- 1.(2 weeks ago)Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard with Built-in Touchpad for $18. The small wireless keyboard is designed for a living room PC.$18
- 2.(4 weeks ago)Anker is offering their Bluetooth wireless mini keyboard for $16 through their Amazon store. Other manufacturers, such as Logitech, sell their similar mini wireless keyboards for about $30.
Comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for 2 weeks (with 2-3 hours/day usage) until needing a recharge.
The Bluetooth connects to most tablets and smartphones.$16
- 3.(2 days ago)Normally about $59. Meant for a home theater PC in a living room, since it's small, lightweight, and has a built-in touchpad. Here is a video review.$50
- 4.(2 days ago)Refurbished Lenovo M58-SFF Desktop PC with Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz CPU, 4GB memory, 250GB hard drive, CD/DVD reader/writer drive, and Windows 10 for $88. Includes a keyboard and mouse, and has 8 USB ports. According to one reviewer, a VGA and DisplayPort connects up to 2 monitors.
Google searches reveal the 3.0GHz CPU inside the Lenovo M58-SFF as a 9-year old Dual-Core E8400 CPU, a low-performing CPU (about one-fourth the speed of many modern CPUs) but enough power to run many business applications and web-based tools.$88
- 5.(3 weeks ago)For the second time in 2 months, Amazon is running a Logitech sale on computer accessories. Deals include: Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse for $30. Was $32 during the last sale. Normally about $40. They say this wireless mouse is "lag free", which should perform better for everyday use, professional use, and for gamers. Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse for $25. Lots of programmable thumb buttons for macros or game functions. Logitech K750 Wireless Solar-Powered Keyboard for Mac for $37.50. Normally about $43. Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad for $18. Meant for the couch, the front desk, or somewhere a lightweight portable wireless keyboard would be useful.$30