- 1.(2 weeks ago)When we think of the Rebel T7i, we think of the awesome Andre Agassi and his flowing locks. And then without the flowing locks. Or maybe Rod Stewart in the "Infatuation" video. [EDITOR NOTE: One more 80's reference and you're reporting to pop-culture re-education.] [WOOT WRITER: Hey, Who's the Boss here? [EDITOR NOTE: I am. Report to Pod 11 for neural retraining.] ?????????????????????????????????????? Key Features Effective Megapixels 24.2 megapixels Image Sensor Type CMOS ISO Settings 100 - 25600, expandable to 51200 Wi-Fi Enabled? Yes Waterproof? No Video Resolution 1920 x 1080 Lens Mount Compatibility? Canon EF, Canon EF-S Minimum Focal Length 18 millimeters Maximum Focal Length 55 millimeters Maximum Aperture 4 f/ ??????????????????????????????????????? Dimensions Camera Body Weight? 1.06 pounds Height? 3.9 inches Width? 5.2 inches Depth? 3 inches Weight? 1.18 pounds ????????????????????????????????????? Compatibility Remote Compatible? Yes Memory Card Compatibility? Secure Digital, Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) ???????????????????????????????????????? Display Display Type? LCD touch screen Touch Screen Yes Varying Angle Screen? Yes Viewfinder Magnification 0.82 times Viewfinder Optical Screen Resolution 1,040,000 pixels Screen Size 3.03 inches Display Form Factor? Rotating ?????????????????????????????????????? Connectivity Number Of Memory Card Slots? 1 Socket Size? 1/4 in. Internal Memory Included? No Output(s)? USB Integrated GPS? Adaptable NFC Enabled Yes PictBridge Enabled Yes External Flash Mount? Hot Shoe Tripod/Monopod Mountable? Yes ????????????????????????????????????? Performance Water Resistant No Shock Resistant? No Cold Resistant? No Camera Full Frame Sensor? No Records Audio? Yes Self Timer? Yes Maximum Operating Temperature? 104 degrees fahrenheit Minimum Operating Temperature? 32 degrees fahrenheit Shutter Speeds 1/4000 to 30 sec., bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec. Filter Diameter? 58 millimeters Self-Timer Delay? 10 seconds ?????????????????????????????????????????? Power AC Adapter Compatible? Yes Battery Model? LP-E17 Removable Battery? Yes Rechargeable Battery? Yes Number of Batteries Required? 1 ????????????????????????????????????????? Feature Digital Camera Type? DSLR Camera with Lens Integrated Flash? Yes HDR Mode Yes ???????????????????????????????????????? Imaging Zoom Capability Yes Digital Zoom None Long Zoom? No Lens Type? Standard Zoom Image File Format(s)? JPEG, RAW Imaging Sensor Vertical Size? 14.9 millimeters Imaging Sensor Horizontal Size? 22.3 millimeters Face Detection? Yes Total Megapixels 25.8 megapixels Low Light/High Sensitivity? Yes Brightness Control? Yes Burst Mode Yes Number Of Images Per Charge? 820 In-Lens Image Stabilization? Yes Image Resolution (Display) 6000 x 4000 ?????????????????????????????????????????????? AV HD Movie Mode Focus? Automatic ?????????????????????????????????? Exposure Control White Balance Modes Auto (ambience priority / white priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash, Custom Smile Mode? No Maximum Expandable ISO 51200 Maximum ISO 25600 Minimum ISO 100 Shooting Modes? Program AE (shiftable), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure (including Bulb) Lens Focal Length 35mm Film Equivalent 29-88mm Panorama Mode? Yes Minimum Aperture 32 f/ Autofocus Yes Scene Modes? Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Special Scenes, Creative Filters Focus Range Normal
In the Box:Canon Rebel T7i DSLR with 18-55m Lens Battery pack (LP-E17, with battery cover) battery charger (LC-E17) neck strap (EW-400D) eyecup Ef camera cover (R-F-3) lens cap (E-58II) lens dust cup
- 2.(4 weeks ago)You have your Canon Rebel with you. You take a photo. You take another photo. You take many photos. They're all photos of your food. Your food goes bad because no one's eating it. It rots right in front of you. But you have the photo documentation. You turn them into an art piece. The art piece goes in a gallery. Critics hail it a work of genius. To celebrate you go out for food. You take photos of the food. It begins again. Canon.? Specifications: Autofocus Points 9 Configuration Base Continuous Shooting Speed 3 fps Display 3" LCD Exposure Control Type Aperture-Priority, Program, Manual, Shutter-Speed-Priority External Memory Included No Flash Memory Type SDXC Flash Modes Description Auto, Flash off, Red-eye reduction Flash Type Pop-up Focus Type Auto/Manual Form Factor mid-size-dslr GPS GPS Enabled ISO Range 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 Image Stabilization Yes Image types JPEG, RAW Lens Type zoom Macro Focus Range 0.25 m centimeters Maximum Aperture ?/3.5 Maximum Focal Length 55 mm Shutter Speed 1/4000 to 30 sec Memory Slots Available 1 Metering Center-Weighted, average, partial, Evaluative Optical Sensor Resolution 18 MP Optical Sensor Technology CMOS Optical Zoom 3x Photo Sensor Technology APS-C Lens Style 18-55mm USB 2.0 1 Video Capture Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels Water Resistance Level Not Water Resistant Lithium Battery Energy Content Lithium-Ion 6.3 Watt Hours Material Type Composite Item Dimensions 5.4 x 8.7 x 6.5 inches Item Weight 3.2 pounds
In The Box:Canon Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera 18-55mm Lens Battery Charger
- 3.(3 weeks ago)Well, not FOR ants. But we guess you could take pics and vids OF ants. Slap it on your Ipad, explore the microcosm of your backyard, and maybe pretend you're in Honey I Shrunk the Kids. But not the part where the ant dies... Not since Atreyu lost Artax did a movie mess us up so much... What is it with kids movies and permanent psychological damage?
