- 1.(10 hours ago)
If you're like us, you're used to the air being cleaned by, well, things that aren't smart. You're used to walking across the room, or leaning over a table, or any number of things that don't involve the word "App" or "Wi-Fi" as part of the control system. But don't you knock it until you've tried it, people. NO. NO KNOCKING UNTIL AFTER THE TRYING.? Specifications Filters Needed/Included: 2 particle filters with Carbon sheets Filter Life: 6 months recommended - filter replacement indicator Voltage: 120 VAC 60Hz Wattage: 7 - 20 - 46 Watts Energy Star Certified: Yes Speeds: 1 - 2 - 3 Power Cord: 7 ft. black non-removable cord with 3 pronged grounding plug Sound Level: 29 - 40 - 50 dBA WiFi Connectivity: Yes, 802.11b g or n 2.4 GHz band using Open, WEP, WPA or WPA2 personal security Remote Control: Yes via Blueair Friend App (iOS and Android) Air Sensor: Yes, with Blueair Friend App (iOS and Android) ARB (0 Ozone): Yes AHAM Verified: Yes Room Size: 186 sq.ft. (18 m?) (based on 8 ft ceiling) CADR (Dust): 140 cfm (238 m? per hour) CADR (Pollen): 150 cfm 255 m? per hour) CADR (Smoke): 120 cfm (204 m? per hour) Air changes per hour: 5 (186 sq. ft. room at highest fan speed) Product Dimensions: 19.5" H x 18.5" W x 6.7" D, 24 lbs Air changes per hour: 5 (186 sq. ft. room at highest fan speed)
?In the Box:(1) Blueair SENSEPK120PACWG Sense+ HEPASilent Air Purifier - Wi-Fi (2) Pre-installed filters (1) Owner's Manual
- 2.(10 hours ago)The ultimate security? Not having anything of worth. The second-most ultimate security? Having things that can't be found. The third-most ultimate security? Having everything secure at all times. One sucks and one requires bending the laws of physics, so what does that leave us? Only constant vigilance. Or the Night Owl Security System.
See Here For Specs
In The Box:1 x 8 Channel AHD DVR with Pre-installed 1TB Hard Drive 4 x Indoor/Outdoor AHD 1080p Cameras 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cable 12 x Mounting Hardware and Screws 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet) 1 x USB Mouse 1 x Remote Control (Includes Batteries) 1 x Software CD 1 x Quick Setup Guide 1 x DC 12V Camera Power Adapter 1 x DC 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter 1 x 4-Way Camera Power Splitter
- 3.(10 hours ago)
Rejected Commercial for the Dell PowerEdge T30 Intel Xeon MT Server:
KEVIN: Hey it's me, Kevin. I'm auditioning for the Dell PowerEdge T30 Intel Xeon MT Server commercial. My agent didn't send me a script for this, was there something specific you wanted me to read? I can also do a monolog from my one-man show.?
[Logo Appears]Specifications: Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz (Max Turbo 3.7GHz) 8MB Cache Processor Core: Quad-Core Memory: 8GB DDR4-2133 (supports up to 64GB) Memory Slots: 4 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics P530 Storage Controller: Intel Rapid Storage Controller 12.0
(supports SATA 6Gb/s or SATA 3Gb/s) Hard Drive: 1TB SATA 7200RPM Optical Drive: Slimline DVD+/-RW Network: Intel I219-LM GbE LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet Wireless: None Form Factor: Mini Tower Expansion Slots: (1) PCIe x16 3.0
(1) PCIe x16 3.0 (x4 speed)
(1) PCIe x4 3.0
(1) PCI (4) 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bays Expansion Slots: (4) USB 2.0
(6) USB 3.0
(1) Audio-Out Operating System: No Operating System Power Supply: 290W Dimensions: 14.17" x 6.89" x 17.12"
In the box:Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server, Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad-Core, 8GB DDR4, 1TB SATA, DVDRW, No Operating System Power Cable
- 4.(10 hours ago)Pretty much everyone agrees that the sun is a deadly laser that will melt your face off. But now there is finally a way to enjoy being outside without worry about the evil sun-laser- thank to the invention of a wonderful new device called a "Patio Umbrella". This incredible expanding disk creates an outdoor oasis shielded from the mean sky orb. So set it up and enjoy the outdoors- safe from evil sunshine.? You're welcome.
