- 1.(22 hours ago)Oh sure, my niece uses my Bluetooth-enabled Silhouette CAMEO 3 to make a collage for an art project and she gets put on the Honor Roll. When I use the proprietary?Silhouette Studio Software along with my Silhouette CAMEO 3 to make a collage for my favorite celebrity, I get put on a government watch list.
In the Box:(1) CAMEO 3 Cutting Machine (1) Silhouette Studio Software (1) Power Cable and USB Cable (2) 12-inch Cutting Mats (1) Autoblade Cutting Blade (24) Sketch Pen Starter Pack (1) Vinyl Starter Pack (See what's included in this Pack in Features)
- 2.(22 hours ago)The American Red Cross is a great organization.? So it my closet.? Really well organized.? Like, I have Underwear next to Hats because that's the Alpha and Omega of getting dressed. And I have all my Belly Ring jewelry right next to my Belts due to geographic locality.? And I have my Ninja Stars right next to the window because of all the pesky Ninjas in my neighborhood.
Specifications:Model Number RCCONNECTCHG-AAG Wifi connected motion sensor Remote notification Bright emergency 3 LED light Two 5V/1A USB Ports 2000 mAh lithium battery (1 included) Lights up when there is a power failure or blackout Can be used as a flashlight Motion activated LED night light Swivel movement directs light where you need it Item Weight: 12.8 ounces Item Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.3 x 8.5 inches
In the Box:(2) American Red Cross Blackout Buddy Connect Charge
- 3.(22 hours ago)It's a hard decision to go tiny. Hey, we understand. There's something so classical about having a computer that takes up an entire room. There's something beautiful about owning a computer that requires a desk all to itself. Imagine how cool you'd feel inviting a friend over and showing them your sleeping cot, because you don't have room for a mattress in your house because there's a computer in the way! Wouldn't that be great? Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i5-4570s (2.9GHz) Processor Core: Quad-Core Screen Size: 20" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1600 x 900 Display Type: HD+ Widescreen LED-backlit Graphics: Integrated 2013 Intel HD Memory: 6GB DDR3-1600MHz, up to 16GB
(2-DIMM) Hard Drive: 500GB SATA (7200rpm) Optical Drive: Slim Rambo DVD Recordable Network: 10/100/1000Mbps Wireless: 802.11g/b/n Audio: Stereo Speakers: Built-in 2W x 2 Webcam: 1.0 MP 720p Microphone: Single D-Mic Card Reader: 7-in-1 Card Reader Keyboard: Full-size I/O Ports: USB 3.0: 6 PS/2 & Serial: 1 VGA out: 1 Audio Out / Mic-In: 2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Power: 150W Power Adapter Dimensions: With Stand: 19.9"(W) x 15.9"(H) x 3.56"(D)
Without Stand: 19.9" (W) x 14.2"(H) x 2.59"(D)
Wall Mountable Weight: 13.88 lbs
In the Box:Lenovo ThinkCentre M73z 20" HD+ All-in-One Desktop, Intel i5-4570S 2.9GHz Quad-Core, 6GB DDR3, 500GB SATA, 802.11n, Win10Pro
- 4.(22 hours ago)Vises have such a bad rep. If it's not some guy squeezing your hand too hard with his vise-like grip of a handshake it's a mobster threatening to put your head in a vise over gambling debts or something. But this is a GOOD vise. It listens to your problems, supports your decisions, and always calls its mom on Mother's Day. So be nice to your vise and give it a hug.?
