- 1.(3 hours ago)
You buy a security system because you don't want to use it. Then you let it sit there, as visibly as possible, so nobody ever gets near. Really you hope you're wasting! your money! But if you ever really need it, you'll be happy it's there. Or just use it to make a nature documentary about the spiders in your gutters. That'll work too.Is it wire-free?? 100% wire-free Is it HD video?? Yes, 720p HD Is it weather-resistant?? Yes Can I upgrade to record non-stop 24/7?? No Does it require WiFi?? Yes How is it powered?? Four CR123 batteries How much storage do I get?? Keep recordings from last 7 days for free + upgrade options What alerts do I get?? Motion Does it support audio?? No Does it have a wide angle lens?? Yes, 110? field of view Is there night vision?? Yes Is there a smart siren?? No Does it have local storage?? No Can I set up activity zones?? No
In the Box:(2) HD weatherproof security cameras with night vision. (1) smart home base station + power adapter. (2) magnetic mounts (1) window decal (8) CR123 batteries (1) Ethernet cable (2) mounting screws
- 2.(3 hours ago)But they are not. Rest assured gentle Woot shopper, the possibilities do indeed end. There are only so many options for color and style for these versatile couch-drapes. So ponder at length, but not great length. Because the options are limited to a scant 67 or so... We lost count, but it's something close to that.
In the box:(1) Superior Impressions Luxurious 100% Cotton Weave Blanket - Pick Style
- 3.(3 hours ago)We wouldn't know, because without our phones we'd have no way to figure out our location. Also we'd have no way to play the game with the little grumpy birds and those nasty piggy dudes. Life without a phone is pretty bleak, so pick up a few extras so you're never unprepared. Processor Speed, Type MSM 8998 Octa-Core 2.35Ghz (Quad-Core) + 1.9GHz (Quad) Main Display Resolution 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+) Main Display Size S8: 5.8" 146.5mm, full rectangle (5.6" 143.3mm, rounded corners) S8+: 6.2" 158.1mm, full rectangle (6.1" 154.5mm, rounded corners) Main Display Technology dual edge SuperAMOLED? Color Depth 16M Camera resolution (Front) 8 MP AF Camera resolution (Rear) Dual Pixel 12.0 MP Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps Main Camera - Flash Yes Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes Internal Memory? 64GB ROM; 4GB RAM Available Memory MicroSD (Up to 256GB) Frequencies and Data Type B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B28(700), B29(700), B30(2300), B66(AWS-3) SIM Size SIM 1 + MicroSD Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024-QAM USB USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 Bluetooth Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps) ANT+ Yes Bluetooth Profiles A2DP,AVRCP,DI,HFP,HID,HOGP,HSP,MAP,OPP,PAN,PBAP Location Technology GPS,Glonass Earjack 3.5mm Stereo Wi-Fi Direct Yes NFC Yes PC Sync. Smart Switch? (PC version) OS Android? 7.0 (Nougat) Form Factor Touch Bar Sensor Type Accelerometer,Barometer,Fingerprint Sensor,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Hall Sensor,HR Sensor,Iris Sensor,Pressure Sensor,Proximity Sensor,RGB Light Sensor Weight S8:155 g; S8+:173 g Product Dimensions (inches) S8:2.68" x 5.86" x 0.31"; S8+:2.89" x 6.28" x 0.32" Battery, Talk Time S8:up to 30 hrs; S8+:up to 34 hrs Battery Type and Size S8:3000mAh, Non-Removable; S8+:3500mAh, Non-Removable Music Play Time S8:AOD on: up to 50 hrs; S8+:AOD on: up to 58 hrs S8:AOD off: up to 88 hrs; S8+:AOD off: up to 99 hrs Video Play Time S8:up to 17 hrs; S8+:up to 20 hrs Internet Use Time S8:3G: up to 12 hrs; S8+:3G: up to 14 hrs S8:4G LTE: up to 14 hrs; S8+:LTE: up to 16 hrs S8:Wi-Fi: up to 14 hrs; S8+:Wi-Fi: up to 15 hrs Audio Playing Format MP3,M4A,3GA,AAC,OGG,OGA,WAV,WMA,AMR,AWB,FLAC,MID,MIDI,XMF,MXMF,IMY,RTTTL,RTX,OTA,DFF,DSF Video Playing Format MP4,M4V,3GP,3G2,WMV,ASF,AVI,FLV,MKV,WEBM Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps Samsung DeX Support Yes Gear Manager Gear Circle (Manager Support),Gear Fit,Gear Fit2,Gear1,Gear2,Gear2 Neo,Gear S,Gear S2,Gear S3,Gear IconX,Gear VR,Gear VR with Controller,Gear 360,Gear 360 (2017) NFC Yes Dust and Water-resistant Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof. HD Display 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+) Edge display Yes Wireless Charging Capability Yes Samsung Pay Yes Advanced Camera Yes Expandable Memory Yes Infinity Display Yes Bixby Yes 360? and VR Yes
