- 1.(18 hours ago)(expired)
Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Vehicles for $13.
Plug in to your car's power port, pick an FM frequency to wirelessly stream music, GPS/Maps directions, sports, or anything from your phone to your car's stereo speakers. Once the device has been paired with your phone's Bluetooth, it will play the audio on your car's stereo. The volume controls in your car will control the sound, just like a radio station.
This and other similar vehicle FM transmitter kits normally sell for at least $18.$13
- 2.(2 days ago)Here is a good article about watching NFL games online without cable.
Among many ways to watch an NFL game live without cable TV service: Verizon customers can download the NFL Mobile app on a mobile device with Verizon service, and watch live streaming of every primetime and local NFL game. If you already have Verizon mobile phone service, this is the easiest way to stream NFL games online, and costs nothing if you already have Verizon. The stream will consume tremendous bandwidth on your Verizon service, unless your mobile device is on Wifi. Pay services like Playstation Vue, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV offer some TV channels for $25 to $40 per month. You get your local TV broadcasts through these services, so if a game broadcasts in your area, you can watch that game through one of these services. Many Thursday Night Football games available free with Amazon Prime Also, if you have a digital TV antenna, you can get the free broadcast of local TV channels.
If live far away from your favorite team, it can be hard to watch many of their games. Currently, the only way to get an out-of-market game is through DirecTV satellite service which is very expensive. There are other ways, such as subscribing to an international streaming service and using a foreign VPN, but that method is complicated.$25
- 3.(4 days ago)Select a movie, theater, date, and show time. Select 2 adult tickets. Instead of entering a credit card, scroll down and select "Use Promo Code" Enter code DEALSTHATCLICK9 to get one ticket for free. Proceed with checkout through Visa Checkout. Works with any major credit card, not just Visa cards. Print your tickets at home, show on your phone, or pick up your ticket at the kiosk or box office at the theater.
Limited to 1 free ticket per email address or account.
For example, if your local theater charges $11 per ticket, your total will be about $11 for 2 tickets (plus tax/fees).$11
- 4.(5 days ago)Two-pack of TP-Link HS100 Smart Plugs for $40 ($20 each). Each normally sell for about $25.
Plug into an electrical socket, and control the power on/off button from any mobile device or Alexa voice-control.
Common use is home-automating lamps and lights that plug into an outlet. Use your phone, tablet, or voice-control with an Amazon Echo to turn the lamps on/off.
It could be used on a toaster with a mechanical lever. Prepare the toast and press down the lever with the TP-Link powered off, then use your phone, tablet, or voice to power on the toaster when you wake up in the morning.$40
- 5.(3 weeks ago)Transfer your mobile phone service to Virgin Mobile for $1, and get an entire year of service. Service includes: Unlimited talk, text, and data. Nationwide 4G LTE network. Works with one of the following iPhone models: SE, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, and 7 Plus. You need an unlocked iPhone (model 5s or newer) to get the deal. You can either: Buy an unlocked iPhone 5s or newer. Virgin Mobile and Apple stores sell unlocked iPhones. Or, If you already have an iPhone 5s or newer, call the mobile carrier currently in-use (or most recently used) on that phone. Ask the carrier to unlock the phone. Then, check your eligibility (scroll to bottom, fill out the form). $1 for a year is a hot deal.
The service automatically renews at $50/month after your first year.
According to their terms of service, there are some hidden fees and things to be aware of: State and local taxes are not included. Depending on where you live, expect additional a monthly fee of about $8 per month (could be a little more, could be a little less). Data usage is unlimited, but usage above 23GB in a month could be slowed. Mobile Hotspot feature will add $10/mo. This gives your computer, iPad, and other devices access the Internet through your phone when not near a Wifi router. Verizon Wireless (and others) include this feature at no extra cost. Roaming (out-of-network) fees may apply if your phone configuration allows roaming, and you venture to an area outside of the Virgin Mobile coverage. In summary, assuming you have good coverage in your home area, and assuming you want the mobile hotspot feature, expect the service to run about $20/mo after all taxes and fees.
Virgin Mobile operates on the Sprint network. The latest RootMetrics Report scored Sprint's overall network third, behind AT&T and Verizon. However, Sprint's service quality greatly varies by location. We know people who raved about the superior quality of Sprint in Florida, while others hated the coverage in Boston and New York.
To check the mobile coverage area, click here.$1
- 6.(4 weeks ago)Amazon is selling a First Alert Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm for $33.14 with free shipping. What makes this detector special is the Z-Wave Wireless compatibility, meaning it can talk to a Z-Wave hub. If you're not home, the Z-Wave can trigger smoke or carbon alerts to your email or phone (some setup required to do that).
Z-Wave is a special kind of Wifi that talks to a Z-Wave hub (not a wifi router). A Z-Wave hub plugs into your router, so your Z-Wave devices can be monitored and controlled when away from home.
Two weeks ago, Samsung had a $50 sale on their SmartThings Hub which can talk to Z-Wave products like this. A Z-Wave hub normally sells for about $80, and is required to talk to Z-Wave devices.$33.14