- 5.(10 hours ago)Science made these terrific boots, designed to help you walk long distances. Science also tells us the Earth is round. How can we test both these suppositions at once? Buy a few pairs and get to hiking! That's what a real scientist would do. We think. We don't actually know any real scientists so maybe we're wrong.
In the Box:(1) Smith and Wesson 2.0 Boots
- 6.(10 hours ago)Yes, it's another cat shirt. But this one is different! This cat shirt is based on other cat shirts- so it's like cat shirt Inception. Plus CAKE! So if you like cats, shirts, cake, the movie Inception, birthdays, the number 10, or anything else that has to do with this shirt- then you should probably buy it!
- 7.(10 hours ago)Going through a breakup? Having trouble at work? Feeling crushed by the existential weight of being? Drown those sorrows in sweet sticky caramel. Fill the empty spaces in your life with that viscous golden syrup! Use it to mortar the emotional cracks in your psyche! Cover everything with caramel! Drown it all in caramel! Just don't forget to brush your teeth after, ok?
Sea Salt Caramels, 4 oz.Package Size: 4 oz. Best By: June 2018
Caramel SyrupPackage Size: 11.5 oz. Squeeze Bottle Best By: June 2018
Chocolate CreamPackage Size: 7 oz. Best By: June 2018
Sea Salt Caramel CreamPackage Size: 11.50 oz. Squeeze Bottle Best By: June 2018
Caramel Cream with Salted ButterPackage Size: 8.5 oz. Best By: June 2018
Marble CaramelsPackage Size: 4 oz. Best By: June 2018
- 8.(1 day ago)Between the foot pain, leg pain, blisters, cramps, side stitches, and that weird thing where your mouth and throat taste like blood all of the sudden for no reason, running can really suck. But with the right shoes, running can suck a little less. I mean, you're still going to be outside straining every muscle in your body and huffing for breath like you're suffocating, but at least your feet will be comfortable! ASICS Women's Specifications US Heel to Toe (in inches) 6: 9.09 6.5: 9.29 7: 9.49 7.5: 9.68 8: 9.88 8.5: 9.98 9: 10.08 9.5: 10.28 10: 10.47 10.5: 10.67 ASICS Men's Specifications US Heel to toe (in inches) 8: 10.24 8.5: 10.43 9: 10.63 9.5 10.83 10: 11.02 10.5: 11.12 11: 11.22 11.5: 11.42 12: 11.61 12.5: 11.81 13: 12.01 14: 12.20
In the Box:(1) ASICS Men's & Women's GEL-Quantum 360 CM
- 9.(1 day ago)They say that this vacuum is every family's dream robot, but I beg to differ. My family's dream robot is not a vacuum cleaner (though, admittedly not having to vacuum anymore would be nice). My family's dream robot would be a humaniod device that would go to the grocery store and pick up ice cream when it's after 10pm and no one in the house wants to put on real pants or be seen in public.
In the Box:
Junior by?bObsweep?Robotic Vacuum CleanerCharging Station Charging Adapter 1?Spare Main Brush 2?Side Brushes Remote Control Spare HEPA Filter Bumper Stickers Flat Head Screwdriver Cleaning Tool Pack of Screws Quick Start Guide User Manual Warranty Card
- 10.(1 day ago)
Imagine: you're having a party. People are dancing. Drinks are shaking. What don't you need? That's right, you don't need wires going everywhere and you don't need a turntable that will skip. What you DO need is a little Bluetooth device that can play all the tunes you've got on your phone, and the phone of all the strangers who snuck in just to get free booze. Which we've got right here. No, not the booze.