In the box:Samsung S8 G950V or S8+ G955V 64GB (Verizon and GSM Unlocked)(Scratch and Dent) Generic Adapter and Charger
- 4.(3 hours ago)Lawnmower Facts - Did you know that the first lawn mower was invented in Thrupp, just outside of Stroud, in Gloucestershire, England? Oh, really? Well, did you know that the first U.S. Patent for a lawn mower went to Amariah Hills? WHAT? HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? What about the gang mower from the Worthington Mower Company? REALLY? Boy, you sure know a lot about mowers. Specifications Type: Corded Motor: 12-Volt Transmission: Push Starting System: Electric Start Deck: 19-inch, steel construction Discharge: Mulch, bag, and side discharge options Height Adjustment: 6 settings via single lever (1.23" - 3.5") Wheels: 7-inch front, 8-inch rear
- 5.(3 hours ago)My life often feels like that of a chocolate rabbit. I'm admittedly a bit of a basket case. People only really want me around for parties and social gatherings. I'm too much for most people to stomach alone. I'm not particularly good for you. I'm terrible for dogs. Cats don't care about me. I'm currently wearing a tinfoil hat. I don't pair well with ham or wine. And most importantly, I'm completely hollow inside.
- 6.(3 hours ago)Hey! Isn't this a "deals" site? How is paying $149.99 for three jars of fish eggs a good deal? Well, let us explain. These are fancy fish eggs called "Caviar". Now, "Caviar" is supposed to be expensive. It's one of its chief characteristics, perhaps its most well known quality! So, if we were to sell these fish eggs for any kind of reasonable price then it wouldn't be "Caviar" it would just be fish eggs. And no one wants to buy boring old fish eggs. See 'Photo Gallery' for Nutrition Information$149.99
- 7.(3 hours ago)Have you met my Brother? Oh haha no, not my brother, my Brother. My Brother prints great quality images and documents. My brother does nothing of great quality. My Brother can handle a variety of document sizes. My brother gets confused about which side of the envelope is up. My Brother is quite a find. My brother is lost somewhere. Printer Print Technology: B/W Laser Printer Print Speed: Up to 27ppm Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi LCD Size: Yes (Monochrome) Scanner Scanner Type: Color Scanning Optical Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi Max Interpolated Scan Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi Features Brother Iprint & Scan free app for wireless printing and scanning to your mobile device. Copier Copying Capability B/W Copying Max. Black Copy Speed 27 cpm Black Sorting Function Yes Fax Modem Speed: 33.6K bps Fax Modem Media Paper Handling 250-Sheet Input Capacity Media Sizes Supported Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5 Output Paper Capacity 100 Sheets Ink and Cartridges Ink Type: Laser Toner Ink Series: TN630, TN660, DR630 Connectivity Standard Interfaces: 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces Standard Network Features: Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct Operating System Printer Requirements: Windows; Mac OS; Linux
In the box:Brother MFC-L2705DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages) DR630 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages) AC Power Cord
- 8.(16 hours ago)
