- 1.(18 hours ago)But they should say monitors are the windows to the internet. Because it's true, and also you can't see into people's souls through their eyes. That would be weird. But you can totally see into the internet with a monitor. You can tour distant places, read about science and math, or just look at videos of cats chasing lasers. That's the soul of the internet- take a look! Specifications: Type: LED-backlit IPS, Glossy Viewable Size: 31.5" Brightness: 300 cd/m? Contrast Ratio: DC 4M:1; Static 1200:1 Viewing Angle: 178? (typical) vertical/ 178?(typical) horizontal Pixel Dot Pitch: 0.364 mm Response Time: 8ms (white to black, black to white) Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Colors Supported: 16.7 million Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Inputs/Outputs: 1 x HDMI
1 x Video Graphics Array (VGA) Speakers: None VESA Compatibility: Yes, 100 x 100mm On-Screen Display: Yes Stand Adjustments: Tilt (-5?~10?) Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz / 1.5A (max) Power Consumption: 45W (typical)
Less than 0.5W (Stand by / Sleep) Dimensions (HxWxD): 28.73" x 8.27" x 18.94" Weight: 16.53 lb
In the box:Dell D3218HN 31.5" Full-HD Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle IPS Monitor with HDMI Power Cable VGA Cable
- 2.(18 hours ago)Let's get real Mildred, you're not ninja material. You're the type of person who tries to whisper in a movie, and the whole theater turns around to shush. Your downstairs neighbors complain about the sound of your footsteps even when you're walking on tip-toes. You're just not stealthy. Not even a little. But that doesn't mean you cant have ninja quality coffee. Just try not to drop the mug.
In the Box:Ninja CF090CO Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System 10-Cup (50 oz.) Glass Carafe Built-In Frother Ninja Smart Scoop Permanent Reusable Filter Removable Water Reservoir
- 3.(18 hours ago)Well, one day they will. And when that day comes, you'll want to be ready. The robot uprising will strike swiftly from the air, land, and sea. Our trusty objects will turn against us. Vacuum cleaners, laptop computers, and yes even?Tenergy Syma X8SW Wifi Quadcopter Drones- they will all join together to end life on this planet as we know it. But before that, you're free to enjoy them as regular non-murderous objects.?
Drone SpecsSize: 19.7 x 19.7 x 7.5 inch Weight: 1.36 lb Flight Time: approx. 9 minutes Drone Battery: 7.4V/2000mAh Flight Modes: Normal, Headless, 360? roll Speed Modes: Low, High Drone Control Range: approx. 230ft / 70m FPV Transmission Range" approx. 130ft / 40m
Camera SpecsVideo: 720P (Saved to Micro SD card) / 480P (WiFi transferred to smartphone) Photo: 1280*720 (Saved to Micro SD card) / 640*480 (WiFi transferred to smartphone) Video Format: AVI Photo Format: JPEG Memory Card: Micro SD up to 32G (not included)
Transmitter SpecsSize: 6.1 x 5.6 x 2.2 inch Weight: 224.7g Frequency: 2.4 GHz Battery: 4*AA (not included) Channels: 4 channels
In the box:(1) Drone (4) Protective Blade Guards (4) Landing Feet (1) USB Charger (1) Remote Controller (1) Camera (8) Blades (2 sets) (1) Drone Battery (1) Screw Driver (1) Phone Holder (1) Wrench (1) User Manual
- 4.(18 hours ago)Let this be a lesson to you: not everything you see on this Internet is true- even if there's a photo. Sometimes we let our hopes and dreams inform our world view. We'd all like to live in a world where a Macbook can balance on it's corner, suspended in a white void of minimalist pleasure. But it's not real. It never was, and it never will be. Get the facts. Use common sense. Trust no one.? Specifications: Processor: Intel Core M-5Y71 1.2GHz (Turbo up to 2.9GHz)
4MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 12" Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Resolution: 2304 x 1440; 226 pixels per inch Display Type: Full-HD LED Backlit IPS Display Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5300 Memory: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe-based Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: No Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Audio: Integrated Speakers: Stereo speakers Webcam: 480p FaceTime camera Microphone: Integrated Card Reader: No I/O Ports: USB-C 1 (USB 3.1 & DisplayPort 1.2 via Adapters, Sold Separately) 3.5mm Headset Jack: 1 Operating System: Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Power: 29W USB-C Power Adapter Dimensions: 11.04 x 0.52 x 7.74" Weight: 2.03 lbs
