- 1.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
Insurgency game for PC and Mac for $1. This first-person shooter/action game has pretty good reviews.$1
- 2.(2 days ago)TCL 48.5-inch 2160p 4K LED-backlit LCD TV for $350 for Costco members only. Free shipping. Has Roku built-in to the TV, so you can stream Netflix, Vudu, YouTube, HBO Now, Hulu, and Amazon Video without any additional hardware.
Costco gives a 2 year warranty with all TV purchases. They also have a 90-day return policy, and free technical support.
Amazon sells this TV for a similar price, with a 1 year warranty.$350
- 3.(2 days ago)Here is a good article about watching NFL games online without cable.
Among many ways to watch an NFL game live without cable TV service: Verizon customers can download the NFL Mobile app on a mobile device with Verizon service, and watch live streaming of every primetime and local NFL game. If you already have Verizon mobile phone service, this is the easiest way to stream NFL games online, and costs nothing if you already have Verizon. The stream will consume tremendous bandwidth on your Verizon service, unless your mobile device is on Wifi. Pay services like Playstation Vue, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV offer some TV channels for $25 to $40 per month. You get your local TV broadcasts through these services, so if a game broadcasts in your area, you can watch that game through one of these services. Many Thursday Night Football games available free with Amazon Prime Also, if you have a digital TV antenna, you can get the free broadcast of local TV channels.
If live far away from your favorite team, it can be hard to watch many of their games. Currently, the only way to get an out-of-market game is through DirecTV satellite service which is very expensive. There are other ways, such as subscribing to an international streaming service and using a foreign VPN, but that method is complicated.$25
- 4.(4 weeks ago)According to the NFL, all Thursday Night Football games will broadcast live online to Amazon Prime subscribers.
The NFL season starts this Thursday (September 7).
To watch on a mobile device from anywhere: Download the Prime Video app on your mobile device To watch on a TV: Download the Prime Video app on your Smart TV, Roku, or streaming media box, or "Cast" the broadcast from the Prime Video app on your mobile device to a compatible streaming media device. Just press the "Cast" button on the video that plays on your mobile device, and select a Chromecast, smart TV, cable box, Roku, or any compatible streaming media box. The games can still be seen on the NFL Network Channel on TV.
- 5.(4 weeks ago)Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $30 with in-store pickup. Normally $40.
The Fire TV is a streaming media player that plugs into a TV's HDMI port. Works with NetFlix, Amazon Video, HBO Now, YouTube, and other subscription video services. Also works with DirecTV Now, the live TV streaming service that replaces a lot of what cable TV offers.$30
- 6.(3 weeks ago)Viewsonic 23" IPS Monitor for $110 TP-Link Web-Managed 5-Port Gigabit Switch for $20. Asus Dual-Band Wifi Router for $80. Normally $100. We were disappointed with ours when the 5GHz frequency stopped working, but a lot of other people gave it positive reviews. Corsair M65 Gaming Mouse for $40. Normally $53. And, other deals.$20
- 7.(3 weeks ago)Eureka Height-Adjustable Standing Desk for $240. Here is a review of the desk, and it normally sells for about $370. Western Digital Elements 4TB External/Desktop Hard Drive for $100. Asus Dual-Band Wifi Router for $50. Uses both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wifi frequencies. 2.4GHz has better range, 5GHz has faster speeds. Samsung 64GB USB Flash Drive for $24. USB3.1 compatible (for faster speeds), water proof, and 5-year warranty. TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Web-Managed Switch for $40. Supports basic management features (VLANs, link aggregation, link troubleshooting).$240
- 8.(4 weeks ago)(expired)
Open-box Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Router with Dual-Band Wifi (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for $55 with free shipping.
The router is an Asus RT-AC68U, re-packaged for T-Mobile, and normally sells for $150.
The Asus router has positive reviews, but there are a couple negative reviews worth reading before considering buying.
Only a 30-day warranty on this purchase, so this deal is a bit risky.$55