In the box:(1) Yost 750-E Rotating Bench Vise
- 5.(22 hours ago)It's ludicrous how long an ice cube stays unmelted in one of these CamelBak Eddy vacuum insulated stainless steel bottles. And it's worth way more than 50 cent. It'll definitely keep your Ice-T very (LL) Cool (J). And that's five rappers slipped in one writeup so I win the bet and you owe me $12, Jason. Specifications Capacity: .6L/20 fl oz Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene. The CamelBak Big Bite? Valve is made from medical grade silicone. Closure: Spill-Proof Collection: Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Activity: Stainless Steel BPA/BPS/BPF: Yes Dimensions: 7.6 x 7 x 23.4 cm / 3 x 2.75 x 9.25 in Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel Weight: 312 g / 11 oz
In the box:(1) CamelBak Eddy Vacuum Insulated 20oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Hydrate or Die$12
- 6.(22 hours ago)
- 7.(22 hours ago)
OUR IDEAS FOR BBQ SAUCE FLAVORS
Cherry Cola Colada- like if you poured cherry cola into a pina colada
Dry Toast Dry Rub- toast crumbs from the toaster, rubbed on a nice rack of ribs
Blackened Coffee Sludge- a great way to re purpose the goop that's left in the coffee machine
Ole Smokehouse Moppin' Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 06/2021
Original BBQ Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 11/2021
Carolina Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 02/2022
Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 10/2021
Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 10/2020
Sweet Mesquite Molasses BBQ Sauce
Nutrition InformationBest By: 01/2022
- 8.(22 hours ago)Cheerio Gov'na! How about we get right-ho ready to make some tip-top computer stuff. Perhaps afterwards we can take a biscuit break and enjoy a spot of tea, old chap. I say, even if you're a beginner you'll get loads of fun out of this device. It will be a regular Benny Hill episode in your flat. Just lie back and think of all the possibilities... G'day mates, and top-of-the-morning to you! Raspberry Pi FAQ Page Top 10 Raspberry Pi Projects for Beginners How to Build a Raspberry Pi Retro Game Console Specifications: System-on-Chip: Broadcom BCM2837 CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz) Networking: 10/100 Ethernet
2.4GHz 802.11n wireless Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic
Bluetooth Low Energy Storage: microSD (Not Included) GPIO: 40-pin header, populated Ports: HDMI
3.5mm analogue audio-video jack
4? USB 2.0
Camera Serial Interface (CSI)
Display Serial Interface (DSI) Dimensions (Raspberry Pi Board Only): 3.370 in ? 2.224 in ? 0.669 in Weight (Raspberry Pi Board Only): 1.6 oz
In the box:CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Basic Kit with Clear Case and 2.5A Power Supply
- 9.(2 days ago)
- 10.(2 days ago)This thermometer is on the science side. So while you're artistically painting each individual chicken breast with a marinade of artisanal herbs and oils, use this thermometer to make sure the thing is cooked enough to not kill your dinner guests.?
In the Box:
(1)?iDevices Smart Dual Probe Kitchen Thermometer, IKT0002P5?
- 11.(2 days ago)"Powergate Amplifier." Man, that just sounds cool.? Like, no matter what it does, it's got that one-two punch of Powergate Amplifier.? Sounds like something brought up in the last ten minutes of a Star Trek episode. "Cap'n, I cannae git her to warrrp speed!" "C'mon, Scotty, there must be SOMEthing you can do." "Well, I s'pose we could try overloading the dilithium crystals in the Powergate Amplifierrrr, but it be risky, cap'n!" R-15 SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS ? FREQUENCY RESPONSE 62Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB SENSITIVITY 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) 85W/340W NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 Ohms Compatible LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 54Hz CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1800Hz HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90? x 90? square Tractrix? Horn LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 5.25" (13.3cm), copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via rear-firing port INPUTS Single binding posts HEIGHT 12.5" (31.8 cm) WIDTH 7" (17.8 cm) DEPTH 8.11" (20.6 cm) WEIGHT 10.3lbs (4.67 kg) FINISH Brushed Black Polymer Veneer BUILT FROM 2014 ? ? POWERGATE SPECIFICATIONS ? AMPLIFIER POWER 2 x 50W continuous / 100W peak ? 8 ohms,
- 12.(2 days ago)
Famous infernos, ranked:?
