- 305.(2 weeks ago)Kodak EKTRA 32GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/pr...phone.html$99.99
- 306.(2 weeks ago)$20.95
- 307.(3 weeks ago)Firestone Complete Auto Care.com is offering their *Firestone Complete Auto Care: Lifetime Alignment* on sale for *$119.99* valid w/ this Printable Coupon/Text to Phone. Thanks clayblack14$120
- 308.(3 weeks ago)Verizon wireless offering Galaxy S8 PLUS Tab E for $18 per month. Sorry I don't have much else info since I only glanced this while on my phone, and I'm just doing a quick mental calculating. I'm...$18
- 309.(3 weeks ago)Add cricket refill 40$ + sim starter kit 9.99$ + nokia 3310 54.99$ and get 50$ off on nokia phone.. Total 50.41$ Phone: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/noki...Id=6092438 Cricket Offer:...$51
- 310.EXPIRED Uboxes Dish Cell Divider Kit- Divider and Foam Pouches for Protecting Your Dishes at Amazon.com (EXPIRED) $14.95(3 weeks ago)List Price: $14.95Deal Price: $14.95You Save: $0.00 (0%)Uboxes Divider Pouches Protecting Dishes Expires Jan 14, 2018$14.95
- 311.(3 weeks ago)Get $200 back in a Visa prepaid card if you bring your own phone and port in your number and maintain service for 60 days. Google pixel phones earn $350 if you BYOD. ...$200
- 312.(3 weeks ago)Go to Staples.com/coupons and press "Select to print" under the $1 Staples Multipurpose 5-Ream Case. Print the coupon barcode (or display it on your phone). Walk into a Staples store, and find the 2,500-pack of Staples paper for $31.99. At the register, present your coupon to get $6.99 off, making the purchase price $25 plus tax. The register will print a "Staples Easy Rebate" barcode. Bring that home. Go to StaplesEasyRebates.com and press "In a Store" to start the rebate. Enter the number under the barcode printed by the register. After submission onlne, wait about 3 months to get a Visa Prepaid Card with $24 credit anywhere that accepts Visa. Your Prepaid Visa card expires if not fully used 6 months after you get it.$25
- 313.(3 weeks ago)$10.59
- 314.(3 weeks ago)This deal may expire within the next few days, so we are re-posting it.
To get this deal, you must switch your service from a major US carrier to Sprint, and You are not in a service contract with your existing mobile service provider, and Your phone(s) are fully paid off and not on lease, and Your credit is good, and You get the deal directly from Sprint as described below (not in-store). With the deal, you get: Unlimited data, talk, and text FREE for 1 year. Keep your current phone(s) and phone number(s). No contracts. Up to 5 lines. Data usage over 23GB in a month may be throttled. Hulu is not included free while on the free plan. To get the deal: Call your existing mobile carrier's customer service. Here are some numbers: Verizon Wireless customer service: 800-922-0204 AT&T Wireless customer service: 800-331-0500 T-Mobile customer service: 877-746-0909 Get the following information from your existing carrier: Write down your old account number, and Write down your PIN, and Make sure the phone(s) on your account are "unlocked", and Confirm your account has no active contracts (you can cancel any time). Call 866-782-8777 to sign up with Sprint. Mention the Free Unlimited for a Year promotion. Ask them to create a new Sprint account for you, and run any necessary credit checks. If you are keeping your existing phone(s), skip to step 4. If you decide to buy a new phone instead of bringing your existing phone to Sprint, make sure it's a full price buy (no lease and not connected to any Sprint plan). Make sure the phone is "unlocked" and has never been active on Sprint. For example, if you buy a new iPhone from an Apple store, have them use your old Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T SIM card to activate the phone (do not use a Sprint SIM card to activate the phone). The Apple Store can give you a Sprint SIM card to take with you, but do not put the SIM card in the phone. Get Sprint SIM cards for your phone(s). This can be done by doing 1 of these: When talking to the Sprint sales rep, they can mail cards to you for $10. At an Apple store: Many Apple stores will give Sprint SIM cards to you at no cost, just by asking. At a Sprint store: Ask for Sprint SIM cards from your local Sprint store. They may charge a fee. Be sure they do not activate the SIM card, and it comes still attached to its packaging. Transfer your existing phone number(s) and phone(s) to Sprint by calling 866-782-8777. This will activate the plan. Remember, each phone number must be transferred from another major wireless provider in the US (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc). You cannot sign up new phone numbers on your free plan. Mark your calendar for January, 2019. Sprint will switch your plan to full price ($60/mo for the first line, $40/mo for the second, and $30/mo each additional line). Re-negotiate or change plans then. For the next year, your actual monthly bill will be free plus government taxes, which can come to about $3 or $5 per month per line. Two lines, for example, would cost about $6 to $10 per month after taxes & fees, far less than Verizon's price of $130/mo plus taxes for 2 lines.
