- 1.(2 days ago)Staples is selling a Dell 28-inch (S2817Q) Monitor with 3840x2160 4K Display for $260. If a higher price is shown, try logging-in to Staples with your email adddress. Add one to the cart, view the cart, and click "Add coupons" to the left of the Checkout button. Enter coupon code 62817 to get $25 off. Purchase price is $235.
Normally sells for about $330. Product details can be seen on Dell.com.$235
- 2.(3 days ago)Color laser printers normally sell for at least $100, and Dell is a good brand. Click here to find the laser printer for $85. If it shows a $250 price, try clicking again or search for their site for item 24331192. Add $15 of other stuff to the cart, such as a Pack of 500 Printer Paper for $15. During checkout, apply coupon code 62817 to get $25 off of your $100 order, making it $75. Laser printers have a lower ink cost than inkjet printers. For example, replacement ink for this C1760nw costs about $26 for a pack of 5 cartridges providing about 1,400 to 4,000 printed pages depending on how much ink is used per page.$75
- 3.(4 days ago)Sale on 3 models of MacBook Air: MacBook Air 13" Core i5, 8GB memory, 128GB storage for $700. MacBook Air 13" Core i5, 8GB memory, 256GB storage for $900. MacBook Air 13" Core i7, 8GB memory, 512GB storage for $1250.$700
- 4.(4 days ago)If you plan to travel internationally a few times over the next year, Travel Zoo is offering one year of Priority Pass lounge access for $69. Most of their lounges are in international terminals at airports worldwide. The pass allows one person entry, and includes one guest for the year (after that, it's $27 for guests). Some lounges normally charge $27 to $35 per entry, so this deal gives a year for the cost of two entries.$69
- 5.(4 days ago)This is an invitation-only offer, and only available to select customers that have an American Express Card that earns points. For example, Blue from American Express earns points and has no annual fee. Link your American Express card with Amazon by clicking the Get Started button on the right. Press Click to activate on this page to find out if you are eligible for this promotion. If you are eligible, it will say the promotion is "active." If you have previously redeemed a similar promotion from Amazon, it will display red text that includes "unable to activate the promo code." Once activated, add $60 or more of eligible products sold & shipped by Amazon to your cart. Under "Choose a Payment Method", select your American Express Card then click pay with Membership Rewards points. You can apply any amount of points toward the order, for example, $1 worth of AmEx points and the rest paid for by your credit card. Or, pay for the entire order with points. A $30 discount should apply to your order. Be sure you see the discount before submitting your order. This is a great deal if your account is eligible.
Only items "sold and shipped by Amazon.com" are eligible, regardless of items being Prime eligible. If you see no discount on checkout, check each products' pages, look under the price for Amazon being the seller of the item.
If you have previously redeemed a similar promotion between Amazon and American Express over the last year, you will not be eligible for this deal again.$30
- 6.(5 days ago)Panasonic On-Ear Headphone with Microphone for $10 in choice of color. Shipping is free.
The reviews are fair/poor, and perhaps a good deal for "disposable" headphones to bring on a trip or give to a kid.$10
- 7.(6 days ago)Add an Amazon Fire TV Stick to your cart for $30. Add a Staples $10 eGift Card to your cart. Start the checkout, log in, click "Add coupon" and apply code 17981 to get $10 off. Purchase price is $30. Free shipping may apply for most customers, otherwise in-store pickup is available. Be sure the $10 discount is applied before completing the checkout.$30
- 8.(6 days ago)Home Depot is running a sale on tools all week. Deals include: DeWalt 30-Piece Drill Bit Set for $10 4-Volt Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver for $13 Utility Work Light, 500 Lumen for $13 Here is a tip. If you are looking for deals on something specific: Use the search box at the top of HomeDepot.com to search for something, like a cordless drill. On the left side, locate the Price section. You may have to scroll down to find it. Click a green "Special Values" option within the Price section. You have have to click "See All" first, then scroll down to find it. That will show items on sale.$10
- 9.(6 days ago)Belkin Light Switch for $25 with free shipping. Normally about $40.
Works on Wifi home networks, and can be controlled by an Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart speaker. For example, use your voice to say, "turn off the bedroom light" or "turn on all the lights."
To install, hire a skilled electrician or learn from YouTube.$25
- 10.(6 days ago)$50
- 11.(6 days ago)Tool organizer for keeping drill bits, screws, nails, and other tool supplies for $12. Some of the compartments are adjustable, and has a see-through plastic lid. Similar tool-organizers sell for about $20.$12
- 12.(6 days ago)The Amazon Fire TV Stick is on sale for $30. Plugs into a TV's HDMI port, and streams Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Music, Hulu, HBO Now, Sling TV, and others.
Note that Amazon and Google do not play nice with each other. If you want to run streaming video owned by Google, such as YouTube and YouTube TV, consider a $35 Google Chromecast or a $40 Roku. A Chromecast works directly from more apps with a "Cast" button that appears. A Roku has the most flexibility, supporting both Amazon and Google apps.