- 9.(1 day ago)This is a ProBook, so you know this laptop is a professional. It wears business attire 24/7. It drinks coffee for breakfast lunch and dinner. It nods along in meetings and says "Let's have a follow-up on this issue in two weeks." It keeps its desk clean and tidy. It returns phone calls promptly. It has a nice firm handshake. This laptop is a professional laptop. Specifications: Processor: Intel Celeron N3450 1.1GHz (Burst up to 2.2GHz)
2MB Cache Processor Core: Quad-Core Screen Size: 11.6" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD SVA WLED-backlit Touchscreen
Active Pen support (Active Pen included) Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500 Memory: 4GB DDR3L-1600 (on-board) Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive Optical Drive: None Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Bluetooth: Yes, 4.2 Card Reader: Multi-Format MicroSD Card Reader Sound: Stereo Speakers; HD Audio Webcam: HD Webcam Microphone: Integrated Digital Keyboard: Full-sized, spill and pick-resistant Pointing Device: Clickpad with multitouch gestures I/O Ports: HDMI 1.4b: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1: 2 USB Type-C: 1 RJ-45: 1 Combo Headphone/Mic Jack: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 S (64-bit) Power: 45W AC Adapter
3-Cell 41WHr Lithium Ion Battery Dimensions: 8.19 x 11.91 x 0.78 in Weight: 3.19lbs
In the box:HP ProBook x360 11-G1 EE 11.6" Convertible Laptop, HD Touchscreen with Active Pen, Intel N3450 Quad-Core, 64GB eMMC, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10S Active Pen AC Adapter
- 10.(1 day ago)The bluest oceans! The starriest nights! Trees! Oysters! Taverns! Lifelong friends! All this and more is waiting for you on the other side of those airport gates! Can you just hold your life in a paper bag as make it through a giant line, some gruff security guards, a few crazy ever-changing regulations, and that long long walk all the way to the end of the terminal.? No. You can't.
21" Dimensions: H 21.00" x L 14.00" x W 9.00" Weight: 6.70 lbs
25" Dimensions: H 25.00" x L 16.75" x W 11.25" Weight: 8.90 lbs
29" Dimensions: H 29.00" x L 19.00" x W 11.75" Weight: 10.0 lbs
In the Box:
(1)?Travelpro? AutoPilot? Lite 2 Expandable Hardside Spinner, Your Choice Size21" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9101 25" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9501 29" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9901
- 11.(1 day ago)How short a throw? About as far as you could throw a football while wearing oven mitts. About as far as you could throw that person you don't particularly trust. About as far as pigs can fly. About as far as you're willing to walk to pick up a dirty penny. Not very far. But, in this case, that's actually a good thing. Projection System Display Type DLP Native Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) Screen Size 60" ~ 100" Projection Image 100"@15 inch (from back side to screen) Aspect Ratio 16:9/Just Scan/Original/ 4:3/Zoom/Cinema Zoom Brightness Up to 1,000 lumens Contrast Ratio 150,000:1 Lamp Type LED RGB Lamp Life Up to 30,000 hrs Digital Keystone Correction Auto Keystone (Vertical), Manual 4 corner keystone Noise 21/24/30dB ? ? LG Smart TV Premium Content Providers Netflix, Amazon Video, VuDu, MLB.TV, UFC.TV, Accuweather Magic Remote Yes App Store Yes Web Browser Yes Control by Smart Phone Yes (Thru TV Plus App)Android / iOS ? ? Connectivity DLNA Yes DTV Tuner Yes USB Movie, Music, Photo, File viewer Screen Share (with Miracast supporting Phone, Table, laptop) Yes Wireless Contents Share (with iOS, Adroid devices) Yes (Thru TV Plus App)Android / iOS ? ? Audio Bluetooth sound out (Wireless connection to Sound bar, Portable speaker, headset) Yes (AV Sync adjustable) Built-in Speakers 3W + 3W Stereo ? ? Inputs/Outputs Audio Out 1 (3.5mm), S/PDIF 1(Optical) HDMI? 2 USB 2 (Type A) RJ45 1 HID Keyboard/Mouse/Gamepad Connection (Through USB) ? ? Power Power Supply (Voltage/Hz) Adapter (100V ~ 240V @ 50~60 Hz) Standby Mode Less than 0.5W Power Consumption 100W (Max) Quick On/Off Yes (On in 10 seconds - Off in 2 seconds ) ? ? Dimensions/Weight Product (WxHxD) 5.2" x 5.0"/3.5" x 12.2" (Including Mirror part / without Mirror part) Weight 4.2 lbs
