually chased the perfect means to capture the human spirit. And what do we tell these people as we take their pictures? What mental image do we conjure so that they may show their happiness, their "joie de vivre," their bare, smiling essence?
We'll let that sink in while you order this a couple pounds of Mezzo Secco Dry Monterey Jack Cheese.Best By: 05/20/2018
Preparing Vella Cheese for Cooking
When you cook with cheese, you typically will slice, shred, grate, or crumble the cheese before using it in your special recipes. Some of our cheeses are soft, like Toma, and other cheeses are very hard, like Golden Bear Dry Jack or Oro Secco. Here are some suggestions for preparing our cheeses:
Hand Slicing Cheese - While you can hand-slice any of our cheeses, Toma, our softest, moistest cheese, should only be hand sliced. Try putting a block of Toma into the freezer for a half hour before slicing will firm it up a bit for more uniform slicing. But don't serve Toma too cold or you will lose grater/shreddersome of its delicious, creamy flavor.
Shredding Cheese - The High Moisture Monterey Jack Cheeses, either original or naturally flavored, do well either sliced or shredded. You can use a hand shredder or simplify your work with the shredding blade of a food processor. If you leave the cheese at room temperature for an hour or so, it will be shredded cheeseeasier to shred.
Many of our Dry Jacks, including Mezzo Secco, Romanello Dolce, and Dry Monterey Jack shred very nicely as do our Italian Style and Cheddar cheeses. Many of our cheeses are coated with yummy flavorings such as pepper and chocolate, so definitely include the coating when you shred the cheese.
Grating Cheese - Our oldest, driest cheeses can be a challenge to shred. Grate them instead. Our aged dry cheeses: Oro Secco, Special Select and Golden Bear Dry Jack, and Habanero Dry Jack should all be grated into tiny pieces. You can do this with the grating side of a simple cheese grater, a box grater, or other specialty cheese grater of your choice (there are many to pick from). Like with shredding, you should include the flavorful coating as you grate. Grated cheese will be much finer than shredded cheese.
Relating Cheese Weight to Volume
Cheese is typically sold in blocks, wedges, or wheels-by weight. Recipes give volume measurements, like 1 cup.
So, how do they relate?
While each cheese may be different, we did a quick test.
We hand-grated Monterey Dry Jack with a box grater until we weighed out ? lb. of? grated cheese.
Yield: more than 1 ? cup of grated cheese.
We then shredded and weighed out ? lb. of Monterey Dry Jack, using a (Kitchen Aid) food processor with this basic shredding blade.
Yield: more than 1 ? cup of shredded cheese.
In either case, you should grate or shred first, and measure second, as not every bit of your cheese will be processed.
But those left over hunks sure are delicious!!Recipes
Here are some recipes for you to enjoy. You can download all the recipes, and print them if desired
- 440.(2 days ago)The only thing standing between you and that job you want is the courage to get through the interview. Well, that, and a 2-foot thick brick wall. Be strong! Drink some supplements and tear the wall down with your bare hands! You may not get the job, but at least you'll make a cool entrance.
BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline Malic Acid 1:1, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate USP / FCC, Potassium Chloride w/0.5% MgCO3, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCl, Fruit Punch Flavor N&A #445353XA (Flav Prod), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium, Mask Flavor Nat. (#457200XA Flav Prod), FD&C Red #40 Lake (35-42%), PeakO2 mushroom blend (Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngil), Shiitake (Lentinula edodus), Lion's Mane (Hericum erinaceus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor))
As A Dietary Supplement, Mix One Scoop Per 10-14 Oz Of Water. On Training Days, Consume One (1) Serving Before And One (1) Serving After Exercise. On Non-Training Days, Consume Two (2) Servings Throughout The Day. For Best Results Use Two (2) Servings Per Day.
In the box:(1)?Scivation Xtend Perform BCAA Powder, Peak O2, Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, Fruit Punch, 44 Servings
- 443.(2 days ago)$4.99
- 444.HP Envy 17-u163cl Laptop Notebook - Intel Core i7-7500U 2.70GHz, 16GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, 17.3" 1080P $550(2 days ago)http://www.microcenter.com/produc...d_-_silver This is manufacturer refurbished by HP. I picked up one today and was very happy with the condition and build quality. This is a very nice 17" 1080P...$550
- 445.(2 days ago)
- 449.(2 days ago)$20