Apple MF865LL/AU Macbook (Early 2015) 12" Laptop, 226ppi Retina Display, Intel Core M-5Y71 Dual-Core, 512GB PCI-E Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - Silver 29W USB-C Power Adapter and Charge Cable
In the box:
- 5.(18 hours ago)Faucets are the un-sung heroes of the home. Need to wash your hands? Faucet! Need to fill up a pot to make pasta? Faucet! Need to wash a baby duck that got covered in oil? Faucet! Want to flood your kitchen in an attempt to defraud your insurance company? Faucet! There's nothing you can't do with a faucet! Specifications ? Tiber Neo Dimensions: 9.7"L x 3"W x 13.2" H 6.9"L x 2.2"W x 5.9"H Number of Holes for Installation: 1 1 Number of Faucet Handles: 1 1 GPM: 1.2 GPM 1.5 GPM
- 6.(18 hours ago)Sure, these are great for plyometrics workouts where you step and jump on and off of them so many times that your legs feel like jelly. But you could also use them as step stools to reach something in your house that you stored on a too-high shelf. Like, perhaps, a jar of jelly. Either way, we know that jelly is involved. Specifications Product Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 24 inches Product Weight: 40 lbs Weight Limit: 300 lbs
In the box:(1) Stamina 20-0012 X Adjustable Height Plyo Box Workout guide
- 7.(18 hours ago)All that life, springing forth with no regard for the peaceful cold landscape it's rapidly breaking apart. Birds and animals shouting to one another in joyous celebration while those of us with a job are trying to sleep. The cold dead earth shattering under foot as blades of grass spill forth to greedily drink in the sunlight. Have you ever seen a season as rude as spring?
- 8.(18 hours ago)
- 9.(18 hours ago)The great thing about portable Bluetooth speakers is that you can take the music with you no matter where you go. Dance party in the street! Dance party in the garage! Dance party in the back of this refrigerated truck with the carcasses hanging from meat hooks! It's cold but this beat is hot! Speakers: 3W x 2 Battery: 2000 mAh Charging Time: 2 hours Playing Time: 4-6 hours Size: 185 x 38 x 78 mm
In the Box:(1) iJoy Beach Bomb Water Resistant Shockproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - (Your Choice: Color) (1) USB To Micro USB Cable (1) Strap Hook (1) 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 10.(2 days ago)With Chris Pratt and Kevin Hart playing a pair of rival rocket racing enthusiasts in the distant future the laughs will never end. Watch the two frenemies team up to save the universe from a mutant shark strapped to a robot rocketship. How will it end? Who cares?! The sequel: Shark Rocket 2- Shark Rockets from Mars, will be headed straight to VHS in the fall. ?
In the box:(1)?Shark Rocket HV380 Ultralight Corded Vacuum with DuoClean Technology (1) Dusting Brush (1) 12-Inch Crevice Tool (1) Upholstery Tool (1) User Manual
- 11.(2 days ago)Say you have this sneaking suspicion, an unsettling notion that someone is coming into your home and moving the furniture ever so slightly while you're at work each day. Now, you could just go on living with that lurking unprovable paranoia. Or you could install this baby monitor and catch them in the act. The choice is yours.? 520-foot range with out-of-range & low battery alerts Digital video & audio with 2.4-inch color LCD screen Touchless thermometer for baby & liquids 2-way communication with digital camera pan & tilt Infrared night vision for convenient nighttime use Reliable 2.4GHz GHSS wireless technology keeps you in touch with no interference Volume control with sound level indicator Low battery alert Parent Unit: 2.52" L x 1.25" W x 5.05" H, 0.50 lbs. Baby Unit: 3.94" L x 2.16" W x 3.0" H, 0.25 lbs.