In the Box:LG Electronics PF1000UW Ultra Short Throw Smart LED Projector with webOS Smart TV Magic Remote
- 12.(1 day ago)The Macbook Air is the cotton candy of the computing world. So light. So fluffy. So sticky. Even the act of getting a Macbook Air is akin to getting cotton candy. So delightful. So whimsical. So surrounded by clowns ARRRG NOOOO never mind, Macbook Airs are nothing like cotton candy. Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i5-5250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 2.7GHz)
3MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 11.6" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD Widescreen Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 Memory: 4GB DDR3-1600 (on-board) Hard Drive: 128GB PCIe Solid-State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: via Apple USB Ethernet Adapter (not included) Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible) Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Audio: Integrated Speakers: Stereo speakers Webcam: Built-in Facetime HD camera Microphone: Integrated Card Reader: Yes, SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot I/O Ports: Thunderbolt 2: 1 USB 3.0: 2 SD Card Slot: 1 Headphone: 1 Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite Power: 45W MagSafe Power Adapter Dimensions: 11.8 x 0.6 x 7.6" Weight: 2.38 lbs
Apple (Early 2015) MJVM2LL/A 11.6" MacBook Air Laptop, Intel Core i5-5250U Dual-Core, 128GB Solid-State Drive, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, MacOS 10.10 Yosemite MagSafe Power Adapter
In the box:
- 13.(1 day ago)
Here's a thing about numbers: they're really just letters in disguise. Take the number 6 for example. Maybe you think of one-third of the devil, or maybe you think of The Prisoner, or maybe you think of that pony ride your child went on during their sixth birthday party. Now that number isn't some abstract concept. It's a word in your head. And now you won't ever forget it. Unlike, say, a key in your other pants.
In the box:(1) MiLocks Bluetooth and Keypad Deadbolt (BLEF-02SN) or Door Knob (BLEKK-02SN)
- 14.(1 day ago)Tactical. A word that inspires confidence. A world that suggests that the object it describes could be used to bludgeon an attacking bear. But what does tactical really mean? Can anything be tactical? The answer, is yes- anything can be tactical. But first you have to use it to bludgeon an attacking bear.? 1000 Lumen lantern 800 Lumen elite light LED light bulbs Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
Product dimensions:Lantern: 8" (H) when open, 5" (H) when closed Flashlight: 5"x2"x1" Headlamp: 3"x2"x2"
In the box:
(1) Army Gear Ultimate Tactical LED Bundle includes:(1) Tactical Lantern (1) Tactical Flashlight (1) Tactical HeadLamp
- 15.(1 day ago)When you've got two gamers in the family, you're going to run into a few problems. They're both going to want to do "speed runs" of the grocery store and the house cleaning. They'll need a few extra lives for the nights when they'll try cooking new recipes. Their biggest argument will be about who gets the good controller. But after a long day, they both know that there's no cheat code for love- sometimes you just have to grind through a few tough sections to get to the next level.
- 16.(1 day ago)
America's least popular coffee products
-Dr. Raffle's Darkening Coffee Toothpaste
-Java Dreams? Nighttime Sleep Aid
-Mrs. McBumble's Therapeutic Coffee & Cod Hangover Remedy
-Happy Bird? Espresso Hummingbird Feeder
-Jittery Kitty? Moist Coffee Ground Clumpless Cat LitterOur coffee orders are roasted and shipped the day after the order is placed.