The DxO ONE is made for iPhone X*, 8 Plus*, 8*, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, SE, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5Still resolution 20.2?megapixels (5406 x 3604) Video resolution 1080p at 30?fps, 720p at 120?fps Sensor size 13.2 x 8.8?mm (one-inch format) Sensor type BSI-CMOS Focal length 11.9?mm (equivalent to 32?mm in full-frame)? Lens cover Integrated, sliding (on/off) Aperture f/1.8, adjustable to f/11 (six-blade iris) Shutter button 2-stage OLED Settings display, touch control ISO range ISO 100 to 51200 (Hi2) Shutter speed 1/20000s to 30s Image stabilization Electronic (for video) Camera modes Auto, Sports, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Program, Aperture Priority, Speed Priority, Manual, Selfie Video modes Full HD, slow motion (x4) File formats .JPG, .DNG (RAW), .DXO (SuperRAW?), .MOV (H.264) Focus range 20?cm - infinity Autofocus Contrast detect, using face detection Focus modes Single-shot, continuous, tap-to-focus, manual Metering modes Spot, center-weighted, multi-zone Zoom Digital 3x Micro USB port USB 2 (power charging, mass storage connection) Storage type microSD UHS-I U3 card (included) Lightning connector Retractable/collapsible, +/- 60? rotation Orientation Gyroscope + accelerometer Battery type Integrated lithium-ion Battery life ~200 photos Weight 108?g Dimensions 67.5?x?48.85?x?26.25?mm
The DxO ONE is also made for the iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air (Gen 1-3), iPad mini (Gen 2-4) and iPad (Gen 4-5)
All devices must be running iOS 10.1 or later.
In the box:DxO ONE 8GB microSD card USB cable wrist lanyard soft pouch instructions for downloading free DxO Connect software (Mac/PC) DxO OpticsPro for OS X Photos - DxO ONE Camera only (Mac).
- 4.(3 days ago)Robots can lift. Robots can haul. Robots can even drive. What CAN'T robots do? Robots can't outthink a thief who wants to steal packages. Because robots can't think laterally. Robots just do what they're told. And that's why, one day, the only job left will be "drone delivery pilot."
Aircraft ?? ?Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.7 x 2.6" / 196 x 196 x 65 mm Take-off Weight: 13.6oz / 385 g Battery: 3S 11.1V, 1150 mAh LiPo Flight Time: up to 12 minutes Maximum Flying Height: 262.5' / 80 m above ground level (AGL) Maximum Horizontal Speed: 5 m/s (limited by software) Maximum Climbing Speed: 1 m/s
Camera ???Sensor: ?? ?1/3.06 CMOS Effective Pixels: 13 Megapixel Photo Resolution: 4160 x 3120 pixels (13 MP) Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD 4K) Field of View: 117? Shutter Speed: 1/30 to 1/8000 second White Balance: auto, sunny, sunrise, sunset, cloudy, tungsten light, glowing, disabled Working Temperature: 0?C - 40?C ?
In the Box:Yuneec YUNFCAUS Breeze 4K RTF FPV Indoor/Outdoor Camera Drone (in retail box; new condition) (2 or 3) Batteries (Your Choice) Propeller Guards Charger Controller Case
- 5.(3 weeks ago)Are you plagued with the nightly terrors that are raccoons? Swift of claw and sly of eye, they stalk your old celery stalks, purloin your tenderloins, steal your orange peels. Well, fear the night no more, citizen! Aim your SimpliSafe DIY Security System at the old rubbish bin and never will the masked vermin sneak up on you again!
Approximate measurements:Base station 10-1/2"H x 4-1/4"Diam Entry sensor 3"L x 1-1/4"W x 1-1/4"D Motion sensor 3"H x 2-3/8"W x 2"D Glass-break sensor 3"L x 2-1/2"W x 1-1/2"D Key chain remote 3-1/4"L x 1"W Security camera 4-1/4"H x 2-3/4"W x 2-1/2"D Smoke detector 4-7/8"Diam x 1-5/8"H Water sensor 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 5/8"D
In the box:(1) base station (1) keypad (4) entry sensors (1) motion sensor (1) glass-break sensor (2) key chain remotes (1) HD security camera (1) smoke detector (1) water sensor
- 6.(3 weeks ago)Strap on an Action Cam and WASH SOME DISHES or DO THE LAUNDRY or EAT A SALAD or PET A CAT or ORGANIZE YOUR SILVERWARE or CLIP YOUR TOENAILS or BUY ANOTHER ACTIONCAM 2" rear LCD screen Video Resolution: 4K 30fps/2.7K 30fps/1080p 60fps Photo Resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP/2MP 170 Degree Super Wide Angle Lens English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian Language options built-in 1050mAh Lithium Ion Battery Input/Output: Micro USB/HDMI Dimensions: 3x2x1 inches Weight: 3 ounces
In the Box:XtremePro 4k Ultra HD with Wifi and waterproof housing 2.4G Wireless and Waterproof Wrist Remote (7) Universal mounts including our popular headstrap, handle bar, pole, helmet and more (4) Universal mounting clip Multiple Velcro bandages, tethers and adhesive clips Battery/Charger/Manual/Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 7.(3 weeks ago)You'll be on a beanbag? No. You'll be unfolding it into a couch? No. You'll be on the belly of a chromatic dragon fighting the shirtless warrior from the eternal combat planet. Or you'll be sprawled across a rainbow beach under the silver sun. Because a beanbag isn't just a throwback to the age of cool. A beanbag is a feeling. A mood. A beanbag is eternal. And comfy. Oh, man, you don't EVEN know how comfy.