In the Box:Parent Unit Baby Unit Rechargeable Battery Pack (for Parent Unit) Power Adapter (for Parent Unit) Power Adapter (for Baby Unit) User & Quick Start Guides Support Stand
- 12.(2 days ago)I guess technically you can touch all laptops- but this one will actually do stuff when you touch it. Well, ok, so all laptops will do stuff if you touch their keyboards- but this laptop will do stuff if you poke at the screen. And we guarantee that you've poked your computer screen at least once trying to click on something. So get a laptop that can handle your handy advances! Specifications: Processor: AMD A6-7310U 2GHz (Turbo up to 2.4GHz)
2MB Cache Processor Core: Quad-Core Screen Size: 15.6" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD SVA WLED-backlit Touchscreen Graphics: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Memory: 4GB DDR3L-1600
Supports up to 16GB (2x8GB) Hard Drive: 2TB SATA 5400RPM Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD?RW Network: 10/100 Ethernet Wireless: Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi Bluetooth: Yes, 4.2 Card Reader: Multi-format digital media card reader for SD cards Speakers: Stereo Sound: DTS Studio Sound Webcam: HP?TrueVision HD Microphone: Integrated Dual-Array Digital Keyboard: Full-size island-style with numeric keypad Pointing Device: Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support I/O Ports: HDMI: 1 USB 3.0: 1 USB 2.0: 2 RJ-45: 1 Combo Headphone/Mic Jack: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Home (64-bit) Power: 45W AC Adapter
4-Cell 41WHr Lithium-Ion Battery Dimensions: 15.12 x 10.02 x 0.95 in Weight: 4.9 lbs
In the box:HP 15-BA000 15.6" Laptop, HD Touchscreen, AMD A6-7310U 2GHz Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3, 2TB SATA, 802.11ac, Win10H - (Your Choice: Color) AC Adapter
- 13.(2 days ago)In all seriousness though- if you buy one of these, would you mind coming over and taking a look at the Woot! Company Van? The tires have been making a weird sound since we all went out to the ball park to watch Larry prank that little league team. We think the ensuing car chase knocked something lose, but we're not sure. ?
Technical Details:Weight: 8 ounces Dimensions:? 8.3 x 3.1 x 3.3 inches Inflation range: 0-250 PSI Accuracy: ?1%? Display resolution: 0.1 PSI Display type: Backlit LCD Measurement units: PSI, KPA, bar, Kgf/cm2 Compatibility: NPT air compressor connector In the Box: (1) AstroAI ASIDTIG250 Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge (4) Valve Caps (2) AAA Batteries (1) ?" NPT Steel Fitting (1) ?" NPT Steel Fitting (1) Thread Seal Tape Roll (1) Valve Core Tool (1) Twist-on brass air chuck (1) User Manual?? ?
- 14.(2 days ago)
I got myself a dog for self defense, but she's just too friendly. All she does when she meets a stranger is wag her tail and roll over for belly rubs. Basically, unless I get attacked by a giant vacuum cleaner, this dog is useless for my defense. So now when I'm out on late-night dog walks, I carry this flashlight. While the assailant is distracted by my dog's adorable puppy-dog face, I'll be able to take him out with the stun gun so we can escape safely. Unless the assailant has treats. In that case, we're both in big trouble.
In the Box:
(1) Guard Dog Stun Gun Flashlight
- 15.(2 days ago)Not on a bicycle you fool. Cyclical like "what goes up must come down" and "what goes around, comes around." There are some cultures that believe in a giant wheel of destiny. No, not "The Wheel of Fortune" you goof. It's like karma. No not the girl from "Dharma and Greg," it's a philosophic concept about universal balance. Yes, like "The Force." I'm glad we're finally getting somewhere. ?
