- 1.(14 hours ago)
Have you been spending your days off in a fantasy land? Are you D&D'ing your days away? Playing Zelda until dawn? Binging on Game of Thrones over and over again?
Instead of dreaming about epic adventures and beautiful landscapes, go out there and experience them for yourself! And when you head out there into the real world for some adventuring, make sure to take a super trusty, fantasy-grade weapon with you, like, perhaps, a crossbow.
Just please make sure you practice with this thing before you go out shooting down and monsters or dragons. And also, please remember that monsters and dragons don't actually exist. So be pretty careful what you shoot this at.Specifications
Speed: 360+ fps
Kinetic Energy: 122 ft/lb
Draw Weight: 175 lbs
Power Stroke: 13.5"
Overall Length: 30.25"
Tip to Tip Width: 17" uncocked
Weight: 7.45 lbs
Arrow Length: 20"
Sight: 4x32 Multi-Reticle Illuminated Scope
In the box:Intercept Supercoil LT Crossbow 4x32 Multi-Reticle Illuminated Scope 3 Maxima Blue Streak Premium Carbon Bolts Quick-detach 3-arrow quiver with side bracket Cocking rope 3 practice points Rail lubricant
- 2.(14 hours ago)
The truth is as follows: the guest bedroom isn't part of society any more. Most of our friends are nearby, or are talking to us via the Internet. Nine times out of ten, any visitors are either staying late and sleeping in their own beds after driving home, or would be perfectly happy to sleep on a comfy comfy air mattress that you set up in front of the TV. And, incidentally, a home theater would look great in the space that used to be your worthless "guest bedroom" that goes unused like 95% of the year. Wouldn't it?National Brand 12" Air Bed Twin: 74" x 39" x 12" Full: 74" x 54" x 12" Queen: 78" x 60" x 12" National Brand 16" Air Bed Twin: 74" x 39" x 16" Full: 74" x 54" x 16" Queen: 78" x 60" x 16" National Brand 24" Air Bed Twin: 74" x 39" x 24" Full: 74" x 54" x 24" Queen: 78" x 60" x 24"
In the Box:(1) National Brand Air Bed - Choose Style & Size
- 3.(14 hours ago)BOB. WHY DID YOU GET A 55" DISPLAY. I?SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO GET A 65" DISPLAY BOB. WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU, BOB? WE NEED THAT EXTRA DISPLAY REAL ESTATE TO BURN OUT OUR RETINAS, BOB. YOU KNOW THIS. YOU HAD IT EMBROIDERED OVER OUR FIREPLACE, BOB. GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE A 65" DISPLAY. And also get some chips please.
Key SpecsClass Size: 65" Screen Size (Diag.): 64.5" Smart Platform: VIZIO SmartCast w/ Chromecast Built-in Resolution: Ultra HD - 3840x2160 UHD Upscale Engine: Spatial Scaling Engine UHD Picture Processor: VM50 Engine Display Processor: V8 Octa-Core Processor Backlight Type: Full-Array LED Local Dimming: Yes, Active LED Zones x12 Clear Action: 180 Built-in Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Dual Band UHD Codec Support: HEVC (H.265), VP9 Bluetooth: 4.1 LE
HDMI InputsHDMI Ports: 4 (3 bottom / 1 side) HDMI Version: Port 1 supports: v.2.0; Ports 2-4 supports: v1.4 HDMI 1 Tech Spec: 600MHz pixel clock rate: 2160p@60fps, 4:4:4, 8-bit | 2160p@60fps, 4:2:2, 12-bit? 2160p@60fps, 4:2:0, 12-bit HDMI 2-4 Tech Specs: 340MHz pixel clock rate: 2160@60fps 4:2:0 8 bit
Additional InputsComponent: 1 (side) Ethernet: 1 (bottom) USB Ports: 1 (side) TV Tuner: No, Note: If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
OutputsARC: Yes Analog Audio Out: 1 (bottom) Digital Audio Out (SPDIF): 1 (bottom)
DisplayEffective Refresh Rate: 120Hz Active Pixel Tuning: Yes Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5M: 1 Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Viewable Angle (H/V): 178?/178? OSD Language: English, Spanish, French
AudioSpeakers/Power Output: 15W x 2 DTS StudioSound: Yes
Energy SavingsEnergy Compliance: No Dept. of Energy Certified: Yes NRCan: Yes Power Consumption: 106W Standby Power Consumption:
- 4.(14 hours ago)
Be the person wheeling a portable generator behind them everywhere! On the off chance that some brave soul gets up the courage to ask you why you're wheeling around a portable generator, you can use it to power up the robot friend you've also been carrying around and have it answer any and all questions on your behalf. Once "robot friend" makes an appearance, people are far less likely to stick around and ask more questions.