In the box:(1) CordaRoy's Convertible Fur Bean Bag Chair
- 8.(3 weeks ago)Attach a GoPro to your body and WASH SOME DISHES (or...) DO THE LAUNDRY (or...) EAT A SALAD (or...) PET A CAT (or...) ORGANIZE YOUR SILVERWARE (or...) CLIP YOUR TOENAILS (or...) BUY ANOTHER GoPRO.? Specifications: Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Fixed Focus Yes Recording Media microSD/HC/XC?(64?GB?Maximum) Aspect Ratio 16:9 Still Image Resolution JPEG: 8 Megapixel, 3264 x 2448 (4:3) Audio Format AAC with AGC Sampling Frequency AAC: 48.0?kHz Display Type LCD Touchscreen Yes Exposure Metering Average, Spot Interval Recording .5 second, 1 second, 2 second, 5 second, 10 second, 30 second, 60 second Burst Photo 5?Photos / 1?Second Buffer/Continuous Shooting Up to 5?fps?for up to?10 Frames Remote Control Smart Remote (Optional) Waterproof Depth Rating 131.0'; / 40.0 m (Camera) Built-In Mic Yes Built-In Speaker Yes Wi-Fi Yes Inputs 1 x USB Micro-B Battery Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.8 VDC, 1160 mAh, Max Runtime: 2.5 Hours per Charge Charging Method USB Weight 4.48?oz?/?127?g ? ?
In the Box:GoPro HERO+ LCD Camera, Integrated Housing. Built-in Battery, USB Cable, Quick Release buckle, Curved Adhesive Mount. Flat Adhesive Mount
- 9.(4 weeks ago)You're never going to catch that apocalyptic flaming cheeseball falling from the sky, epic yacht collision or talking sloth on the hood of your car trying to scam you for insurance money unless you have a dash cam. Don't let exciting events like this go undocumented.
MDC100 User Guide2.7 inch TFT LCD Car charger Windscreen suction mount USB charging Up to 0.5 hour battery life Size H4.7, W10.4, D2.2cm.
In the Box:Motorola MDC100 Full HD (1080p) Dash Camera Suction Mount USB Cable
- 10.(3 weeks ago)Well, one day they will. And when that day comes, you'll want to be ready. The robot uprising will strike swiftly from the air, land, and sea. Our trusty objects will turn against us. Vacuum cleaners, laptop computers, and yes even?Yuneec Quadcopter Drones- they will all join together to end life on this planet as we know it. But before that, you're free to enjoy them as regular non-murderous objects.
Aircraft ?? ?Flight Time: Up to 25min Dimensions: 420x420x210mm?16.5x16.5x8.3in? Gross Weight (with battery and load): 1700g?60oz? Neat Weight (without battery and load): 1130g?40oz? Battery: 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo?included? Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo Smart Balance Charger?included? Transmitter: 10 channel 2.4GHz with5.8 GHz video downlink (included) Flight Modes: Smart Mode?Watch Me & Follow Me?, Angle Mode and Home Mode Maximum Flying Height: 400ft(122m) default above ground level Maximum Rotation Rate: 65?/s Maximum Roll Angle: 35? Radio Control Frequency: 2.4GHz Max. Climb Rate: 3m/s Max. Descend Rate: 2m/s Max. Flight Rate: 8m/s
4K Camera ?? ?Working Temperature: ?5?C~50?C Weight: 200g (7.05oz) Focal System: Aerial Optimized Fixed Focus Camera lens: 14mm f/2.8 - No distortion FOV: 115? Video Transmission Range: 400m (1312ft) Video Resolution: UHD: 4K at 30FPS, 2.7K at 30FPS, 2.5K at 30FPS - FULL HD: 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120FPS Photo Resolution: 12 Megapixels Storage (memory): Micro SD Class 10, 4 to 128 GB Control Angle Accuracy: ?0.02? White Balance: Automatic or manual settings Transmission Band: 5.8GHz Input/Operating Voltage: 12V Storage Temperature: ?20?C~60?C Angular Vibration Range: ?0.02? Control Range: Pitch: Between -85? to 30? Microphone: Yes Sensor: 1/2.3'' CMOS
Aircraft ?? ?Airframe Weight (with Battery): 14mm f/2.8 - No distortion
Ground Station ?? ?Dimension: 115x188x242 mm (4.5x7.4x9.5in) Operating System: Android Number of Channels: 10 Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions): FCC Compliance: Up to 800m (2624.67 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 400m (1312.34 ft)
Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times Robust Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol Video Link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions): FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft)
Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-touch 5.5'' Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD): Yes Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback: Yes Built-In Li-ion Battery Voltage / Capacity: 5200mAh 3.6V 18.72Wh Screen Resolution: 854 ? 480px Camera Settings: White balance, light exposure, ISO, shutter speed, video resolution, FPS, record video, take pictures
Aircraft ?? ?Weight (with battery, without gimbal): 200g?7.05oz? Compatible Camera: CGO2GB/CGO2+/CGO3
In the Box:Typhoon 4K Quadcopter CGO3 4K gimbal camera (1) 5400 mAh lithium-polymer battery AC-to-DC adapter, balancing charger, USB adapter/charger and cable ST10+ Ground Station CGO Steadygrip
- 11.(4 weeks ago)Despite popular stereotypes, nerds are not the only ones who wear glasses. Plenty of average people wear glasses too. You don't have to be smart. You don't have to like Star Trek. You just need to have trouble seeing things. Ray-Ban RX5248 Gender: Unisex Year: 2012 Frame Shape: Wayfarer Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Acetate Lens Width: 49 mm Bridge Width: 19 mm Arm Length: 140 mm Lens Height: 40 mm Ray-Ban RX7075 Gender: Unisex Year: 2016 Frame Shape: Round Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Plastic Lens Width: 49 mm Bridge Width: 20 mm Arm Length: 145 mm Lens Height: 47 mm Ray-Ban RX7021 Gender: Unisex Year: 2016 Frame Shape: Rectangle Frame Material: Plastic and metal Lens Width: 55 mm Bridge Width: 16 mm Arm Length: 140 mm Lens Height: 35 mm
In the Box: (1) Pair of Ray-Ban Eyeglasses
Note: Prescription lenses are not included
- 12.(4 weeks ago)
There are few times in life you'll be offered a second chance. And even fewer times in life you'll be offered a third chance. We bring this up because we're here with unlocked phones again. Go on. Take the hint from Destiny.