- 16.(2 days ago)Sauce is the spice of life. Yes, spices are also some of the spice of life, but what do you put in sauces? Spices! So, really your argument doesn't make any sense. No, no, I'm not saying you're a dummy for-- Well I think that's what you were implying. Now listen here, you can't talk to me like that! I'm just trying to sell you some dang sauce gosh dang it you gosh dang doodle booting son of a snickerdoodle cookie! See 'Photo Gallery' for Nutrition Information
- 17.(3 days ago)
You buy a security system because you don't want to use it. Then you let it sit there, as visibly as possible, so nobody ever gets near. Really you hope you're wasting! your money! But if you ever really need it, you'll be happy it's there. Or just use it to make a nature documentary about the spiders in your gutters. That'll work too.Is it wire-free?? 100% wire-free Is it HD video?? Yes, 720p HD Is it weather-resistant?? Yes Can I upgrade to record non-stop 24/7?? No Does it require WiFi?? Yes How is it powered?? Four CR123 batteries How much storage do I get?? Keep recordings from last 7 days for free + upgrade options What alerts do I get?? Motion Does it support audio?? No Does it have a wide angle lens?? Yes, 110? field of view Is there night vision?? Yes Is there a smart siren?? No Does it have local storage?? No Can I set up activity zones?? No
In the Box:(2) HD weatherproof security cameras with night vision. (1) smart home base station + power adapter. (2) magnetic mounts (1) window decal (8) CR123 batteries (1) Ethernet cable (2) mounting screws
- 18.(3 days ago)But they are not. Rest assured gentle Woot shopper, the possibilities do indeed end. There are only so many options for color and style for these versatile couch-drapes. So ponder at length, but not great length. Because the options are limited to a scant 67 or so... We lost count, but it's something close to that.
In the box:(1) Superior Impressions Luxurious 100% Cotton Weave Blanket - Pick Style
- 19.(3 days ago)We wouldn't know, because without our phones we'd have no way to figure out our location. Also we'd have no way to play the game with the little grumpy birds and those nasty piggy dudes. Life without a phone is pretty bleak, so pick up a few extras so you're never unprepared. Processor Speed, Type MSM 8998 Octa-Core 2.35Ghz (Quad-Core) + 1.9GHz (Quad) Main Display Resolution 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+) Main Display Size S8: 5.8" 146.5mm, full rectangle (5.6" 143.3mm, rounded corners) S8+: 6.2" 158.1mm, full rectangle (6.1" 154.5mm, rounded corners) Main Display Technology dual edge SuperAMOLED? Color Depth 16M Camera resolution (Front) 8 MP AF Camera resolution (Rear) Dual Pixel 12.0 MP Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps Main Camera - Flash Yes Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes Internal Memory? 