AmplificationClass D Amplifier (Digital Amplifier) Power Output: 15 W + 15 W (1 kHz, 10 % THD, 8 ohms)
Speakers94 mm Cone Woofer, 50 mm Cone Tweeter
Audio FeaturesFM/AM Tuner (FM: 30, AM: 15 Presets) Sound Control (Bass/Treble) Sound Preset Equalizer (Flat/Active/Dialog/Night) Bass Enhancer (P.BASS)
Playback Media/PC FilesCD-Audio, CD-R/-RW (MP3) USB Device (MP3)
ConveniencesBuilt-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology (ver. 4.1, profile: A2DP/AVRCP) One-Touch Bluetooth Pairing and Disconnection with NFC (Near Field Communication) Technology for Compatible Devices Bluetooth Auto Reconnect Bluetooth Wakeup Speakers Can be Placed Vertically or Horizontally Auto Standby Clock & Program Timer (Daily/Once Timer)
TerminalsUSB (Front) Audio Input (3.5 mm) Phones Output (Front) Speaker Terminal FM/AM Tuner Antenna
SpecificationsPower Requirements: AC 120 V, 60 Hz Power Consumption: 20 W/0.5 W or less (Standby) Product Dimensions (W x H x D)/Weight: Main Unit: 7.9 x 5.1 x 9.3 inches/5.1 lbs. Speaker (Each): 5.1 x 7.9 x 8.4 inches/3.7 lbs. Carton Dimensions (W x H x D)/Gross Weight: 10.8 x 14.2 x 16.4 / 16.5 lbs.
In The Box:Pioneer X-CM56B Mini Stereo System Remote control
- 11.(1 day ago)I know it's confusing, but just because it doesn't live in your computer doesn't mean it can live outside. This is a domesticated hard drive. It doesn't have the natural survival instincts to live outdoors. It needs to be kept somewhere dry and safe, and fed a steady diet of data. Though you can bring this HD out and about to park visits, be sure that it returns to its indoor nest at the end of the day. Interface: 1x 3Gbit, eSATA, 2x FireWire 800 (9-pin), 1x USB2.0, FireWire 400 via included cable Disk Drives: 2 x SATA II RPM: 7200 Cache: Up to 32MB per drive Cooling System: Thermo-regulated, quiet smart fan RAID Controller: Hardware RAID 0 - Oxford 936 chipset Size (LxWxH): 9.25" x 5.125" x 2.875" / 235 x 130 x 73 mm Weight: 3.85 lbs / 1.75 kg System Requirements: eSATA / FireWire 800 / USB 2.0: Mac OSX 10.3.x or higher
In the Box:Hitachi G-RAID 4TB 3.5" External Hard Drive with eSATA, USB 2.0, & Firewire 400/800 Interfaces Universal AC Power Supply 1.6 Meter eSATA Cable (black) 1.8 Meter FireWire 800 Cable (white) 1.8 Meter FireWire 800 to 400 Cable (white) 1 Meter USB 2.0 Cable (white)
- 12.(1 day ago)Could you build a boat with this tool kit? Well, I guess that depends on how much you know about building boats. It's my understanding that a boat is made of three parts: a big part that sits in the water, a big pole that has a sheet on it, and a steering wheel. I'm pretty sure you can use this tool kit to do something on at least one part of a boat. But then, I don't really know much about tools, or boats...?
In the box:(1) Porter-Cable PCE605K 3-Amp Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool (1) Depth/cutting guide (1) Precision wood end-cut blade (1) Wood/metal end-cut blade (1) Flush cut blade (1) Sanding platen (25) Sandpaper sheets (1) Flexible scraper (1) Kit box
- 13.(1 day ago)Sure, these are great for plyometrics workouts where you step and jump on and off of them so many times that your legs feel like jelly. But you could also use them as step stools to reach something in your house that you stored on a too-high shelf. Like, perhaps, a jar of jelly. Either way, we know that jelly is involved. Specifications Product Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 24 inches Product Weight: 40 lbs Weight Limit: 300 lbs
In the box:(1) Stamina 20-0012 X Adjustable Height Plyo Box Workout guide
- 14.(1 day ago)Oh July, you hot sweaty jerk. What will we do when you're gone? How will we survive when the outdoors becomes less unbearable, and people start actually wanting to spend time there? We'll probably have to put on pants. Or at least shorts. Ugh. Can't we just hide from the sun in a den of air conditioned Netflix marathons forever?