In the box:(1) Powermate PM0123250, 3250 Running Watts/4050 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- 5.(14 hours ago)
Sure, these will keep you warm and comfy in the colder months to come. But the best part of owning fleece is all the word games you can play! Put it on, you got fleeced! Give it as a gift, you fleeced someone! Go on, now you try. It's fun!
31-32 in / 78-81 cm
24-25 in / 60-63 cm
33-35 in / 83-88 cm
31.5 in / 85 cm
33-35 in / 83-88 cm
26-28 in / 66-71 cm
36-37 in / 91-93 cm
32.0 in / 86 cm
36-38 in / 91-96 cm
29-31 in / 73-78 cm
38-40 in / 96-101 cm
32.5 in / 88 cm
39-41 in / 96-104 cm
32-34 in / 81-86 cm
41-43 in / 104-109 cm
33.3 in / 90 cm
42-44 in / 106-111 cm
35-38 in / 88-96 cm?
44-47 in / 111-119cm
34.0 in / 92 cm
45-48 in / 114-121 cm
39-42 in / 99-106 cm
48-51 in / 121-129 cm
34.8 in / 94 cm
In the box:(1) The North Face Osito Pullover Hoodie
- 6.(14 hours ago)
- 7.(14 hours ago)
- 8.(14 hours ago)
- 9.(14 hours ago)
in honor of today's wine, we wrote a beautiful sonata that we'd like to play for you now. here goes.
ding ding dooo dooo dun dun dooo ding ding dooo
admittedly it would prolly sound a lot nicer on a piano.
ding ding dooBlend: 60% Syrah, 10% Montepulciano, 10% Grenache, 10% Alicante, remaining 10% Refosco and Viognier Appellation: Marin County Vineyards: McEvoy Ranch Estate Harvested: Four picks between October 6 - 30, 2012 Growing Method: Certified Organic by CCOF Bottled: July 19th, 2014 Fermentation: All lots were fermented with naturally occurring yeasts in a combination of open top, 500L oak barrels and stainless steel tanks. Open-top fermentations were punched down by hand multiple times a day, while the stainless steel tanks received delestage every other day for a long and gentle extraction. Barrel Aging: 20 months in Francois Freres 500L French oak puncheons (66% new) Alcohol: 13.6% pH: 3.87 TA: 5.6g/L
- 10.(14 hours ago)America was reeling. High gas prices, unrest in the Middle East, a creepy dictatorship in Russia - and global leadership in pocket multi-tools belonged to the Swiss. Then came Leatherman. None of that other stuff has changed, but at least we've taken our rightful place in the world's jeans pocket.
Cam Pocket Tool Dimensions:Weight: 2.6 oz | 74 g Length: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm
Pump Pocket Tool Dimensions:Weight: 2.9 oz | 82 g Length: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm
Rail Pocket Tool Dimensions:Weight: 2.3 oz | 66 g Length: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm
In the box:Your Choice: Cam Pocket Tool or Pump Pocket Tool or Rail Pocket Tool Black Molle Sheath
- 11.(2 days ago)
If you fall in love, you don't want to have to defeat a bunch of dragons and solve a bunch of mazes and fight minotaurs or whatever. You just want to be free to love the way you want to love! And phones want the same thing. They want to connect how their owners want to connect, and not be locked down to any one location. Possibly you want that too. We hope you do.1
- 12.(2 days ago)
Well/Outdoor grills are great when cookin' you stand over there/and the rooftop grills are pretty cool when you don't mind taking stares/and basement grills are in-ter-est-ting but they're hard to see/which is why I say that the indoor grills are the grills that's best for me/bum/bum bum/I wish they all could be like the indoor grills (wish they all could be like the indoor)/I wish they all could be like the indoor grilllllsStyle Dimensions (in) Weight (lbs) Lotus Grill LotusGrill Regular Size with Transport Bag 13.8 x 13.8 x 9 12 Lotus Grill LotusGrill X-Large Size with Transport Bag 18 x 18 x 10.5 20.8
Vendor Note: Cooking should always be done in a well ventilated area with hardwood/beechwood charcoal. Initial start should always be done outside.
In the Box:(1) Lotus Grill LotusGrill Regular Size with Transport Bag (Your Choice of Color: Anthazarit Grey, Blazing Red, Plum Purple, Mandarin Orange, Lime Green or Corn Yellow)
~or~(1) ) Lotus Grill LotusGrill X-Large Size with Transport Bag (Your Choice of Color: Anthazarit Grey, Blazing Red, Plum Purple, Mandarin Orange, Lime Green or Corn Yellow)
- 13.(2 days ago)
Rejected commercial for the Paww Wavesound 3 BT Noise Canceling Headphones:
DOCTOR: When I just need to escape from the world for a while, I put on my Paww Wavesound 3 BT Noise Canceling Headphones, turn up the volume, cover myself in Vaseline and coffee grounds, and hide under a bridge until I see a rainbow.
