- 1.(39 minutes ago)Gamestop has FIFA 18 on sale for $27 [gamestop.com] PS4 Xbox One$27
- 2.(40 minutes ago)Gamestop [gamestop.com]has Madden 18 on sale for $27. PS4 and Xbox One https://www.gamestop.com/browse?n...n+18,28zu0$27
- 3.(44 minutes ago)NHL 18 Xbox One - $29.99 @ Microsoft Store [microsoft.com] Not sure if Gamestop will have this for $27 like FIFA and Madden. Great deal$29.99
- 4.(3 hours ago)https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/acce...ick/139468 Gamestop is selling Razer Panthera for $99. Given that it is the high-end joystick out in the market, it's pretty cheap. Shipping is free and...$99
- 7.(7 hours ago)Newegg has Destiny 2 Standard Edition, 2017 release (PlayStation 4?or?Xbox One) for $27?with free shipping with code SAVER?or online reservation (pay in store).$27
- 8.(8 hours ago)$27
- 9.(8 hours ago)$99
- 10.(10 hours ago)https://m.gamestop.com/product/ni...-3d/155991 Pretty sure this edition is a Black Friday only deal. I was able to grab one a few minutes ago.$79.99
- 11.(12 hours ago)GameStop has the Rock Band Rivals Wireless Fender Jaguar Bundle for $29.99. Check the store locator if your nearby stores have any. Items include guitar controller, Rock Band 4, and Rock Band Rivals...$29.99
- 12.(15 hours ago)FIFA 18 is available on Gamestop for only $27. This is the lowest seen so far. Offer valid for online or In store purchase. Thanks https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one...-18/147147$27
- 13.(17 hours ago)$50
- 14.(17 hours ago)https://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/...I7VhhhFhOg$50
- 15.(17 hours ago)Gamestop Black Friday is live! https://www.gamestop.com/blackfriday$50
- 16.(17 hours ago)GameStop has* 1TB PlayStation 4 Console + $50 GameStop Gift Card* for *$199.99*. *Shipping is free*, otherwise select free store pickup where available. Thanks chunlibarbie$50
- 18.(17 hours ago)$189.99
- 20.(17 hours ago)
- 21.(21 hours ago)Steam's own store joined GameStop by offering a huge sale on the Steam Link.
The deal is $5 plus about $8 shipping ($13). Shipping fee appears during checkout.
Steam Link sends your home PC's video to your living room TV, and works with Bluetooth controllers. So, you can turn your PC into a gaming console. If you don't want to spend hundreds on a game console system (like Playstation or XBox), and already have a PC capable of playing games, this can be a hot deal for you. Some configuration/setup will be required.
Be sure to read some reviews. Some people love it, some people did not.$13
- 22.(22 hours ago)$10
- 23.(24 hours ago)Gamestop has New Steam Controllers for $32.99. Free Shipping Code: SAVER This is much better than the steam deal imo if you already have a steam link and don't want steam to toss on $10 shipping...$32.99
- 24.(1 day ago)Gamestop Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Pre-Owned Video Games
- 25.(1 day ago)Corsair STRAFE RGB Keyboard Cherry MX Red key switches - new on clearance - $104.97 was $139 https://m.gamestop.com/product/pc...ard/132261$104.9
- 26.(1 day ago)GameStop.com is offering *Any Pre-Owned Products* for *Buy 2, Get One Free* (discount will be shown at cart). *Shipping is free* on in-store orders of $25 or more w/ promo code SAVER (apply at...$25
- 27.(1 day ago)Gamestop.com is selling the Steam Link for $5. Add $6 for shipping, or Call your local GameStop and reserve one for pickup. Normally sells for $30 and sometimes on sale for $15.
We bought one in July, and find it a hot deal for PC gamers and enthusiasts who want to play and share video & games in their living room. Hook the Steam Link to your TV, and sync with your home PC. Add a controller. Compatible with many Playstation, Bluetooth, and USB controllers. Some sell for about $20. Plug the Steam Link and your Home PC into an Ethernet (wired) home network. Wifi can work, but with some lag that could frustrate gamers. Then your PC's powerful CPU and video card can be viewed and controlled in your living room. Steam Link is compatible with Steam Store purchased games. They say setup is easy, but some technical know-how may be required since it involves using a PC. Steam Link can be used for steaming media (replacing a Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.) but with some video degradation. See more on this below. So, if you just want streaming media on your TV, a dedicated device (like a Chromecast which goes for about $35) can provide better video quality and will be easier to use than the Steam Link. Two of the biggest downsides of the Steam Link: The video quality. Steam Link works by compressing the PC's video output and sends it to the Steam Link box for displaying on your TV. Even though it will be HD quality, its video compression can cause some annoying video "artifacts" as mentioned by this Reddit reviewer. Plus, someone made a how to improve the video video, but will take some effort to set up. No 5.1 surroundsound audio support. If you are a PC gamer or want to use your PC for living room gaming or video watching, this can be a hot deal if you would rather figure out the Steam Link versus paying hundreds on an Xbox, Playstation, or other living room gaming system.$5
- 28.(1 day ago)$4.99
- 29.(2 days ago)GameStop has the Valve Steam Link Streaming Media Player Adapter for $4.99 with free in-store pickup or $5.99 shipping.?Streams your games from your PC or Steam Machine to your TV.$4.99
- 30.(2 days ago)GameStop.com has *Steam Link Streaming Media Player* on sale for *$4.99*. Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $25 or more w/ promo code SAVER (apply in...$4.99