64GB ROM; 4GB RAM Available Memory MicroSD (Up to 256GB) Frequencies and Data Type B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B28(700), B29(700), B30(2300), B66(AWS-3) SIM Size SIM 1 + MicroSD Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024-QAM USB USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 Bluetooth Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps) ANT+ Yes Bluetooth Profiles A2DP,AVRCP,DI,HFP,HID,HOGP,HSP,MAP,OPP,PAN,PBAP Location Technology GPS,Glonass Earjack 3.5mm Stereo Wi-Fi Direct Yes NFC Yes PC Sync. Smart Switch? (PC version) OS Android? 7.0 (Nougat) Form Factor Touch Bar Sensor Type Accelerometer,Barometer,Fingerprint Sensor,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Hall Sensor,HR Sensor,Iris Sensor,Pressure Sensor,Proximity Sensor,RGB Light Sensor Weight S8:155 g; S8+:173 g Product Dimensions (inches) S8:2.68" x 5.86" x 0.31"; S8+:2.89" x 6.28" x 0.32" Battery, Talk Time S8:up to 30 hrs; S8+:up to 34 hrs Battery Type and Size S8:3000mAh, Non-Removable; S8+:3500mAh, Non-Removable Music Play Time S8:AOD on: up to 50 hrs; S8+:AOD on: up to 58 hrs S8:AOD off: up to 88 hrs; S8+:AOD off: up to 99 hrs Video Play Time S8:up to 17 hrs; S8+:up to 20 hrs Internet Use Time S8:3G: up to 12 hrs; S8+:3G: up to 14 hrs S8:4G LTE: up to 14 hrs; S8+:LTE: up to 16 hrs S8:Wi-Fi: up to 14 hrs; S8+:Wi-Fi: up to 15 hrs Audio Playing Format MP3,M4A,3GA,AAC,OGG,OGA,WAV,WMA,AMR,AWB,FLAC,MID,MIDI,XMF,MXMF,IMY,RTTTL,RTX,OTA,DFF,DSF Video Playing Format MP4,M4V,3GP,3G2,WMV,ASF,AVI,FLV,MKV,WEBM Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps Samsung DeX Support Yes Gear Manager Gear Circle (Manager Support),Gear Fit,Gear Fit2,Gear1,Gear2,Gear2 Neo,Gear S,Gear S2,Gear S3,Gear IconX,Gear VR,Gear VR with Controller,Gear 360,Gear 360 (2017) NFC Yes Dust and Water-resistant Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof. HD Display 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD+) Edge display Yes Wireless Charging Capability Yes Samsung Pay Yes Advanced Camera Yes Expandable Memory Yes Infinity Display Yes Bixby Yes 360? and VR Yes
In the box:Samsung S8 G950V or S8+ G955V 64GB (Verizon and GSM Unlocked)(Scratch and Dent) Generic Adapter and Charger
- 20.(3 days ago)Lawnmower Facts - Did you know that the first lawn mower was invented in Thrupp, just outside of Stroud, in Gloucestershire, England? Oh, really? Well, did you know that the first U.S. Patent for a lawn mower went to Amariah Hills? WHAT? HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? What about the gang mower from the Worthington Mower Company? REALLY? Boy, you sure know a lot about mowers. Specifications Type: Corded Motor: 12 amp Transmission: Push Starting System: Electric Start Deck: 19-inch, steel construction Discharge: Mulch, bag, and side discharge options Height Adjustment: 6 settings via single lever (1.23" - 3.5") Wheels: 7-inch front, 8-inch rear
- 21.(3 days ago)My life often feels like that of a chocolate rabbit. I'm admittedly a bit of a basket case. People only really want me around for parties and social gatherings. I'm too much for most people to stomach alone. I'm not particularly good for you. I'm terrible for dogs. Cats don't care about me. I'm currently wearing a tinfoil hat. I don't pair well with ham or wine. And most importantly, I'm completely hollow inside.