- 15.(1 day ago)We can forgive you for thinking that this wine is just for pessimist since it does end in their favorite word, nay. But it's pretty difficult to be a pessimist when you've got a delicious glass of wine in your hand. So don't think of this as Chardonnay. Think of it as Chardon-Yay! Alcohol: 14.38% TA: 8.1 pH: 3.23
- 16.(1 day ago)Hi. Do you like cars? No, we don't mean do you prefer driving to walking. We mean do you like like cars. Do you know stuff about cars and how to do stuff to cars? Admittedly, we don't. We take our car to the dealer for service and we pay someone else to change our oil. But if you like cars (like, really like cars), then you probably know how to do car stuff and you'll probably like this thing! We don't exactly know what it is, but you probably do! Hooray for cars! Or, whatever car people say... Model Chip Lumens per Bulb Wattage per Bulb Length Diameter 880 CREE MK-R LED 2500 20W 3.1" 1.57" 9004 CREE XML LED 3800 40W 3.58" 1.57" 9005 CREE MK-R LED 3000 30W 3.2" 1.57" 9006 CREE MK-R LED 3000 30W 3.21" 1.57" 9007 CREE XML LED 3800 40W 3.58" 1.57" H1 CREE MK-R LED 2500 20W 3.11" 1.57" H3 CREE MK-R LED 2500 20W 2.76" 1.57" H4 CREE XML LED 3800 40W 3.2" 1.57" H7 CREE MK-R LED 3000 30W 3.2" 1.57" H11 CREE MK-R LED 3000 30W 3.2" 1.57" H13 CREE XML LED 3800 40W 3.44" 1.57"
In the box:(1) Spec-D Tuning CREE LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- 17.(2 days ago)Size Chart Area of Measure S M L XL XXL Front length from high point shoulder 28 1/4 29 30 31 32 Back length from high point shoulder 28 1/4 29 30 31 32 Shoulder width 17 1/2 18 18 3/4 19 1/2 20 1/4 Chest width at underarm 22 1/2 23 1/2 24 3/4 26 27 1/4 Waist width at 17" from high point shoulder 20 1/2 21 1/2 22 3/4 24 25 1/4 Bottom opening width at edge 21 22 23 1/4 24 1/2 25 3/4 Sleeve length from shoulder seam 26 3/8 27 27 5/8 28 1/4 28 7/8
In the box:(1) FILA Dynamic Jacket - Pick Color
- 18.(2 days ago)
We'll be honest: The thing we had here was REALLY not rockin' it. So out of our desperate attempt to be rich love for giving you options, we've switched it to an item we hope you like more. Consider this is your chance to help us look good to our bosses get a little something for yourself. And you'd better hurry. If this doesn't sell soon, we might just have to change it again! Thank you You're welcome.
Product dimensions: 12.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
In the Box:(1) Breville RM-BPR700BSS The Fast Slow Pro Cooker, Silver, 6 Quart (Certified Refurbished)
- 19.(2 days ago)Unlike the smug person from your yoga class, you'll actually like how flexible this laptop is. Also, unlike the smug person from your yoga class, this laptop doesn't smell like kale and patchouli. And most importantly, unlike the smug person from your yoga class, this laptop can actually help you with your work or school assignments. The choice is clear: stop going to yoga class and buy this laptop instead.? Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i3-6006U 2.0GHz
3MB Smart Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 13.3" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Display Type: Full-HD Touchscreen Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 Memory: 4GB DDR4-2133 Hard Drive: 128GB M.2 SATA Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Network: No Wireless: 802.11ac
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC7265 2x2 Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0 Speakers: High Quality Speakers Sound: MaxxAudio? Pro Card Reader: MicroSD card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC) Webcam: Yes, HD Microphone: Integrated Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard Pointing Device: Touchpad I/O Ports: HDMI 1.4a: 1 USB Type-C: 1 USB 3.0: 1 USB 2.0 1 Headphone/Mic: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Professional Power: 45W AC Adapter
3-Cell 42WHr Lithium Ion Battery Dimensions: 12.69"(W) x 0.76"(H) x 8.82"(D) Weight: 3.52 lbs
Dell Latitude 3379 13.3" Full-HD 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, Full-HD Touchscreen, Intel Core i3-6006U 2.0GHz Dual-Core, 4GB DDR4, 128GB Solid State Drive, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10Pro AC Adapter
In the box:
- 20.(2 days ago)There's a tipping point in the life of every sponge. That precarious balance between helping and hurting can shift in an instant. Before your very eyes, a sponge is transformed from a clean cleaning device to a blob of filth you are rubbing on your counters. That's why it's always good to have an extra sponge on hand. That's why it's even better to have 20 extra sponges on hand. Because you never know when things will go from "ok" to "no way".?
