- 1.(23 hours ago)
Think about every "workman" image in your head. Think about it. Be it on TV or in a movie or in a play or in a painting or really anywhere, your "workman" image probably has a few things. The first is jeans or denim overalls. The second is a hammer. And the third is a ladder. Everything else is just extra, right? Right. You can't TRULY be a workman without a ladder. Case closed.
In the box:Workman 17 or 22 Foot Multi-Configuration Ladder
- 2.(6 days ago)I'm not saying that Channing Tatum couldn't play an excellent Sir Galahad. I'm not saying that Tom Cruise wouldn't be great at being a bridge keeper. I'm just saying that this movie is already as good as it gets, and maybe instead of making terrible star-studded sequels to already adequate films we should encourage movie studios to develop and produce actual original ideas. You know, like this movie was in 1975...
- 3.(1 week ago)
Things We Miss About Renting Movies at Blockbuster:
1) Being able to buy movie theater quality snacks at movie theater prices!
2) Getting absolutely no help from the teenage staff- or their slightly older manager.
3) Being able to see how popular a movie was based on how many copies of it were placed on a shelf.
4) Watching random movies on the handful of televisions placed in the corners of the store.
5) Having to emotionally commit to one or two movies for the whole week.
6) Late fees.
- 4.(2 weeks ago)A 1TB hard drive can hold: 17,000 hours of Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Grey. 1,000 hours of videos of your cat, or your neighbor's cat. 310,000 photos of your cat, or your neighbor's cat. 250 copies of Baz Luhrmann's classic movie- Moulin Rouge! Sure, you could put other things on this computer- but why?? Specifications: Processor: AMD A10-9700 3.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz)
2MB Cache Processor Core: Quad-Core Memory: 8GB DDR4-2400, 1-DIMM Max Memory: 16GB Memory Slots: 2 Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon R7 Series Hard Drive: 1TB SATA (7200rpm) Optical Drive: Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD?RW Audio Codec: ALC3863-CG Sound: 5.1 channel audio Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth: Yes, 4.2 Front Panel: 3-in-1 SD Card Reader
(1) USB 3.0
(1) USB 3.0 Type-C
(1) Headphone Jack
(1) Microphone Jack Rear Panel: (2) USB 3.0
(2) USB 2.0
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(3) Audio Expansion Slots & Bays: (1) PCI Express x16 slot
(1) M.2 socket 1, key A
(1) M.2 socket 1, key M
(1) 3.5" Drive Bay Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Home (64-bit) Power Supply: 180W Max Dimensions: 12.40"(L) x 6.42"(W) x 12.09"(H) Weight: 12.57 lbs
In the box:HP Pavilion 570-p014 Desktop, AMD A10-9700 Quad-Core 3.5GHz, 8GB DDR4, 1TB SATA, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10H USB Keyboard & Mouse Power Cord
- 5.(2 weeks ago)
TV with no sound is like pizza with no crust. Sometimes it's good. Not always, not usually, but once in a while you find an old silent movie on at 3 in the morning and you're drunk enough to just chug a jar of sauce while eating pepperoni slices until you fall asleep. But usually you need that crust. Just like usually you need that sound from a soundbar.Specifications: Model number: SB225 Compatibility: Most TV, DVD or Blu-ray players, iPhone, Android, tablet, or gaming consoles Drivers: Dual 2.5" full-range drivers Wireless: Bluetooth Inputs: Optical and Auxiliary Audio: Dolby Digital Power: 150 Watts Wall Mountable: Yes; Built-in keyhole slots on sound bar for easy wall-mounting Dimensions: 31" (L) x 3.4" (W) x 3" (H) Weight: 6lbs
Polk Audio SB225 31" Universal Bluetooth SoundBar - Black (Product is New in Brown Box) Remote Control Power Cable
In The Box:
- 6.(4 weeks ago)There's over a hundred years of entertainment out there. All you need as a good TV, some good sound, and an understanding that not everything has to have the plot of a Marvel movie to be good. Maybe with a Samsung you'll branch out and finally discover 1930s German cinema! Or possibly you'll just watch Ant-Man six more times. You do you.Specs
- 7.(4 weeks ago)When you buy an action cam, everything in your life will automatically turn into an action movie. Driving to work will become an ACTION PACKED CAR CHASE. Cooking dinner will become a LIFE-OR-DEATH CELEBRITY CHEF COOK-OFF. Sleeping will become INCEPTION-LIKE SOMEHOW. Good luck on your new life. Rated R. Gimbal Camera: Type: CGO3 Weight: 6.9oz (195g) Focusing System: Aerial Optimized Fixed Focus Field of View: 115? Video Transmission Range:
FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5 ft)
CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft) with ST10Video Resolution: UHD: 4K at 30FPS, 2.7K at 30FPS, 2.5K at 30FPS - FULL HD: 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120FPS Photo Resolution: 12 Megapixels Storage (memory): microSD Class 10 ~ 4 to 128 GB Control Angle Accuracy: ?0.02? White Balance: Automatic or manual settings Transmission Band: 5.8GHz. Input/Operating Voltage: 12V Working Temperature: ?10?C-50?C Storage Temperature: ?20?C-60?C Angular Vibration Range: ?0.02? Control Range: Pitch: between ?90? and 0? Microphone: Yes Camera Lens: 14mm f/2.8 - No distortion Sensor: 1/2.3'' CMOS CGO Steadygrip V3: ? ? Weight (without camera and gimbal): 13.9 oz (395g) Compatible camera: CGO2GB / CGO2+ / CGO3
In The Box:Yuneec YUNTYCAMUS Action Cam 4K CG03 Gimbal Case