- 1.(7 hours ago)Steam Link takes your computer's video and streams it to a TV in your home. So, it can turn your PC into a game console system. Connect the Steam Link to your home network and your TV. Use your own keyboard, mouse, and wireless gamepad. Compatible with a Playstation 4 wireless controller and other game controllers. Uses your PC's powerful processor and graphics card. Plays games purchased through Steam, where games are often a lot cheaper than Playstation and Xbox games. Steam Link normally sells for $50.
Also available directly through Steam's website for the same price. If you need a controller, Steam is bundling a Steam Controller with Steam Link for $45.
The Steam Link has: Ethernet port, used to get your get the video and audio from your PC over the local network. 3 USB ports, for connecting a keyboard, a mouse, and controllers. Bluetooth, for connecting wireless controllers. HDMI output. Connect to your TV for video and sound, or through an A/V Receiver's HDMI "pass through" to get 5.1 surround sound with your video. The reviews are mostly positive, with some people saying the audio or video needs to be reset after constant game playing. While it comes with this annoying flaw, $15 still seems like a great value if you already invested a lot of money into a 3D graphics card in your PC and would like to play a game on your TV.$15
- 2.(1 week ago)Best Buy has reduced the price of last year's 9.7-inch model of the iPad Pro. An open-box version is being sold through their Ebay store for $396 in Space Gray or $405 in Gold. They normally sell for $450 and up.
Best Buy says the product is brand new, and ships in its original box or suitable replacement box with a full warranty.
The iPad Pro looks, feels, and is about the same size as the iPad Air. It basically is an iPad, plus these features: 4 speakers instead of 2. Compatible with the Apple Pencil and Keyboard (both sold separately). Auto color balance that adjusts in response to your ambience. Faster processor. If you are already planning to spend $400 on an iPad, this "open-box" iPad Pro gives more features.$396
- 3.(3 weeks ago)Comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen, Intel Core i5 processor, Windows 10 Pro, 128 storage, 4GB memory, and a 9 hour battery. The $599 price is about $100 less than normal. This deal is available online and in-store.
Keyboard is not included, and sells separately for about $100.
The Surface Pro 4's Intel CPU and real Windows (not a mobile version of Windows) can run almost all Windows software.$599
- 4.(3 weeks ago)According to next week's Staples sales flyer, they will post the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for $599. Comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen, Intel Core i5 processor, Windows 10 Pro, 128 storage, 4GB memory, and a 9 hour battery.
The specs on the ad shows a 128GB "hard drive" is inside the Surface, but they probably meant "SSD". There is no such thing as a 128GB "hard drive", but 128GB SSDs are very common and often included inside of the Surface Pro 4.
This Surface model normally sells for $700.
Keyboard is not included, and sells for about $100.
If you want a similar deal and rather not wait for the weekend, a seller on Ebay is offering the Surface Pro 4 with Keyboard for $660.$599
- 5.(3 weeks ago)Dell Inspiron 3650 Desktop PC with a 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700 (3.4GHz to 4.0GHz), Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro (choose which to use), AMD Radeon HD R9 360 2GB Video Card, 16GB DDR3 memory, 2TB 7200rpm hard drive, gigabit Ethernet port, Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, CD/DVD drive, keyboard, and mouse. No monitor included.
When configuring, add "1 Year ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service" for free. It will not automatically be added unless you select it on the configuration page. Dell's ProSupport provides a higher level of IT experts to help with computer issues.
Price is $949. Apply coupon code SAVE350 to get $350 off, making it $599.
We custom-built a similar PC from parts bought from Newegg last summer, and paid about the same price as this. The CPU alone costs half as much as the total price of Dell's PC. Dell does include a warranty covering the entire computer, something not included with our setup.$599
- 6.(4 weeks ago)Great prices on some Logitech input devices, including: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Wired and Wireless Gaming Mouse for $75. BestBuy.com has also matched Amazon's $75 price, with same-day in-store pickup available. Normally sells for over $110. This looks like an excellent mouse. Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse for $60. Available in 2 colors. Normally $70. The mouse is a little too bulky for our taste, but this is one of Logitech's most popular mice. Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Mouse for $48. Available in 2 colors. Normally about $60. Works on most surfaces, and designed to be portable. Logitech G13 Programmable Gameboard with LCD Display for $39. Normally at least $50. It is designed for games, but as one reviewer writes, this can help productivity. Program the keys as macros to automate functions in your apps, such as applying Photoshop filters. Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard and Cradle for Tablets and Smartphones for $21. Normally about $40. Logitech C920 HD 1080p Webcam for $50. Normally at least $58. Logitech Z523 2.1-Speaker System for $50. Normally $80. Logitech MK235 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for $15$75