In the Box:(1) STK 20-Pack Magic Eraser Sponges White STKME20
~OR~(1) STK 20-Pack Heavy Duty Kitchen Sponges KS20
- 21.(2 days ago)At this point our phones know more about us than our family. Our phones have seen us do things we don't admit to our very best friends. And what would we do if we saw a family member or best friend getting stuck into a bad deal? We'd say something! We'd help them out! So consider this your chance to help a dear friend begin again.1
- 22.(2 days ago)
Would you rather have an EliteBook or an UltraBook? Why not have both? While we're at it, let's celebrate some other excessive combos: Birthday cake flavored Oreos! Bloody Marys with bacon! Pens with erasers! Hats with lights! Swiss Army knives! Milkshakes made with slices of cheesecake!
Ok, that's all we could think of. Bye now!Specifications: Processor: Intel Core i5-3427U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 2.8GHz)
3MB Cache Processor Core: Dual-Core Screen Size: 14" Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Display Type: HD Anti-Glare LED-backlit Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Memory: 8GB DDR3 (supports up to 16GB) Hard Drive: 320GB SATA 5400RPM Optical Drive: No Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless: 802.11n Card Reader: Smart Card Reader Battery: 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Speakers: Stereo Sound: SRS Pro Audio Webcam: Yes Microphone: Integrated Keyboard: HP spill resistant keyboard Pointing Device: Touchpad with on/off button, two finger scrolling, pinch zoom, rotating and three-finger flick gestures, two pick buttons I/O Ports: DisplayPort: 1 VGA: 1 USB 3.0: 3 Docking Connector: 1 RJ-45: 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo: 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) Power: AC Adapter
Lithium-Ion Battery Dimensions: 13.3"(W) x 0.75"(H) x 9.09"(D) Weight: 3.56 lbs
In the box:HP EliteBook Folio 9470M 14" Ultrabook, Intel Core i5-3427U Dual-Core, 320GB SATA, 8GB DDR3, 802.11n, Win7Pro 64-Bit AC Adapter
- 23.(2 days ago)Usually people refer to a "sinking" feeling as a bad thing. Like, while riding to the airport, you had a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach as you realized you forgot your luggage by the front door. But we at VIGO would like to make a "sinking" feeling into a good thing! When you use our sinks the only "sinking" feeling you'll have is the feeling of having a really good sink.?
- 24.(2 days ago)
Thanks for meeting on such short notice, team. As you all know by now, we're just about to roll out the O-Series. We think the O-series is going to be our best yet! We've improved upon the squirrel deterrent system of the G-Series and updated the anti-combustive material of the K-Series to an even less flammable option. Unfortunately, due to the expedited timeline, we weren't able to incorporate the protective inflation device into the O-Series as planned. But we do think we'll be able to make it happen for the P-Series. Just wait.Under Armour Size Chart Size WAIST (in) Small 28-29 Medium 30-32 Large 34-36 X-Large 38-40 XX-Large 42-44 XXX-Large 44-46 Material Content:?90% Polyester/ 10% Elastane Imported
In the Box:
(1) Under Armour Original Series Boxerjock
- 25.(2 days ago)Is it fair of us to associate ravens with death and creepy stuff? Sure, they kind of look scary with their jet black feathers and their super pointy beaks- but it's not like they're the goth-kids of the bird kingdom. They didn't choose to look so scary. They didn't go to Hot Topic and buy those silly goth pants. Give ravens a break! They're probably just as nice as any other birds. BE NICE TO BIRDS, OK??