- 17.(1 day ago)And by "it" we mean signing up for skiing lessons. We know you've always wanted to, so just go for it already. Who cares what your mom says? You're never too old to learn something fun an exciting like skiing! Now, we should let you know that skiing isn't always as easy as it looks in the movies. But sometimes it is- so give it a try!
In the box:(1)?Nike Ski Goggles
- 18.(2 days ago)BATTERY TYPE:? Lithium-Ion CELL CAPACITY: 1.5 CHARGE DURATION: 4 hrs CHARGER: Jack Plug CHARGING INDICATOR: Yes DUSTBOWL CAPACITY: 16.9 oz.
In the Box:(1)?Black + Decker HHVJ315JMF61 SMARTECH Cordless Lithium-Ion Hand Vacuum (1) Extendable crevice tool (1) Flip-up brush (1) VBF10 washable bag filter (1) Jack plug charger (1)?Washable plastic pre-filter (1) User manual
- 19.(2 days ago)
- 20.(2 days ago)Consider a pile of actual trash. Now think of that same pile, but organized. That's a collection! Think of a heap of leaves in the yard. Now think of that same heap but organized. That's a botanist's job! Think of your pots and pans. Now think of them organized. That's a great looking kitchen!?
In the box:(1) Rev-A-Shelf Small Chrome Pullout Basket
- 21.(2 days ago)We irrigate our fields to help our plants grow- and our teeth or very similar to plants, right? They need water and sunlight... milk? I'm not sure. I'm not a dentist or a farmer. So irrigation is not really my area of expertise- but this is a tooth irrigator so... ????
In the Box:(1)?Poseidon Oral Irrigator (1)?Poseidon Sonic Toothbrush (3) Color-coded interchangeable heads for Oral Irrigator? (3) Color-coded interchangeable heads for Sonic Toothbrush (1) Charging Station (1) User Manual
- 22.(2 days ago)
We gathered a panel of experts to evaluate the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12" Tablet, here's what they had to say...
EXPERT 1: Wow, look at this...is this a computer?
EXPERT 2: Excuse me, how long will this take? You said you have some information about my lost dog?Specifications: Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Display: Screen: 12.3" PixelSense Display
Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
Supports Surface Pen (not included) CPU: Intel Core m3-6Y30 900 MHz (Turbo up to 2.2GHz) Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 515 RAM: 4GB RAM Security: TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip for enterprise security Storage: 128GB Solid State Drive Wireless: 802.11ac Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Camera: Front: 5.0 megapixel front-facing HD camera
Windows Hello face sign-in camera (front-facing)
Rear: 8.0 megapixel rear-facing autofocus camera; 1080p HD video recording Microphone: Stereo microphones Audio: Stereo speakers with Dolby audio Interface: Full-size USB 3.0
microSD card reader
Surface Connect Sensors: Ambient light sensor - Accelerometer - Gyroscope - Magnetometer Exterior: Casing: Magnesium
Physical buttons: Volume, Power Battery: Up to 9 hours of video playback Dimensions: 11.50 x 7.93 x .33 in Weight: 1.69lbs
In the box:Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3" Tablet, Full-HD Touchscreen, Intel Core m3-6Y30 Dual-Core, 128GB Solid State Drive, 4GB Memory, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10Pro Power Supply
- 23.(2 days ago)If you wanna get lit in a garage, you're violating all kinds of safety rules and regulations... unless you're talking about shop lights. You can get all kinds of lit by using shop lights! Ain't NOTHING wrong with that! However, the other kind of getting lit should be kept to a bar or a living room. Please tool responsibly. Specifications Weight: 2 lbs. Dimensions: 48"L x 5"W x 2"D Wattage: 40 watts Color Temp:
5 Feet, 2-prong plug
In the box:
(2) or (4) TriGlow T83901 40-Watt LED 4' Linkable Shop Lights
- 24.(2 days ago)
- 25.(2 days ago)For some of you, spring time means shorts, sunglasses, flowers, and fun. For others it means allergies, allergies, allergies, and allergies. What does this have to do with cats? Well, for some of you cats mean cuddles, caring, pets, and pats. For others, they mean allergies, allergies, allergies, and allergies.