We chose Chromecast over Amazon and Roku for its performance. Videos load faster than Roku, and quality seems better. It also works great with the YouTube TV app, which we chose over Playstation Vue, DirecTV Now, Hulu TV, and Sling TV.
However the Amazon Fire Stick does have voice-operation built-in, a nice feature. To get voice-control that with a Google Chromecast, we had to buy a Google Home.
One more thing to note, Net Neutrality rules expire today in the US, allowing service providers like AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast to block and slow access to services that compete with their interests, like video streaming services. Changes will be slow for them to implement, but how people access digital content will eventually be determined by contracts with the cable companies, versus the Net Neutrality way of consumers paying for sufficient bandwidth/speed to access the Internet. The new normal means websites and streaming services could be slowed or blocked from homes, explicitly allowing cable monopolies to prioritize content that pays them. This sounds confusing, but think of it like your post office slowing or refusing to deliver mail from certain businesses even though they paid the same postage as another. Unlike FedEx, UPS, or any courier service who can compete with the post office, there is no alternative Internet access for most homes in the US. Since there's no competition for the majority of Americans, people who see their video streaming services degrade will have less freedom of choice. We fear that less competition will lead to higher prices and worse service for consumers accessing video streaming services.$30
- 13.(1 week ago)(expired)
Amazon posted a sale on the latest model 8-quart Instant Pot DUO Pressure Cooker at $100. Normally at least $130.
This is not the cheapest pressure cooker on the market, and other recent deals sold the 3 and 6-quart versions for $60 and $70. At 8-quarts, this is the largest model and designed for cooking large meals.
We purchased an older model Instant Pot on Black Friday in 2015 and it has since transformed our cooking. We make soup, rice, beans, and potatoes in less than half the time it would normally take.
For more information cooking with a pressure cooker, check out this New York Times article.$100
- 14.(1 week ago)(expired)
Best Buy stores are running a sale with deals that include: Lenovo 11.6" Touchscreen Laptop for $180. Runs Windows 10, and has an Intel Celeron N3350 processor, 2GB memory, 64GB storage, 11.6-inch touchscreen with 1366x768 (720p) display, and weights 3 pounds. Toshiba 55-inch 1080p TV for $280. Sharp 65-inch 4K 2160p HDR TV with Roku for $600. Yamaha RX-V483 5.1-Channel A/V Receiver for $280. Supports 4k passthrough, extracting the surroundsound audio from the HDMI connection in between your source and TV. Brother MFC-J475DW Color Inkjet Printer/Scanner for $40. Positive reviews on BestBuy.com, but one reviewer on Amazon was disappointed by its ink consumption.$180
- 15.(1 week ago)(expired)
Through tonight, Rakuten is offering the TCL 55C807 55-inch 4K 2160p TV with HDR & Roku for $400 when applying code EE80 in the cart. Click the coupon under the $480 price to see the details. Normally sells for $500.
Compare its value with the TCL 55S405 model which sells for $380 at Best Buy, Newegg, PC Richard, and Amazon (some stores may not charge sales tax for you). The only significant difference between the cheaper 55S405 and the 55C807 is a slightly better display capable of Dolby Vision HDR, versus just regular HDR10. We love our 55S405, and feel the HDR alone was a huge upgrade over a standard 1080p display, regardless of playing video that is 4K, 1080p, or 720p.$500
- 16.(1 week ago)
- 17.(1 week ago)If you have a digital camera that uses SD cards, it's a good idea to have a SD card reader handy.
We have used this tiny IOGear USB Memory Card Reader/Writer for 7 years. It reads our SD cards and our MicroSD cards, each up to 128GB. The cap went missing on day one, but
For a similar deal, Best Buy is selling a All-in-One Memory Card Reader for $10 today with in-store pickup, and reads Compact Flash, Memorystick (MS Pro Duo), as well as SD & MicroSD cards.
SLR and handheld cameras still provide affordable photographs at better quality than smartphones, through most people will prefer the convenience of their phone's camera.$6.43
- 18.(1 week ago)(expired)
Today, Amazon is selling a Black & Decker cordless rechargeable screwdriver with 2 screwdriver bits for $12 (normally about $20).
Also, a Black & Decker cordless rechargeable drill/driver for $40 (normally about $50).$12
- 19.(2 weeks ago)(expired)
Expires at 7pm Pacific (10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain). Code PICKDADSGIFT requires a $50 purchase to get 20% off, and is capped at a maximum of $100 off.