[Paww logo appears]Bluetooth 4.0 Active Noise Cancelation Handsfree Calling 16 Hour Battery Life
In the Box:Paww Wavesound3 Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphones Premium carry case Tangle-free 3.5mm headphone cable Tangle-free USB charging cable Airline headphone adapter Instruction manual
- 14.(2 days ago)
You're being watched by drones. You're being watched by appliances. You're being watched by sofas and potato chips and possibly even "smart paint" which we just made up but will be a thing in like two years if not sooner. You can try to fight it, but wouldn't it be easier to just compile data on everyone else and offer to swap if they bug you? Maybe a nicely named hard drive would be a great place to store that data. You know, just in case.Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s Capacity: 1TB RPM: 5400 RPM Cache: 64MB Form Factor: 3.5" Model: WD10PURX Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary. Ships in WD-certified box for safe transit during shipping
In the box:WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM Class SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD10PURX
- 15.(2 days ago)Tools? Dirty laundry? Old chocolate wrappers? That cake you can't put in the fridge or else someone will see it? Stacks of cash, just in case? A tiny bear? Two tiny bears? Three tiny bears? Your paperwork for when you sue your neighbor for keeping three tiny bears on their property? A ham? Something useful? All this and more can go into these cabinets.
In the box:(1)?Akro-Mils 26-Drawer Hardware & Craft Cabinets 2-Pack, Red and Black
- 16.(2 days ago)Knights of olde had to wear layer upon layer of heavy chain mail and armor to protect themselves in battle. It was pretty uncomfortable! But you, dear modern-day-person, don't really have any battles to protect yourself from. Other than cold and potential discomfort. These shirts and shorts should do you just fine.
- 17.(2 days ago)It was invented so that the wearer of the shirt would have a greater range of mobility with his arms, allowing him to swing a sword more easily. Though, it's unlikely that you'll ever need to go around swinging a sword while you're wearing one of these shirts, there is a certain satisfaction in knowing that you could. If you felt like it.
In the box:(1) Galaxy By Harvic 4-Pack Raglan Short Sleeve Shirt
- 18.(2 days ago)Parents, you know your kids aren't going to just magically eat whatever you put on their plates. They're going to hem and haw and possibly have a complete breakdown when you dare serve chicken not in nugget form. At least with these dinnerware sets, they'll have something to distract them while they're mindlessly pushing peas from one side of the plate to the other.
Overall Product Weight: 2.1 lb
In the Box:
(1) Zak Designs Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece) Includes:(1) 3-Sectioned Plate (8'' H x 8'' W x 0.25'' D) (1) 13.5oz Bowl (5.5'' H x 5.5'' W x 2'' D) (1) Spoon (1) Fork (1) Adjustable Flow Cup (9oz) (1) Dual Purpose Tumbler (8oz)
(1) ?Zak Designs PWPG-6360 Paw Patrol Boy Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1) ?Zak Designs PWPG-6361 Paw Patrol Girl Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1) ?Zak Designs V617-6360 Minions (Bananas) Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1) Zak Designs PWPE-4270 Girl Pup Power Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1) Zak Designs SHPA-4270 Shopkins Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1)?Zak Designs DESD-4270 Minions (I Speak Minion) Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
(1) Zak Designs TROG-4270 Trolls Dinnerware Set (6 - Piece)
- 19.(2 days ago)man, what if YOUR head shriveled up into a hairy raisin every time YOU made the wrong choice? like, you ignore your GPS app and get lost, and then some old dude emerges from your back seat and goes, "you chose poorly lol" and boom, you're pastrami face. or you forget to take the chicken out of the freezer before you go to work and then the old dude pops out of your sink and croaks "haha you chose poorly" at you before you disintegrate. we all make bad decisions sometimes, is all we're saying.