1. NorthFire?Inferno Infrared Gas Grill
2. Uncanny X-Men #239-243?
3. Dante's Inferno?
4. The Towering Inferno (1974)?
5. Disco Inferno by The Trammps?
Product Handbook: NorthFire Inferno Product Guide
In the Box:
(1) NorthFire INFERNO Infrared?Grill
(1) 7/8-inch Food Tray
(1) 1/2-inch Drip Tray
(1) Grill Plate
- 13.(2 days ago)There's a moment when a swing hits the apex of its arc when you feel weightless and everything goes away. It's a brief fraction of a second before you swing back from whence you came, back toward the stresses of your life or the problems of the world and in that one perfect moment, you truly feel free. But ok sure don't buy this swing and continue to deprive yourself, your friends, and your family that sweet tranquil sense of freedom. Selfish. Selfish and rude.?In the Box: (1) Swingan - 37.5" Super Fun Nest Swing
- 14.(2 days ago)
- 15.(2 days ago)Reminder: You're supposed to throw a single strand of spaghetti against the wall to test doneness and not the entire pot of spaghetti and you don't need to know all the details of how I learned this lesson, but let's just say it involved getting sauced and not the marinara kind of sauced.? To know our farmers and yours, go to our website and enter the batch number from this jar: www.preservefarmkitchens.com ? Farm(s): Live Oak Farm, Oya Organics Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (119g) Amount per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 340mg (15% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl 0g added sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potassium (10% DV).
- 16.(3 days ago)
- 17.(3 days ago)You wife says "We already have a coffee machine, and we don't have the counter-space for another one!" But you, an uncompromising maverick of true vision and talent, say "My wife, your argument is invalid. This coffee machine is better, faster, and more beautiful than our other coffee machine. It will be mine. I will not compromise on my coffee!" And your wife recognizes the strength of your argument and says "Fine, but can we at least get rid of one of the five blenders we already have out on the counter?"
In the Box:
(1)?Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville, Chrome
- 18.(3 days ago)Some people want huge quads. They squat all the live-long day. They squat at work, they squat with Kirk. They squat way down low, they squat out the window.? Well, not all people enjoy massive quads, or bad rhyming. For those folks, get two o' these and have a pair of great and appropriately-sized Quad(copter)s! 2.4Ghz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel RC Drone Weight: 14.1?Ounces (FAA Registration NOT Required)? Drone Dimensions:?12.2 inches (L) X 3.5" (H) X 12.2" (W) Video Recording Modes: 1280 x 720p Battery of Quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh Lipo Battery Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included) Charging time: about 70-90 Minutes Playing time: 7-10 Minutes Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-100 meters
In the Box:1 x F181C Chaser Quad Copter 1 x 2.4 Gigahertz Remote Transmitter 2 x 3.7 V 750mAh LiPo Battery 4 x Rotating Blade 4 x Protection Frames 2 x Landing Skids 1 x 4G TF Card 1 x SD Card Reader 2 x USB charging cables 4 x Small Gears for Motors 12 x Screws for drone 4 x Screws for Blades 4 x Screws for Landing Gears 4 x Screws for Propeller Guards 1 x Screwdriver 1 x User Manual
- 19.(3 days ago)Oo, Workcentre. That's spelled so fancy. Maybe I'll use it to print tickets to the theatre. I bet the colours are really vibrant. You know, we here at Woot labour to add the flavour of humour.? In our defence we endeavour, even when in our pyjamas, to make you smyle... OK, "smyle" ain't a fancy spelling but we rant out of British-y spellings.