- 22.(3 days ago)Hey! Isn't this a "deals" site? How is paying $149.99 for three jars of fish eggs a good deal? Well, let us explain. These are fancy fish eggs called "Caviar". Now, "Caviar" is supposed to be expensive. It's one of its chief characteristics, perhaps its most well known quality! So, if we were to sell these fish eggs for any kind of reasonable price then it wouldn't be "Caviar" it would just be fish eggs. And no one wants to buy boring old fish eggs. See 'Photo Gallery' for Nutrition Information$149.99
- 23.(3 days ago)Have you met my Brother? Oh haha no, not my brother, my Brother. My Brother prints great quality images and documents. My brother does nothing of great quality. My Brother can handle a variety of document sizes. My brother gets confused about which side of the envelope is up. My Brother is quite a find. My brother is lost somewhere. Printer Print Technology: B/W Laser Printer Print Speed: Up to 27ppm Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi LCD Size: Yes (Monochrome) Scanner Scanner Type: Color Scanning Optical Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi Max Interpolated Scan Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi Features Brother Iprint & Scan free app for wireless printing and scanning to your mobile device. Copier Copying Capability B/W Copying Max. Black Copy Speed 27 cpm Black Sorting Function Yes Fax Modem Speed: 33.6K bps Fax Modem Media Paper Handling 250-Sheet Input Capacity Media Sizes Supported Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5 Output Paper Capacity 100 Sheets Ink and Cartridges Ink Type: Laser Toner Ink Series: TN630, TN660, DR630 Connectivity Standard Interfaces: 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces Standard Network Features: Printing, Scanning, PC Fax Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct Operating System Printer Requirements: Windows; Mac OS; Linux
In the box:Brother MFC-L2705DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer Starter Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 700 pages) DR630 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages) AC Power Cord
- 24.(3 days ago)
- 25.(4 days ago)This is a ProBook, so you know this laptop is a professional. It wears business attire 24/7. It drinks coffee for breakfast lunch and dinner. It nods along in meetings and says "Let's have a follow-up on this issue in two weeks." It keeps its desk clean and tidy. It returns phone calls promptly. It has a nice firm handshake. This laptop is a professional laptop. Specifications: Processor: Intel Celeron N3450 1.1GHz (Burst up to 2.2GHz)
2MB Cache Processor Core: Quad-Core Screen Size: 11.6" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD SVA WLED-backlit Touchscreen
Active Pen support (Active Pen included) Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500 Memory: 4GB DDR3L-1600 (on-board) Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive Optical Drive: None Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Bluetooth: Yes, 4.2 Card Reader: Multi-Format MicroSD Card Reader Sound: Stereo Speakers; HD Audio Webcam: HD Webcam Microphone: Integrated Digital Keyboard: Full-sized, spill and pick-resistant Pointing Device: Clickpad with multitouch gestures I/O Ports: HDMI 1.4b: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1: 2 USB Type-C: 1 RJ-45: 1 Combo Headphone/Mic Jack: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 S (64-bit) Power: 45W AC Adapter
3-Cell 41WHr Lithium Ion Battery Dimensions: 8.19 x 11.91 x 0.78 in Weight: 3.19lbs
In the box:HP ProBook x360 11-G1 EE 11.6" Convertible Laptop, HD Touchscreen with Active Pen, Intel N3450 Quad-Core, 64GB eMMC, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10S Active Pen AC Adapter
- 26.(4 days ago)The bluest oceans! The starriest nights! Trees! Oysters! Taverns! Lifelong friends! All this and more is waiting for you on the other side of those airport gates! Can you just hold your life in a paper bag as make it through a giant line, some gruff security guards, a few crazy ever-changing regulations, and that long long walk all the way to the end of the terminal.? No. You can't.
21" Dimensions: H 21.00" x L 14.00" x W 9.00" Weight: 6.70 lbs
25" Dimensions: H 25.00" x L 16.75" x W 11.25" Weight: 8.90 lbs
29" Dimensions: H 29.00" x L 19.00" x W 11.75" Weight: 10.0 lbs
In the Box:
(1)?Travelpro? AutoPilot? Lite 2 Expandable Hardside Spinner, Your Choice Size21" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9101 25" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9501 29" Expandable Hardside Spinner, TP4041D9901