Weight and Dimensions: ??Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm) Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
Cellular and Wireless:GSM: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25) 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Location: ?? ????Assisted GPS and GLONASS Digital compass Wi-Fi Cellular iBeacon microlocation
Touch ID: ?? ????Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
Display: ?? ????Retina display 4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi 800:1 contrast ratio (typical) 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical) Full sRGB standard Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
iSight Camera: ?? ????8 megapixels with 1.5? pixels ?/2.2 aperture Sapphire crystal lens cover True Tone flash Backside illumination sensor Five-element lens Hybrid IR filter Autofocus Tap to focus Exposure control Auto HDR for photos Face detection Panorama Auto image stabilization Burst mode Photo geotagging
Video Recording:? ????1080p HD video recording (30 fps) True Tone flash Slo-mo video (120 fps) Time-lapse video Video stabilization Take still photos while recording video Face detection 3x zoom Video geotagging
FaceTime Camera:? ????1.2MP photos (1280 by 960) ?/2.4 aperture 720p HD video recording Auto HDR for photos Backside illumination sensor Face detection Exposure control
Video Calling: ????FaceTime iPhone 5s to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular HVGA-resolution (480 by 368) calls over Wi-Fi
Audio Calling: ? ????FaceTime iPhone 5s to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular Wi-Fi calling
External Buttons and Controls:On/off Sleep/wake Volume up/down Ring/silent Home/Touch ID sensor
Connectors and Input/Output:3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack On/off Sleep/wake Microphone Lightning connector Built-in speaker
Power and Battery: ???Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 3G Standby time: Up to 250 hours Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi Video playback: Up to 10 hours Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
Audio Playback:? ????Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video: ?? ????AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately) Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format Mail Attachment Support:
Viewable Document Types.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
Sensors: ????Touch ID Three-axis gyro Accelerometer Proximity sensor Ambient light sensor System Requirements: ??? Apple ID (required for some features) Internet access Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires: Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later iTunes 11.1 or later (free download from www.apple.com/itunes/download)
Environmental Requirements: ? ????Operating ambient temperature: 32? to 95? F (0? to 35? C) Nonoperating temperature: ?4? to 113? F (?20? to 45? C) Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
QuickType keyboard support
English (Australia, Canada, India, UK, U.S.), Chinese - Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese - Traditional (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke, Sucheng, Zhuyin), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Kana, Romaji), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
QuickType keyboard support with predictive input
English (Australia, Canada, India, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Thai
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong)
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Definition dictionary support
English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Thai, Turkish
Bilingual dictionary support
Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Russian, Swedish, Turkish
In the box:iPhone 5s Lightning to USB Cable (aftermarket) USB Power Adapter (aftermarket)
- 13.(13 hours ago)Sous Vide is a magical process where you submerge food in water. BUT WAIT! Between the food and the water is a SEALED BAG! Somehow this mix of heat and steam takes decent food and makes it glorious. How does it work? SCIENCE! What does that mean? WHO CARES? As long as the food's tasty, that's all that really matters.
Dimensions: 15.5 x 4 x 4 inches
Weight: 3.6 lbs
In the Box:Chefman RJ39-V2-A Sous Vide Precision Cooker User Guide
- 14.(3 days ago)The "it" refers to the screen specifically and your movie watching experience in general. You don't HAVE to watch scary sewer clown (spoiler) turned also scary sewer spider monster (spoiler) movie "It" on your big outdoor movie screen. You can watch any movie you want (except Uncle Buck because your neighbor borrowed the?DVD and still hasn't returned it NOT COOL, GARY!)?
92" OS92LOverall screen stands 80" H x 92" W Weight: 16 lb In the Box: (1) Camp Chef Portable Outdoor Movie Theater Screen - 92" (1) Frame (4) Stakes and Ropes (1) Carry Bag
- 15.(4 days ago)"I'm holdin' on for a HERO+ 'til the end of the night..." Anyone remember that song?? Oo, and the 80's TV show that used it as the theme, "Cover Up"?? They were highly trained secret agents that went around under cover... as a fashion photographer and her favorite hunky male model. So every episode had like a five minute montage of a "high-fashion" photo shoot before they shot somebody. Man, the 80's were weird. Video Format H.264 codec ? mp4 file Video Resolution: 1080p 60,50,30,25 FPS ? Ultra Wide (FOV) ? 1920 x 1080 720p 60,50 FPS ? Ultra Wide (FOV) ? 1280 x 720 720p SuperView 60,50 ? Ultra Wide ? 1280 x 720 Photo Resolution 8MP ? Wide FOV ? 3264 x 2448 Screen Resolution Burst Mode up to 10 photos in 2 Seconds Time Lapse Photo Intervals 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds Image Quality Ultra-wide angle glass lens with reduced distortion ? Fixed f/2.8 aperture Battery + Charging Integrated, rechargeable lithium-ion battery ? Rated at 1160mAh, 3.8V, 4.4Wh 1080P 60fps ? Wi-Fi off 2:00 Hours Wi-Fi On (Using GoPro App) 1:45 Hours ? 1080p 30fps ? Wi-Fi off 2:25 Hours Wi-Fi On (Using GoPro App) 2:05 Hours ? 720p 60fps ? Wi-Fi off 2:20 Hours Wi-Fi On (Using GoPro App) 2:00 Hours ? 720p 60fps SuperView ? Wi-Fi off 2:25 Hours Wi-Fi On (Using GoPro App) 2:05 Hours ? Audio Format: 48kHz sampling rate, AAC compression ? AGC (automatic gain control) ? Internal mic: Mono ? External mic: Not supported Ports Micro USB Storage MicroSD memory card with at least a Class 10 or UHS-I rating required ? Up to 64GB Dimensions 1.53" x 2.8" x 2.79" ?