PayPal account is required to get the deal: Add item(s) to your cart, or just press the "Buy Now" button on one item priced at least $50. Choose "PayPal" as the payment method and do not confirm your order yet. PayPal works with major credit cards. Scroll to the bottom, and enter code PICKDADSGIFT to get 20% off. Confirm the discount appears before confirming your order. Examples of deals: 2-Pack of Google Home Mini Smartspeakers for $47 with code PICKDADSGIFT?. Choose one of the colors for $58, and the price changes to $46.40 after coupon. That comes out to $23.20 each. Normally sells for $39 each. 300-Pack of USPS Forever Stamps for $100 with code PICKDADSGIFT?. Postage stamps cost 50? each, so this deal comes out to 33? each. Ray-Ban Polarized Sunglasses for $47 with code PICKDADSGIFT?. Onkyo TX-NR575 A/V Receiver for $176 with code PICKDADSGIFT?. Normally $315. Western Digital 4TB Portable USB Drive for $76 with code PICKDADSGIFT?. Normally about $95.$50
- 20.(2 weeks ago)Craftsman 5-piece slotted (flat-head) screwdriver set for $3. All 5 screwdrivers in this set have slotted heads (the flat head), and does not include any phillips (or cross-heads). See Wikipedia for a list of screw types. Add one to the cart for $5. View the cart. The price changes to $3 after automatic discount. Choose "free pickup at Ace" (option is to the left of the item name). Pick up your order in a few days. Normally sells for $12.$3
- 21.(2 weeks ago)Dell C1760nw Color Laser Printer for $85. If the price shows $250, try reloading their page a few times, or try clicking here or here.
Has Ethernet and wifi networking capabilities, so all your computers and devices can print.
Replacement ink sells for about $22 per pack of 4 color cartridges, and claim to provide about 1,000 pages with color and 2,000 pages with black. Printing photos will more ink than text.
Here are product reviews.$85
- 22.(2 weeks ago)A good price on their basic model 50-inch, with 1080p resolution and 3 HDMI inputs.
They are also selling a 12-foot HDMI cable for $6.$230
- 23.(2 weeks ago)Portable foldable chairs for camping, backpacking, and outdoor festivals for $40 each. Available in choice of color.$40
- 24.(2 weeks ago)
- 25.(2 weeks ago)Dell Inspiron 11.6-inch laptop computer with 1166x768 display, AMD A6-9220e CPU, 4GB memory, 32GB eMMC (flash) storage, and 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 for $150. Weighs 2.93 pounds and is 0.88 inches thin. The memory is expandable to 8GB, according to the laptop's manual.
- 26.(2 weeks ago)The Oral-B Pros are some of the best quality toothbrushes on the market. Their brush head spins, providing better cleaning between teeth than a vibrating toothbrush.
This model has a bunch of gimmicky features like a smartphone app which provides brush logging and illumination with your choice of 12 colors as you brush. Cheaper options are also available, such as an Oral-B Pro 1000 for less than half the price.$95
- 27.(2 weeks ago)Their USB version is $11 and USB3.0 version is $12. Both are compatible with all USB ports, but the USB3.0 is capable of faster speed.
Amazon also has a sale on other PNY products today.$11
- 28.(2 weeks ago)The US Post Office can send an email photo of mail being delivered to your mailbox. This free service is a convenience for knowing about incoming mail, and if any mail is lost.
To sign up, Enter your zip code to check availability in your area. If available, click "Sign Up". Log in or create a new USPS account with your email address. Click "Informed Delivery", and confirm your mailing address. Check the box to certify the address is yours (you will need to prove it). Click "Enroll in Informed Delivery" Choose the verification method of "online" or "in-person". Most locations require "in-person" verification. If they require an in-person verification to complete the sign-up, Print out the barcode (or view it on your phone). Bring the barcode and ID into your local post office. They will confirm your: Name and photo Mailing address If your driver's license has your mailing address, that should be all they need. If not, bring a copy of a utility bill (electricity, gas, cable TV, trash, water bill, or any bill with your name & address) along with a photo ID. Once your identity is verified, you can get electronic information on mail delivered to your mailbox by Automatically by email each day, or By going to informeddelivery.usps.com with your browser. It may take a few weeks to active this free service.
- 29.(2 weeks ago)Staples is selling a Dell 28-inch (S2817Q) Monitor for $260. Normally sells for about $330 and has 2ms response time and 3840x2160 resolution for crisp-looking display.$260
- 30.(2 weeks ago)Costco membership normally sells for $60, but join through Groupon and get: A free $20 Costco gift card. A coupon for a free 72-pack of AA batteries ($20 value) A coupon for a free 4-pack of disinfecting wipes ($10 value) A coupon for $10 off of packaged fresh meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish). To get the deal: Buy the deal from Groupon.com. Bring the Groupon certificate into a Costco location within the U.S. and activate your Costco membership by October 31. Start shopping at Costco right away. The free gift certificate and coupons will arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks. To be eligible, you must not already be a Costco member, or your Costco membership expired before Feb 1 of this year.
Some perks we like about Costco: In-store prices on bulk items save a lot of money, especially using coupons. Membership works on the Costco store at Google Express, free shipping with a $35+ order. Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on TVs, projectors, computers, and major appliances to 2 years from the date of purchase. For example, laptops and TVs normally have a 1-year manufacturer's warranty, but if you buy them from Costco, they will cover them for 2 years.$20