***Link to FULL SPECIFICATIONS ***Specifications: Print Speed (ppm): Black/White: up to 25 ppm Print Technology: Laser First Page Out Time: As fast as 11.0 seconds Connectivity: 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
High speed USB 2.0 direct print Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200 dpi Printer Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100,000 pages Document Scanner: Duplex Automatic Document Feeder Scan Resolution (maximum): Up to 600 x 600 dpi Concurrency: Concurrent scanning and printing Copy Reduction/Enlargement: Variable zoom from 25% to 400% in 1% increments
Six user-programmable percentages Paper Input Capacity: 1090 sheets Media Types Supported: Plain Paper, Recycled, Bond, Custom Type 1 through 5, Heavyweight, Extra Heavyweight, Punched, Letterhead, Pre-Printed Client Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows 10 (w/ driver update), Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.5 and above, Netware 5.11J / 5.12J, AIX 5 v5.3, HP UX 11.0, 11i v2, Oracle Solaris 9 and 10, Linux Fedora Core 12-14, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Wireless Ready: No Wired Ethernet: Yes Type of Printer: Monochrome Laser Print, Copy, Scan Type of Duplexing (2-sided printing): Automatic Maximum Paper Size: 11" x 17" Power Supply: Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz) Printer Dimensions: 43.9" (H) x 36.7" (W) x 25.5" (D) Printer Weight: 204 lbs
Note: Printers come with starter toner which should support approximately 11,000 pages.
In the box:Xerox WorkCentre 5325 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner Power cord 110 sheet duplex automatic document feeder Stand 2 - 520 sheet trays 50 sheet bypass tray Offset catch tray Xerographic module Nationalization kit Starter toner cartridge Drum cartridge
- 20.(3 days ago)Why has it taken us so long to realize that everything - everything - should be built with wheels on the bottom? Whatever it is, you're gonna want to move it at some point. Put some damn wheels on that thing and make it easier to get going right from the get-go. Specifications Model: Capacity: Expands Up To: Finish: PM1000 400 pounds 14 x 43 inches Durable powder-coated
In the Box:(1) Portamate PM1000 Adjustable Mobile Base
- 21.(3 days ago)For the record: This is an air mattress for inflating and sleeping on and NOT for going buck wild on a waterslide which is something I wish I'd known before the extremely condescending lifeguard at the water park gave me a long lecture about common sense and pool safety in front of a bunch of 12-year-olds. Twelve-year-olds can be so mean.?
Queen Dimensions: 80" x 60" x 18"
In the Box: (1) Serta Raised Queen Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- 22.(3 days ago)
- 23.(3 days ago)
- 24.(3 days ago)Take your stove out to the curb and leave it for the garbage man because from now on we're cooking our food outside over hot coals, eating our perfectly grilled meats with our bare hands, and howling at the moon go ahead and call the homeowners association to complain I KNOW IT WAS YOU, GARY!??
In the box:(1) Char-Broil 16301878 Kettleman? Tru-Infrared? 22.5" Charcoal Grill
- 25.(4 days ago)We love Saucony shoes. The quality, the style. And especially the name. Saucony, Sounds like something an old R&B singer from the Motown days would chant between verses. "Aww, yeah, Saucony, Saucony now, baby." Ooh! I bet you could sample that for a hip-hop track! Lay down a beat right now and we'll spit 16 bars at ya. Um... Saucony... Saucony ain't phony... Ok, we stink at rapping. Here, we'll lay down some beatboxing and you rap! Bmm. Buh-Bmm. Bish-buh-boom-pah!
- 26.(4 days ago)
Now that the smell of smoke is gone and everyone's food tastes better and our noses work like normal we're all starting to notice just how BAD the house odors can be. Especially in that room where the dog sleeps. Jeez. Should we get better food? Or maybe we should get an Air Purifier! And then we can move on to other problems. Like why are all these sweatpants shrinking slowly week by week? Is there something wrong with the washing machine?