- 27.(4 days ago)How short a throw? About as far as you could throw a football while wearing oven mitts. About as far as you could throw that person you don't particularly trust. About as far as pigs can fly. About as far as you're willing to walk to pick up a dirty penny. Not very far. But, in this case, that's actually a good thing. Projection System Display Type DLP Native Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) Screen Size 60" ~ 100" Projection Image 100"@15 inch (from back side to screen) Aspect Ratio 16:9/Just Scan/Original/ 4:3/Zoom/Cinema Zoom Brightness Up to 1,000 lumens Contrast Ratio 150,000:1 Lamp Type LED RGB Lamp Life Up to 30,000 hrs Digital Keystone Correction Auto Keystone (Vertical), Manual 4 corner keystone Noise 21/24/30dB ? ? LG Smart TV Premium Content Providers Netflix, Amazon Video, VuDu, MLB.TV, UFC.TV, Accuweather Magic Remote Yes App Store Yes Web Browser Yes Control by Smart Phone Yes (Thru TV Plus App)Android / iOS ? ? Connectivity DLNA Yes DTV Tuner Yes USB Movie, Music, Photo, File viewer Screen Share (with Miracast supporting Phone, Table, laptop) Yes Wireless Contents Share (with iOS, Adroid devices) Yes (Thru TV Plus App)Android / iOS ? ? Audio Bluetooth sound out (Wireless connection to Sound bar, Portable speaker, headset) Yes (AV Sync adjustable) Built-in Speakers 3W + 3W Stereo ? ? Inputs/Outputs Audio Out 1 (3.5mm), S/PDIF 1(Optical) HDMI? 2 USB 2 (Type A) RJ45 1 HID Keyboard/Mouse/Gamepad Connection (Through USB) ? ? Power Power Supply (Voltage/Hz) Adapter (100V ~ 240V @ 50~60 Hz) Standby Mode Less than 0.5W Power Consumption 100W (Max) Quick On/Off Yes (On in 10 seconds - Off in 2 seconds ) ? ? Dimensions/Weight Product (WxHxD) 5.2" x 5.0"/3.5" x 12.2" (Including Mirror part / without Mirror part) Weight 4.2 lbs
In the Box:LG Electronics PF1000UW Ultra Short Throw Smart LED Projector with webOS Smart TV Magic Remote
- 28.(4 days ago)The Macbook Air is the cotton candy of the computing world. So light. So fluffy. So sticky. Even the act of getting a Macbook Air is akin to getting cotton candy. So delightful. So whimsical. So surrounded by clowns ARRRG NOOOO never mind, Macbook Airs are nothing like cotton candy. Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i5-5250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 2.7GHz)
3MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 11.6" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD Widescreen Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 Memory: 4GB DDR3-1600 (on-board) Hard Drive: 128GB PCIe Solid-State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: via Apple USB Ethernet Adapter (not included) Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible) Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Audio: Integrated Speakers: Stereo speakers Webcam: Built-in Facetime HD camera Microphone: Integrated Card Reader: Yes, SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot I/O Ports: Thunderbolt 2: 1 USB 3.0: 2 SD Card Slot: 1 Headphone: 1 Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite Power: 45W MagSafe Power Adapter Dimensions: 11.8 x 0.6 x 7.6" Weight: 2.38 lbs
Apple (Early 2015) MJVM2LL/A 11.6" MacBook Air Laptop, Intel Core i5-5250U Dual-Core, 128GB Solid-State Drive, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, MacOS 10.10 Yosemite MagSafe Power Adapter
In the box:
- 29.(4 days ago)
Here's a thing about numbers: they're really just letters in disguise. Take the number 6 for example. Maybe you think of one-third of the devil, or maybe you think of The Prisoner, or maybe you think of that pony ride your child went on during their sixth birthday party. Now that number isn't some abstract concept. It's a word in your head. And now you won't ever forget it. Unlike, say, a key in your other pants.
In the box:(1) MiLocks Bluetooth and Keypad Deadbolt (BLEF-02SN) or Door Knob (BLEKK-02SN)
- 30.(4 days ago)Tactical. A word that inspires confidence. A world that suggests that the object it describes could be used to bludgeon an attacking bear. But what does tactical really mean? Can anything be tactical? The answer, is yes- anything can be tactical. But first you have to use it to bludgeon an attacking bear.? 1000 Lumen lantern 800 Lumen elite light LED light bulbs Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
Product dimensions:Lantern: 8" (H) when open, 5" (H) when closed Flashlight: 5"x2"x1" Headlamp: 3"x2"x2"
In the box:
(1) Army Gear Ultimate Tactical LED Bundle includes:(1) Tactical Lantern (1) Tactical Flashlight (1) Tactical HeadLamp