- 16.(4 days ago)Some people say "busy as a bee" while others say "busy as a beaver" so we have one question and one question only: Who would win in a fight between a swarm of bees and a colony of beavers? Please tune in to a Thunderdome Super Battle to settle this once and for... Hang on... I've just been informed by our legal department that I'm not allowed to make animals fight for entertainment. Sorry everyone some questions will have to remain unanswered for now.? Best By: 01/2020 Honey is Non-Perishable
Hearty Chicken Glaze
IngredientsDijon Mustard Hungary Bees Honey Olive Oil Soy Sauce (optional) Garlic Onion Salt Black Pepper Chicken Marjoram
PreparationMix Dijon Mustard, Hungary Bees Honey, Olive Oil, and Soy Sauce together and place in Ziploc Bag. Add Garlic and Onion to Ziploc. Wash Chicken and sprinkle on salt and black pepper. Sprinkle Marjoram inside of chicken. Place chicken in Ziploc and place in refridgerator overnight. Bake Chicken the next day and enjoy!
Delicious Summer Martini
Ingredients1/2 cup Hungary Bees Honey 1/2 cup warm water 1 cup lemon juice 14 ounces vodka or gin Lemons
?Whisk together the honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and stir until dissolved. (This should take about 1 minute!) Store in your refridgerator for two weeks. Stir together vodka or gin, lemon juice, Hungary Bees honey mixture from your refridgerator, and 3/2 cups water in a pitcher and place in refridgerator until cooled. (This should take 3 to 4 hours!) Pour into a chilled martini glass with a lemon garnish and serve your deliciuos summer treat!
A Summer Grapefruit Treat
?1 Grapefruit Honey Bees Honey
?Slice the Grape Fruit in Half Using a sharp knife, slice around the grapefruit and between the membranes Slather the top of the fruit generously with Hungary Bees honey Place Grapefruit on baking sheet face down on and place under broiler for five minute or until honey starts to boil and turn brown. Enjoy your delicious treat!
- 17.(5 days ago)You can customize the background to whatever color you want! So, WHAT COLOR DO YOU CHOOSE? What color matches your personality? Think carefully, everyone's going to judge you on this. NO NOT THE YELLOW, it doesn't go with anything in your closet. NO NOT THE BLUE, everyone else got the blue. *sigh* Better get one of each. Spec iPhone 7 iPhone 7+ Wireless Technology? 4G LTE (Band4-AWS); 3G (AWS, 1900MHz), 2G (1900MHz) 4G LTE (Band4-AWS); 3G (AWS, 1900MHz), 2G (1900MHz) Operating System Apple iOS Apple iOS Maximum Usage Time? 40 hours 60 hours Internal Memory 128GB; 256GB (Your Choice) 128GB; 256GB (Your Choice) Screen Size 4.7 inches 5.5" Splash Resistant Yes Yes Processor Brand? Apple Apple Front-Facing Camera? 7 megapixels 7 megapixels Rear-Facing Camera? 12 megapixels 12 megapixels Processor Model A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture Embedded M10 motion coprocessor A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture Embedded M10 motion coprocessor Internet Connectable? Yes Yes Voice Control App Siri Siri Series iPhone 7 iPhone 7 ? ? ? Text/Instant Messaging? Yes Yes Email Capable? Yes Yes Keyboard Type? Touch Screen Touch Screen Media Card Slot? None None Mobile Hotspot Capability Yes Yes Built-In GPS? Yes Yes Sensors? Accelerometer Accelerometer Maximum Depth Of Water Resistance? 0 feet 0 feet Stand-By Time? 10 days 16 days Voice Activated? Yes Yes Mobile Payment Service Supported? Apple Pay Apple Pay Large Buttons? Yes Yes Shock Resistant? No No Dust Resistant? Yes Yes Headphone Jack? No No ? ? ? Display Type? Retina Display Retina Display Screen Resolution 1334 x 750 1920 x 1080 Touch Screen Yes Yes ? ? ? Integrated Camera? Yes - Front and Back Yes - Front and Back Recording Resolution? 3840 x 2160 (4K) 3840 x 2160 (4K) Frame Rate? 30 frames per second 30 fps or 60 fps ? ? ? Battery Type? Lithium-ion Lithium-ion ? ? ? Bluetooth Enabled Yes Yes NFC Technology Yes Yes Charging Interface(s)? Lightning Lightning Model Family? Apple iPhone 7 Apple iPhone 7 Expandable Memory up to? 0 gigabytes 0 gigabytes SIM Card Size? Nano SIM Nano SIM SIM Card Slots? Single SIM Single SIM ? ? ? Height? 5.44 inches 6.23 inches Width? 2.64 inches 3.07 inches Depth? 0.28 inches 0.29 inches Weight? 4.87 ounces 6.63 ounces
In the box:(1) iPhone 7 (A1778) (GSM Unlocked)(S&D) (1) Lightning Cable (1) Charger
- 18.(6 days ago)Sucks up so much detritus from your floors you'll be screaming "Eureka" at each treasure revealed in the viewable dirt reservoire. [EDITOR NOTE: There is no way "viewable dirt reservoire" is the correct industry term.] Why, all day you'll be screaming things like, "Eureka! A Sacagawea dollar coin!" and, "Eureka! Grandad's pace maker battery!" and, " "OMG, WHERE'S GRANDAD?!"