- 20.(2 days ago)hi, this laptop's battery is very close to dying, but we want you to know this is a terrific wine. it has delicious red fruit components of raspberry, strawberry and some stone fruit character. it also has a soft, round mouthfeel with a hint of spice and a bright acid finish. and while we've still got a little battery juice left, we'd also like to discuss our feelings about this past election. we feel Vineyard: The fruit is sourced from multiple sites in the Valley Trellis: Upright Vertical Canopy Canopy Management: Shoot positioning, leaf removal, use of catch-wire system Soil Type: Wide range of soil types? Fermentation: Large Stainless fermentors to small open top fermentors Temperature: 75-95 degrees F. Yeast: Fermented with selected yeast strains to enhance varietal character Transfer: Using state of the art positive displacement pumps Aging: In small French, Hungarian, and Czechoslovakian barrels for 10 months Bottling: September 11-19, 2012 Alcohol: 12.5% pH:? 3.29 Production: 1923 cases
- 21.(2 days ago)
- 22.(3 days ago)
A survey of some of the world's oldest people found that they all had one thing in common that seemed to help them survive. No, it wasn't that they were healthy eaters or that they all exercised every day. And no, it wasn't "one weird trick" that they learned about from a clickbait ad. It was a personality trait that they all shared.
Most people who had survived to a very old age had developed a strong ability to go with the flow and take life as it came at them. Simply put, they had all learned how to just roll with it.
Now, we're not saying that a rolling cart like this will necessarily extend your lifespan by a significant amount. But we would like to point out that it's a lot easier to roll with the things life throws your way, if you have a 12 Drawer Rolling Organizer cart to store those things in.
Did life just throw you a bunch of disorganized craft supplies? Roll with it! A set of unsorted tools? Roll with those too! A life-altering existential crisis? We can't guarantee that it'll fit in the drawers, but you should be able to throw it on top and roll with that too.
In the Box:(1) Honey Can Do 12-Drawer Rolling Cart
- 23.(3 days ago)
Oh, we all have our secret identities behind closed doors. We all dress as bats or arrows or spiders or whatever. We just don't like TALKING about it. Part of being American is that all those dirty little secrets SHOULD be hidden away! So get some blackout curtains. Seriously. Especially you, guy who lives behind me. I'm not judging you for it. I just NO LONGER CARE TO SEE IT.Specifications Individual Panel Dimensions: 37" x 84" ~or~ 37" x 96" Country of Origin: China
In the Box:(1) Set of 2 Blackout Curtains - Choose Style & Color
- 24.(3 days ago)
Rejected commercial for the Garmin vivosmart HR Smart Activity Tracker:
CHOOSY MOTHER: I like to put Garmin vivosmart HR Smart Activity Trackers on every one of my home-baked cookies. Oh...hang on, have to make a call...REBECCA YOU PUT THAT BACK IN THE JAR. Love you!
[Garmin logo appears]
GeneralSize: regular Lens Material: acrylic Strap material: silicone Physical size:?? ?
Width: 21.0 mm
Thickness: 12.3 mm
Circumference: 137-188 mm Weight: 29.6 g Water rating: 5 ATM Battery type: rechargeable lithium Touchscreen?? ? Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) Display size: 1.00" x 0.42" (25.3 x 10.7 mm) Display resolution: 160 x 68 pixels Battery life: Up to 5 days Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
Clock FeaturesTime/date: Automatic daylight saving time?? ? Alarm clock Timer?? ? Stopwatch?? ?
SensorsGarmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor?? ? Barometric altimeter?? ? Accelerometer?? ?
Daily Smart FeaturesConnectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ Smart notifications?? ? Weather?? ? Music controls?? ? Find my Phone feature?? ? VIRB remote?? ? Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android, Windows Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile?? ?
Activity Tracking FeaturesStep counter?? ? Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)?? ? Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)?? ? Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)?? ? Calories burned?? ? Floors climbed?? ? Distance traveled?? ? Intensity minutes?? ? TrueUp?? ? Move IQ?? ?
Training, Planning and Analysis FeaturesAuto Lap?? ? Customizable data pages?? ? Touch and/or button lock?? ?
Heart Rate FeaturesHR zones?? ? HR alerts?? ? HR calories?? ? HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)
In the Box:Garmin Vivosmart HR Smart Activity Tracker Charger
- 25.(3 days ago)
- 26.(3 days ago)
- 27.(3 days ago)
- 28.(3 days ago)
- 29.(3 days ago)Sure, this isn't Pokemon Go. Sure, we're tired of hearing about it. But the thing is, we know there's some diehards and/or confused grandmas out there who are going to purchase these wall decals anyway. Don't look at us like that. We didn't force anyone to click the "I WANT ONE" button.
In the Box:(1) RoomMates Pokemon 36-Pc Wall Decal Bundle: 12Pc Pikachu + 24Pc Iconic Pokemon
- 30.(3 days ago)hey, this is just the circle of life, you know. the foxes eat the rabbits, and the bears eat the foxes, and then the giraffes eat the bears, and then the penguins eat the giraffes, and then the centaurs eat the penguins, and then the centaurs go back to their city at the bottom of the ocean. it's just nature.