In the Box:(1) Alexapure Breeze Energy-Efficient HEPA + IonCluster Air Purification System (1) Pre-Filter (1) True HEPA Filter (1) Carbon Activated Filter
- 27.(4 days ago)Your Lifeproof Aquaphonics speaker is tough enough to accompany on you on your last-minute trip to Ibiza for that EDM festival with the three Ukrainian models you met on your last shoot. And then you rent that Lear jet and jaunt over to-Hahaha! Sorry, we couldn't keep a straight face there. Come on, Steve, the closest to Ibiza you're gonna get in the next year is a family day trip to the muddy shores of Ogopogo Lake where your Lifeproof aquaphonics speaker will be protected from Kool-Aid, Nana's potato salad, and half a warm Busch Light. Key Specs ? AQ10 AQ11 ? Bluetooth BT 4.2 / Pairs with 8 devices ? Bluetooth Range 30 feet ? Speaker Loudness 88 dB ? Speakerphone Yes ? Wireless Yes ? Rechargeable Yes ? Battery Life 13 hours 15 hours ? USB Device Charging Yes ? Water Resistant Yes ? Maximum Depth of Water Resistance 3.3 feet / 30 minutes Dimensions ? ? ? ? Height 3.2 inches 4.6 inches ? Width 8.5 inches 12.5 inches ? Depth 3.3 inches 5 inches ? Weight 1.7 pounds 4 pounds Drybox Dimensions ? ? ? Length 4.7 inches 6.5 inches ? Width 2.1 inches 3.2 inches ? Depth 0.6 inches
0.9 inchesIn the Box: ? ? ? ? Speaker ? ? ? Power Adapter ? ? ? Limited Warranty Guide ? ? ? Quick Start Guide ? ?
- 28.(4 days ago)With the 14" Anti-Glare LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution, movies will virtually burst from your screen in brilliance. Then you should watch a bunch of hacker movies and get lost in their world. But then you'll be sad because that's not how hacking works, like at all. But I know how you can get the same feeling as a movie hacker! You should go to a coffee shop and furiously hammer at the keys of your Dell Latitude E6440 14" Intel i5 laptop. Then you should jump up and scream, "I've done it! I've hacked the mainframe!" Then you should jump through a previously-prepared breakaway glass window into a rented Maserati. Then you should go home and ponder why you're broke. Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i5-4300M 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.3GHz)
3MB Smart Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 14.0" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: Anti-Glare HD LED-backlit Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600 Memory: 8GB DDR3 (2-DIMM); supports up to 16GB Hard Drive: 128GB?SSD Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD?RW Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless: 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Battery: 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Speakers: High Quality Speakers Sound: Integrated Card Reader: Memory card reader Webcam: Yes Microphone: Integrated Keyboard: Single Pointing Keyboard Pointing Device: Multi-touch Touchpad Fingerprint Reader: No SmartCard Reader: No 34mm Express Card Slot: No I/O Ports: HDMI: 1 VGA: 1 USB 3.0: 4 Docking Connector: 1 RJ-45: 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) Power: 65W AC Adapter
6-cell Lithium Ion battery Dimensions: 13.31"(W) x 1.25"(H) x 9.16"(D) Weight: 4.68 lbs
Dell Latitude E6440 14" Laptop, Intel Core i5-4300M 2.6GHz, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, Win10Pro 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery AC Adapter
In the box:
- 29.(4 days ago)I genuinely can't imagine a situation in which I'd desperately need a fishlight in an emergency. What am I even going to do with a light up fish? It would be slippery and smell terrible and where would you even plug it in? The gills? The fins? Who knows? But hey if you want to stock your house with... Ohhhhhh. FLASHlights. That makes a lot more sense. Yes, you definitely want some of those that's a good idea.?
In the Box:Avalon A3EMERGENCYLIGHT 3-Pack Emergency Flashlights
- 30.(4 days ago)Yo, gleam the cube with this RAD indoor portable magnetic work out bike! Slap on some bike shorts, a fanny pack, high-tops, and a leather baseball cap and rock your workout, 90's style! Oh-oh-OH-oh-oh, Oh-oh-OH-oh, The Right Stuff. Riser Block NOT Included, sold separately. Designed for bikes with quick release rear axle. Features separated legs for added stability. Includes an 850 gram machined steel flywheel for the most natural pedal feel. Quick release foot pedal system always keeps same tire pressure. Includes a quick release skewer. Fits 700c (Road) or 26 in.(Mountain) wheels with different tire sizes. Folds for easy storage.
In the Box: (1) RAD Cycle Products Indoor Portable Magnetic Work Out Bicycle Trainer