Dimensions: 43.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 inches; 19?lbs(1)?Eureka AS3033A AirSpeed Upright Vacuum (1) Reusable filter (1) Extension wand (1) Crevice Tool (1) Dusting Brush (1) Pet Power Paw (1) User Manual
Amps required: 12.0 amps
Bag Type: Bagless
Cleaning Path Width: 13.0 inches
Capacity (Volume): 1.25 quart
In the box:
- 19.(7 days ago)Cheerio Gov'na! How about we get right-ho ready to make some tip-top computer stuff. Perhaps afterwards we can take a biscuit break and enjoy a spot of tea, old chap. I say, even if you're a beginner you'll get loads of fun out of this device. It will be a regular Benny Hill episode in your flat. Just lie back and think of all the possibilities... G'day mates, and top-of-the-morning to you! Raspberry Pi FAQ Page Top 10 Raspberry Pi Projects for Beginners How to Build a Raspberry Pi Retro Game Console Specifications: System-on-Chip: Broadcom BCM2837 CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz) Networking: 10/100 Ethernet
2.4GHz 802.11n wireless Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic
Bluetooth Low Energy Storage: microSD (Not Included) GPIO: 40-pin header, populated Ports: HDMI
3.5mm analogue audio-video jack
4? USB 2.0
Camera Serial Interface (CSI)
Display Serial Interface (DSI) Dimensions (Raspberry Pi Board Only): 3.370 in ? 2.224 in ? 0.669 in Weight (Raspberry Pi Board Only): 1.6 oz
In the box:CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Basic Kit with Clear Case and 2.5A Power Supply
- 20.(2 weeks ago)Americans are in love with Italian culture. My mom would love nothing better than to put on a?Versace gown, grab her Dolce & Gabbana bag and ride a fusilli gondola down a river of marinara to the dulcet tones of Andrea Bocelli. And I'd still have to pick her up afterwards, but like on a Vespa or something.
In the Box:
Mia Toro Esotico Hardside Spinner Luggage, 3-PC Set Includes:(1) Mia Toro Esotico Hardside 20" Spinner (1) Mia Toro Esotico Hardside 24" Spinner (1) Mia Toro Esotico Hardside 28" Spinner
- 21.(2 weeks ago)It's a big bag for your gun leaving your hands free for non-gun activities like juggling, gardening, cool yo-yo tricks, brick laying, shadow puppets, regular puppets, marionette puppets, lame yo-yo tricks, cat's cradle, calligraphy, baking, glass blowing, blacksmithing, butterfly catching, patty cake, arm wrestling, handball, or that thing where you make a ring with your index finger and thumb and try and trick your friends into looking at it.?In the Box: (1) Vism by NC Star Tactical Rifle Scabbard
- 22.(2 weeks ago)
Step one: Open a Word document.
Step two: Write down all fears, grievances, opinions, and vitriolic musings.
Step three: Take it into the bedroom and use this glorious projector onto your sleeping spouse.
Step four: Yell, "How is that for projecting my feelings onto you, Sharon!?"? TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Aspect Ratio 16:9 Audio 2x4W Brightness 3,000 ANSI Lumens Compatible Aspect Ratio 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto, LBX (2160p and 1080p) Contrast Ratio 2,000,000:1 with Dynamic Black Display Technology "Single 0.66" TRP S610 4K UHD DMD DLP? Technology by Texas Instruments? Displayable Colors 1.07 Billion Image Size 26.45" - 302.2" (26.45" to 140" optimal image size) Lamp Type Laser Phosphor Lamp Life 20,000 Hours / laser phosphor Lens Shift Vertical: 15%?5% offset Maximum Resolution 4K (4096 x 2160) Native Resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Noise Level 29/33dB (Eco/Bright) Offset 100%?15% (tolerance: ?5% - see vertical sens shift On-Screen Display Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 10 languages Operating Temperature 5?C~40?C @ 0~2,500 feet / 5?C~35?C @ 2,500~5,000 feet / 5?C~30?C @ 5,000~10,000 feet / 90% max humidity Power Supply AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 16" - 581" (no zoom) Projection Lens F=2.5 - 3.26, F=20.91 - 32.62 mm manual focus Projection Method Front, rear, Ceiling Mount, tabletop Projection Screen Size 26.45" - 302.2" (26.45" to 140" optimal image size) Remote Control Full Function Home Remote Control Throw Ratio 1.39 - 2.22 (with tolerance ?5%) Uniformity 0.75 Zoom Type 1.6x optical, 0.8 - 2.0 digital COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS Computer Compatibilty UHD 2160p, WUXGA, HDTV 1080p, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA+, WXGA (1366?768), WXGA, HDTV (720p), XGA, SVGA, VGA, PC and Mac compatible Connections 1xHDMI 1.4a, 1xHDMI 2.0 (w/ HDCP 2.2, MHL 2.1 and Full 18Gbps), VGA-In, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out, SDPIF Out (Optical/2 Channel ONLY), USB 2.0 Port (Service), USB-A Power, RJ45, RS232C Horizontal Scan Rate 31.000 to 135.000KHz Optional Wireless No RoHS Compliant Vertical Scan Rate 24Hz to 120Hz Video Compatiblity UHD 2160p (24/50/60Hz), 1080p (24/50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 720p (50/60Hz), 480i/p, 576i/p PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions (W x H x D) 19.6" x 13" x 6" Security Kensington? lock port, password (OSD) Weight 20.5 lbs
- 23.(2 weeks ago)Flashlights get all the attention, but let's take a moment to recognize and appreciate the many other people and things with "flash" in their name that deserve our respect: The Flash, Flashdance, Flash Gordon, Reverse Flash, camera flashes, Flash Thompson, and so many more. Let's make a Flash Day where we all shine our flashlights in their air to celebrate all these great flashes there's no way this could go wrong.? Diameter: 1 inch Length: 6 inches Weight 15 oz. Full Brightness: 1000 Lumen Medium Brighntess: 600 Lumen Low Brightness: 300 Lumen
In the box:(2) Army Gear 1000 Lumen Viper RechargeableTactical Flashlights Quick charge battery charging dock Convenient shockproof carrying and storage case
- 24.(2 weeks ago)In the beginning, fire helped us conquer the wilderness, and bring light to civilization. But fire could never be trusted... Until now! That's right folks- this Amazon Fire Wi-Fi Tablet is made with 100% real FIRE! What's that? It's not?! Well why would we name it that? No, I think you're wrong about this one. I'm absolutely certain that this is 100% real fire. Yep, you heard it here first. This is a real fire tablet!? Specifications: Model: Amazon Fire HD 8, Giza (2016) Display: 8" high definition touchscreen; 1280 x 800 resolution at 189 ppi, HD video playback, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter CPU & RAM: Quad-Core: 1.3 GHz , with 1.5 GB of RAM Storage:
16 GB (11.1 GB available to user) or 32 GB (25.3 GB available to user) of internal storage.
Add microSD card for up to 200 GB of additional storage for even more movies, TV shows, music, photos, personal videos, and apps.Operating System: Fire OS 5 Battery Life: Up to 12 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary. Charge Time: Fully charges in under 6 hours using the Kindle micro-USB power adapter (not included), or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have Wi-Fi Connectivity: Single-antenna Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the dual-band 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks Ports: USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) to connect to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter; microSD slot for external storage Audio: 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker with Dolby Audio Content Formats Supported: Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM) Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor Camera Specs: VGA Front-facing Camera. 2.0 MP rear-facing HD camera Location Services: Location-based services via Wi-Fi Additional Features: External volume controls, built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphones, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories support Accessibility Features: Screen Reader, Explore by Touch, and Screen Magnifier, enabling access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features. Screen Reader features IVONA's award-winning natural language text-to-speech voice. Also includes adjustable font sizes/color, and built-in Oxford dictionary. Learn more System Requirements: Fire HD 8 is ready to use right out of the box-no setup, no software to install, no computer required to download content Dimensions: 8.4" x 5.0" x 0.4" (214 mm x 128 mm x 9.2 mm) Weight: 12.0 ounces (341 grams)
In the box:Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet - 2016 Model (Includes Special Offers), 8" HD Touchscreen IPS Display, Quad-Core Processor, Dual-Band 802.11n, FireOS 5 - (Your Choice: Color & Capacity) USB 2.0 Cable
- 25.(2 weeks ago)
In an impermanent and imperfect world, the great folks at Garmin are offering LIFETIME maps with their powerful, world renowned Garmin GPS Navigators. What guarantee to you have that an iceberg won't crash into Cincinnati? NONE. What guarantee to you have that you will know how to drive to Cincinnati in in the future?? THIS ONE.? Drivesmart 51 General Physical dimensions 5.5"W x 3.3"H x .7"D (14.0 x 8.4 x 1.8 cm) Weight 6.1 oz (173.7 g) Battery rechargeable lithium-ion Display type WQVGA color TFT with white backlight Display size 4.4"W x 2.5"H (11.1 x 6.3 cm); 5.0" diag (12.7 cm) Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels Battery life up to 1 hour Maps & Memory Preloaded street maps ?? Includes lifetime map updates ?? Storage and Power Capacity microSD? card (not included) Navigation Features Garmin Real Directions? landmark guidance ?? Millions of Foursquare? points of interest ?? TripAdvisor? ratings for points of interest ?? Route shaping through preferred cities/streets ?? Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands) ?? Traffic compatible Yes ( via Smartphone Link) Lifetime traffic updates ?? Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) Yes (photoReal junction view) Bluetooth? calling ?? Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe) ?? Advanced Features Smart notifications via Smartphone Link app ?? Wi-Fi? map and software updates ?? Free live traffic and weather with Smartphone Link app ?? Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings, and more ?? LiveTrack ?? Backup camera compatible yes, includes external video input for Garmin backup cameras (sold separately) Additional Additional Features Trip planner: yes ? Trip log: yes ? Garmin Real Directions? landmark guidance: yes ? Foursquare POIs: yes ? Smart notifications: yes ? BLE capable: yes ? ? ? This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows? XP or newer and Mac? OS X 10.4 or later.
In the box:(1) Garmin GPS 168002 DriveSmart 51 (1) Vehicle Mount (1) USB Cable
- 26.(3 weeks ago)Pixels are kind of like Legos. On their own, they're not that impressive. But stick a whole bunch of them together and you've got a beautiful picture. Or a rocket ship. (That's where pixels and Legos differ.) These Google Pixel Smartphones are also a little like Legos. On their own, they aren't much to look at. But when you connect a whole bunch of them together over a wireless network, it's a whole different story. You still can't use them to make a rocket ship, though. Sorry. Specifications: Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the latest Android OS Guaranteed OS Updates through 2019 Guaranteed Security Updates through 2020 Display: Google Pixel 5.0" AMOLED Full HD (1920x1080) 441ppi display
? Cinematic widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio Corning? Gorilla? Glass 4 for durability Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating Cameras:
12.3 MP camera produces exceptional image clarity
f/2.0 with 1.55?m large pixels for clear low light pictures
Fast autofocus in any light condition with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and Laser Detection Autofocus (LDAF)
4K (30 fps) video capture to bring cinematic film quality to videos
Capture every detail with HD 240 fps (8x) and Full HD 120 fps (4x) slow motion video
Natural, broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual-LED flash
Front CameraProcessor: Fast, powerful, energy-efficient Qualcomm? Snapdragon? 821
8 MP camera produces exceptional image clarity
Light-sensitive 1.4 ?m pixels for clearer photos in low light
Bright photos and sharp focus with f/2.4 aperture
Crisp filming through Full HD video capture (30fps)
2.15Ghz + 1.6Ghz, 64Bit Quad-Core processor
Rich graphics with an Adreno? 530 GPU Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 for seamless multitasking Internal Storage: 32GB or 128GB Media: Crisp sound quality with single bottom-firing speaker
Adaptive audio amplifier to maximize speaker performance and durability
3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise cancellation Battery: 5.0": 2,770 mAh battery Wireless & Location: 4G LTE with 3x Carrier aggregation for fast download speeds
Quick connectivity and multi-device use with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
Mobile payments and seamless data sharing through NFC
Location tracking by satellite with GPS and GLONASS
Digital compass for superior navigation Network:
Pixel is an unlocked phone and works on major carrier networks. In the US, Pixel is compatible with all GSM-based networks and two CDMA-based networks: Verizon and Sprint.