- 26.(2 days ago)jerky has a long, rich history. some say it dates back to the incas. john smith wrote about it in 1612. the egyptian mummies were basically jerky. yes, we pored a bunch of websites for interesting facts about jerky. no, we don't know how to use excel. stop asking, mom. See Photo Gallery for Nutrition Info
- 27.(2 days ago)There are few times in life you'll be offered a second chance. And even fewer times in life you'll be offered a third chance. Chances four through ten, at that point you gotta start feeling really weird about sticking to your guns, you know? We bring this up because we're here with unlocked phones again. Go on. Take the hint from Destiny.
CameraRear-facing camera: 8 megapixels with 1.5? pixels iSight? camera with autofocus and True Tone flash Aperture: f/2.2 Sapphire crystal lens cover: yes Tap to focus: yes Backside illumination sensor: yes Five-element lens: yes Exposure control: yes Auto HDR for photos: yes Improved face detection: yes Hybrid IR filter: yes Panorama (up to 43 megapixels): yes Photo geotagging: yes Auto image stabilization: yes Burst mode: yes Live video capture and playback: 1080p HD video recording @ 30 fps or 60 fps with True Tone flash Take still photo while recording video: yes Slo-mo video: 120 fps or 240 fps Improved video stabilization: yes Video geotagging: yes Time-lapse video: yes Front-facing camera: FaceTime? HD camera for 1.2MP photos (1280x960) and 720p HD video recording. Backside illumination sensor.
MusicMusic player: iTunes? Supported music formats: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps),
MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Create music playlists: yes
Video & WebWeb browser: Safari?
Applications/MediaApp StoreSM1: Over 1.3 million apps on the App Store Built-in Apps: Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, Facetime?, Mail, Music, Passbook?, Safari?, Maps, Siri?, Calendar,
iTunes Store?, App Store?, Notes, Contacts, iBooks?, Game Center, Weather, Reminders, Voice Memos, Clock, Videos, Stocks,
Newsstand, Compass, Podcasts Free Apps from Apple2: iMovie?, Pages?, iPhoto?, Keynote?, iTunes U?, Garage Band, Apple Store, Trailers, Remote, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends
ProductivityCalendar: yes Address book: yes Multitasking: Use voice and data simultaneously
ExtrasTouch ID: Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button Intelligent Assistant: Siri? World phone: Quad-band Lightning? to USB Cable: Included Hearing Aid (HAC) rating: M3,T4 TTY/TTD compatible: yes
Battery?Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: yes Talk Time (hours)4: Up to 14 on 3G Standby time (days)4: Up to 10
DimensionsSize (inches)5: 5.44x2.64x0.27 Weight (ounces)5: 4.55
Chip?Chipset: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor
MemoryInternal memory storage: 16GB
Wireless TechnologyMajor Carriers: AT&T; T-Mobile 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28 and 29 4G: HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul 3G - UMTS: 850/900/1700-2100/1900/2100MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz HD Voice Capable*: yes Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Near Field Communication (NFC): Apple Pay Wi-Fi calling: yes Bluetooth? technology: v4.0
Operating SystemiOS?: 8
DisplayDisplay size (inches): 4.7-inch Retina HD display Resolution (pixels): 1334x750; 326 ppi
KeyboardTouchscreen: yes Predictive text for fast typing: yes
In the Box:Apple A1549 iPhone 6 16GB? (Verizon and GSM Unlocked) Lightning to USB Cable USB Power Adapter
- 28.(3 days ago)We're not talking about your strength of character. We're talking about muscles inside your body. Strength comes from those. Go ahead and be a good person if you want. Think about how your actions affect others. That's all great. But also be an actual strong person with big muscles, because then you can smash stuff, and that's a lot more fun than going around doing the right thing all the time.