- 26.(2 days ago)If you're having trouble deciding what wine to drink, just mix 'em all together and call it a blend. You could even throw some Sprite or some tonic water in there to round things out. That's what Ivory & Burt did, and we'd say it came out pretty well! (Minus the Sprite, of course. This red blend does not contain Sprite.) Blend: Cabernet Sauvignon 53%, Malbec 31%, Merlot 14%, Petit Verdot 2% Appellation: Lodi Alcohol: 14.2%
- 27.(2 days ago)The magic of jeans is that they don't need to be washed as often as other clothes. So, unless you've decided to go mud bathing in them or you spilled spaghetti sauce all over them, you can get a solid 3-4 wears out of them before they really need to be washed again. By that logic, this two pack of jeans should get you through an entire week! Size Waist ( meausred in inches) 30 30" 32 32" 34 34" 36 36" 38 38" 40 40" 42 42"
In the Box:(1) Men's 2 Pack Straight Leg Slim Cut Jeans
- 28.(3 days ago)
Unlike your keys (still in the door) and your glasses (on top of your head), it's not easy to misplace a Dyson. But if you somehow have and are currently searching for it, here is a helpful list of places to look:
- On top of your car
- Between your couch cushions
- Under your pillow waiting for the computer fairy
- Inside a Cadbury's Creme Egg hidden inside the mouth of a stuffed gorilla
- Between the lining and shell of your coat accessed by the hole in your pocket
- Folded up in a Swiss Army knife
- In the belly of a shark
- Inside a canopic jar
- Baked inside a cake for your cousin in prison
- In the heart of every child? Specifications - Dyson V8 Absolute Weight: 5.75 lbs Suction Power: Max: 115AW Bin Volume: 0.14 gallons Run Time: 40 mins Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.8 x 49 x 8.8 inches Cyclone Technology: 2 Tier Radial? cyclone Filtration: Washable lifetime filter Cleaner Head: Direct-drive cleaner head and Soft roller cleaner head
In the Box:Dyson V8 Absolute Soft Roller Cleaner Head Direct Drive Cleaner Head Quick Release Mini Motorized Tool Quick Release Combination Tool Quick Release Crevice Tool Quick Release Mini Soft Dusting Brush Docking Station
- 29.(3 days ago)Robots can lift. Robots can haul. Robots can even drive. What CAN'T robots do? Robots can't outthink a thief who wants to steal packages. Because robots can't think laterally. Robots just do what they're told. And that's why, one day, the only job left will be "drone delivery pilot."
Aircraft ?? ?Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.7 x 2.6" / 196 x 196 x 65 mm Take-off Weight: 13.6oz / 385 g Battery: 3S 11.1V, 1150 mAh LiPo Flight Time: up to 12 minutes Maximum Flying Height: 262.5' / 80 m above ground level (AGL) Maximum Horizontal Speed: 5 m/s (limited by software) Maximum Climbing Speed: 1 m/s
Camera ???Sensor: ?? ?1/3.06 CMOS Effective Pixels: 13 Megapixel Photo Resolution: 4160 x 3120 pixels (13 MP) Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD 4K) Field of View: 117? Shutter Speed: 1/30 to 1/8000 second White Balance: auto, sunny, sunrise, sunset, cloudy, tungsten light, glowing, disabled Working Temperature: 0?C - 40?C ?
In the Box:Yuneec YUNFCAUS-R Breeze 4K RTF FPV Indoor/Outdoor Camera Drone (in retail box) Propeller Guards (2) Batteries Charger
- 30.(3 days ago)
SSD could stand for a lot of things: Super Small Dog, Scary Soda Dispenser, Spicy Sauce Diet, Severe Swelling Disease, Some Supper Dish, Somewhat Sincere Disapproval, Slightly Skewed Details, Superfluous Sign Design or even Sassy Soup Devil. All I'm saying is that you should do some research before jumping into unfamiliar acronyms. ?Details Form Factor:: mSATA Capacity: 1 TB Interface: SATA III Memory Components: 3-D Vertical Controller: MEX Performance Max Sequential Read : Up to 540 MBps Max Sequential Write : Up to 520 MBps 4KB Random Read : Up to 97,000 IOPS 4KB Random Write : Up to 88,000 IOPS Environmental Power Consumption (Idle) : 0.05 mW Power Consumption (Active) : Read: 3.5W
Write: 4.3W Dimensions & Weight Width : 4.9 mm Depth: 29.9 mm Height 50.8 mm Weight 0.02 lb.
In the box:
???????????? (1) Famous Maker 1TB MSATA