World-wide network/carrier compatibility with:
GSM: Quad-band GSM
UMTS/WCDMA: B 1/2/4/5/8
FDD LTE: B 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/20/25/26/28/29/30Sensors: Pixel Imprint, a fast fingerprint sensor
TDD LTE: B 41
LTE 2xCA: B2+B2, B2+B4, B2+B5, B2+B12, B2+B13, B2+B17, B2+B29, B2+B30, B4+B4, B4+B5, B4+B7, B4+B12, B4+B13, B4+B17, B4+B29, B4+B30, B5+B30, B7+B7, B12+B30, B25+B25, B29+B30, B41+B41
LTE 3xCA: B2+B2+B12, B2+B2+B13, B2+B4+B4, B2+B4+B5, B2+B4+B12, B2+B4+B13, B2+B4+B29, B2+B5+B30, B2+B12+B30, B2+B29+B30, B4+B4+B12, B4+B4+B13, B4+B5+B30, B4+ B7+ B12, B4+B12+B30, B4+B29+B30, B41+B41+B41
Proximity sensor/Ambient Light Sensor
Android Sensor Hub Ports: Reversible single USB-C (USB 3.0
Nano SIM Slot (SIM card not included)
Standard 3.5mm audio jack Materials: Durable anodized aluminium
Corning? Gorilla? Glass 4 for durability Other:
RGB LED notification light for optional alertsDimensions:
Hearing Aid Compatibility rating: M4/T4 HAC
Google Pixel 5.0": 5.66" x 2.74" x 0.34"Weight:
Google Pixel 5.0": 5.04 oz
In The Box:Google Pixel Unlocked Smartphone, Verizon & GSM Compatible, Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core, 32GB or 128GB Internal Storage, Android 7.1.1 Nougat - (Your Choice: Color) AC adapter USB Type-C Cable
- 27.(3 weeks ago)Half the people who use PC laptops don't need to use PC laptops. They just want to do some creative stuff or some visual stuff or some work stuff or be popular at the coffee shop. If that's you, a MacBook is right up your alley. Your lovely, glorious, silver-colored alley. Specifications: Processor: Intel Core M-5Y31 1.1GHz (Turbo up to 2.4GHz)
4MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 12" Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Resolution: 2304 x 1440; 226 pixels per inch Display Type: Full-HD LED Backlit IPS Display Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5300 Memory: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory Hard Drive: 256GB PCIe-based Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: No Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Audio: Integrated Speakers: Stereo speakers Webcam: 480p FaceTime camera Microphone: Integrated Card Reader: No I/O Ports: USB-C 1 (USB 3.1 & DisplayPort 1.2 via Adapters, Sold Separately) 3.5mm Headset Jack: 1 Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite Power: 29W USB-C Power Adapter Dimensions: 11.04 x 0.52 x 7.74" Weight: 2.03 lbs
Apple Macbook (Early 2015) 12" Laptop, 226ppi Retina Display, Intel Core M-5Y31 Dual-Core, 256GB PCI-E Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - (Your Choice: Color) 29W USB-C Power Adapter and Charge Cable
In the box:
- 28.(3 weeks ago)If you told yourself as a child, "Yeah, I just used my computer to buy a WiFi quadcopter drone," your younger self would probably say, "I understood like three words in that sentence."? BUT if you then said, "Oh, I mean I used a computer to buy a tiny electric helicopter," yourself as a child would say, "What?! Really?! The future must be amazing!" Then you can leave out the part about how we never got jetpacks, flying cars, or food in pill form. Because hey, why disappoint the tyke...
Drone SpecsSize: 19.7 x 19.7 x 7.5 inch Weight: 1.36 lb Flight Time: approx. 9 minutes Drone Battery: 7.4V/2000mAh Flight Modes: Normal, Headless, 360? roll Speed Modes: Low, High Drone Control Range: approx. 230ft / 70m FPV Transmission Range" approx. 130ft / 40m
Camera SpecsVideo: 720P (Saved to Micro SD card) / 480P (WiFi transferred to smartphone) Photo: 1280*720 (Saved to Micro SD card) / 640*480 (WiFi transferred to smartphone) Video Format: AVI Photo Format: JPEG Memory Card: Micro SD up to 32G (not included)
Transmitter SpecsSize: 6.1 x 5.6 x 2.2 inch Weight: 224.7g Frequency: 2.4 GHz Battery: 4*AA (not included) Channels: 4 channels
In the box:(1) Drone (4) Protective Blade Guards (4) Landing Feet (1) USB Charger (1) Remote Controller (1) Camera (8) Blades (2 sets) (1) Drone Battery (1) Screw Driver (1) Phone Holder (1) Wrench (1) User Manual
- 29.(3 weeks ago)A lot can happen when you bathe your dog. Surfaces get slippery, loyalties get tested, and in most cases your dog ends up glaring at you for the rest of the night. It's almost as terrifying for them as when you run the hairdryer or vacuum cleaner. Luckily, this product is both a vacuum and a bath, so your dog will mostly just be confused when you start chasing them around with it.? Specifications: Dimensions: 8.2 x 17.2 x 12.5 inches Weight (empty): 9.65 lbs Amps: 3 amps Tank Capacity: 48 oz. Cord Length: 15' ?
In the Box:Portable Bath Unit Bath Tool with Storage Bag Microfiber Sound Dampening Mat Face & Paws Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 16 oz. No-Rinse Shampoo
- 30.(4 weeks ago)We're not talking about your strength of character. We're talking about muscles inside your body. Strength comes from those. Go ahead and be a good person if you want. Think about how your actions affect others. That's all great. But also be an actual strong person with big muscles, because then you can smash stuff, and that's a lot more fun than going around doing the right thing all the time.
In the box:TRX? Suspension Trainer? Two anchoring solutions - TRX Door Anchor & TRX Suspension Anchor Free Key - Build Your Workouts With Our Digital Library 6 Best Custom TRX Video Workouts Two Bonus Workouts - TRX? Endurance Circuit and Metabolic Blast User Guide Poster TRX Mesh Carry Bag