In the box:TRX? Travel Suspension Trainer? Two anchoring solutions - TRX? Door Anchor & TRX? Suspension Anchor Free Key - Build Your Workouts With Our Digital Library 2 Custom TRX? Video Workouts User Guide Poster TRX? Mesh Carry Bag
- 29.(3 days ago)This "Fryer" doesn't use oil. (Or an oil-like simulation.) This "Fryer" uses a smooth, even stream of hot air to make things happen. (It's very similar to us in that respect.) And what you get out of it is food that has a similar taste and crunch as fried food, but without the risk and fat and grease we all hate. (At least, our doctors say we should.) That's better for you, and it's better for us. (Because we're selling these things, right? We don't want to be stuck with them. How many french fries can we eat in a day?)
Measurements: H 16" x Dia 16"
Capacity: 16 Quarts
In the Box:
(1) Big Boss 9063 Oil-Less Fryer includesGlass Lid Stainless Steel 3" Extension Ring (for increased capacity) Mesh Basket High Cooking Rack Low Cooking Rack Glass Bowl Tongs Sturdy Base with Handles
- 30.(3 days ago)Drones are a lot of fun, but they're new technology. Which means those older people have a lot of weird complaints about "privacy" and "noise" and other stuff older people really love. Which means the older people are really serious about keeping you and your drone out of all the coolest areas. So check your local drone laws and stay away from cranky old people. Aircraft Flight Time Up to 25min Dimensions 420x420x210mm?16.5x16.5x8.3in? Gross Weight (with battery and load) 1700g?60oz? Neat Weight?without battery and load? 1130g?40oz? Battery 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo?included? Charger 3S 11.1V LiPo Smart Balance Charger?included? Transmitter 10 channel 2.4GHz with5.8 GHz video downlink (included) Flight Modes Smart Mode?Watch Me & Follow Me?, Angle Mode and Home Mode Maximum Flying Height 400ft(122m) default above ground level Maximum Rotation Rate 65?/s Maximum Roll Angle 35? Radio Control Frequency 2.4GHz Max. Climb Rate 3m/s Max. Descend Rate 2m/s Max. Flight Rate 8m/s Camera Working Temperature ?5?C~50?C Weight 200g (7.05oz) Focal System Aerial Optimized Fixed Focus Camera lens 14mm f/2.8 - No distortion FOV 115? Video Transmission Range 400m (1312ft) Video Resolution UHD: 4K at 30FPS, 2.7K at 30FPS, 2.5K at 30FPS - FULL HD: 1080p at 24/25/30/48/50/60/120FPS Photo Resolution 12 Megapixels Storage (memory) Micro SD Class 10, 4 to 128 GB Control Angle Accuracy ?0.02? White Balance Automatic or manual settings Transmission Band 5.8GHz Input/Operating Voltage 12V Storage Temperature ?20?C~60?C Angular Vibration Range ?0.02? Control Range Pitch: Between -85? to 30? Microphone Yes Sensor 1/2.3'' CMOS Aircraft Airframe Weight (with Battery) 14mm f/2.8 - No distortion Ground Station Dimension 115x188x242 mm (4.5x7.4x9.5in) Operating System Android? Number of Channels 10 Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) FCC Compliance: Up to 800m (2624.67 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 400m (1312.34 ft) Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times Robust Radio Control Modulation Yuneec Protocol Video Link Frequency Band 5.8GHz Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft) Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times LED Backlit LCD Screen Capacitive Multi-touch 5.5'' Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD) Yes Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback Yes Built-In Li-ion Battery Voltage / Capacity 5200mAh 3.6V 18.72Wh Screen Resolution 854 ? 480px Camera Settings White balance, light exposure, ISO, shutter speed, video resolution, FPS, record video, take pictures Aircraft Weight (with battery, without gimbal) 200g?7.05oz? Compatible Camera CGO2GB/CGO2+/CGO3
In the box:(1) Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K Quadcopter Drone UHD w/ Camera (1) Remote (2) Batteries (1) Gimbal with Steady Grip (1) Aluminum Case (Your Choice)