This deal may expire soon, so consider activating the service as soon as you can (before December 31).
After 4 months, you can purchase or lease a new phone and remain on the 1-year free plan. Call Sprint customer service to confirm this.
When your free Sprint service is active, do not: Within the first 4 months, do not cancel any phones on your account. If you switch phones or cancel service within 4 months, you will lose the remainder of your 1-year free service. Do not apply any upgrades to your account, as it may ruin your free status for the year. Do not buy phones from a Sprint store which could mess up your free plan. Optional phone insurance can be purchased through Sprint customer service or AppleCare.
For reference, here is a copy of the promotion that will arrive if you order SIM cards directly from Sprint.$10
- 315.(3 weeks ago)This phone has been professionally restored to [his phone has been professionally restored to]working order by a carrier-approved vendor. It has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet...$197.97
- 316.(3 weeks ago)ifixit has dropped the price on iphone battery kits in response to apple's price drop. The deal here is that the older 5 series phone kits (4s too) are included, which are excluded in apple's $29...$24.99
- 318.(3 weeks ago)According to a statement by Apple, the price of an out-of-warranty iPhone battery replacement will be $29 instead of $79. The price drop will occur in late January, and available for anyone with an iPhone 6 or later. We will let our visitors know when this happens.
Apple is doing this pricedrop as part of an apology for slowing down iPhones with old batteries meant prevent abrupt shutdowns, but instead caused many people's phones to perform slowly all the time.
Looking past the frustration of being the owner of an old iPhone, a new replacement battery for $29 is actually a great deal worth doing. Here's why: Every phone's battery will hold significantly less charge after 2 years, regardless of software on the phone. This hardware issue is found in all phones, regardless of maker. It's just how Lithium Ion batteries work. So, buying a new battery for $29 could extend the life of your old phone by about 2 years. If your iPhone 6 (or newer) is in good physical condition, a replacement battery for $29 could be a better investment than buying a new phone within 2 years.$29
- 319.(3 weeks ago)
Imagine: you're having a party. People are dancing. Drinks are shaking. What don't you need? That's right, you don't need wires going everywhere and you don't need a turntable that will skip. What you DO need is a little speaker that can play all the tunes you've got on your phone, and the phone of all the strangers who snuck in just to get free booze. Which we've got right here. No, not the booze.Speaker Features: Waterproof, USB Chargeable Operating Compatibility: Android, Apple iOS Wired Connectivity: USB Includes: USB Cable Battery required, included: 1 lithium ion non-universal 12 x 4 x 3.7 inches;1.95lbs
In the Box (Brown Box):(1) UE MEGABOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Lava Red (1) Charging Cable (1) Power Adapter
- 320.(3 weeks ago)Posting from phone so apologies if the link isna t clickable. Herea s the Brickseek link: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inv...=860521932 Sku is 860521932 Was thinking of the 49a LG for the...$249
- 326.(3 weeks ago)Pixels are kind of like Legos. On their own, they're not that impressive. But stick a whole bunch of them together and you've got a beautiful picture. Or a rocket ship. (That's where pixels and Legos differ.) These Google Pixel Smartphones are also a little like Legos. On their own, they aren't much to look at. But when you connect a whole bunch of them together over a wireless network, it's a whole different story. You still can't use them to make a rocket ship, though. Sorry. Specifications: Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the latest Android OS Guaranteed OS Updates through 2019 Guaranteed Security Updates through 2020 Display: Your Choice:
5.0" AMOLED Full HD (1920x1080) 441ppi display
5.5" AMOLED QHD (2560 x 1440) 534ppi display Cinematic widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio Corning? Gorilla? Glass 4 for durability Fingerprint- and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating Cameras:
12.3 MP camera produces exceptional image clarity
f/2.0 with 1.55?m large pixels for clear low light pictures
Fast autofocus in any light condition with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and Laser Detection Autofocus (LDAF)
4K (30 fps) video capture to bring cinematic film quality to videos
Capture every detail with HD 240 fps (8x) and Full HD 120 fps (4x) slow motion video
Natural, broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual-LED flash
Front CameraProcessor: Fast, powerful, energy-efficient Qualcomm? Snapdragon? 821
8 MP camera produces exceptional image clarity
Light-sensitive 1.4 ?m pixels for clearer photos in low light
Bright photos and sharp focus with f/2.4 aperture
Crisp filming through Full HD video capture (30fps)
2.15Ghz + 1.6Ghz, 64Bit Quad-Core processor
Rich graphics with an Adreno? 530 GPU Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 for seamless multitasking Internal Storage: 32GB or 128GB Media: Crisp sound quality with single bottom-firing speaker
Adaptive audio amplifier to maximize speaker performance and durability
3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise cancellation Battery: 5.0": 2,770 mAh battery
5.5": 3,450 mAh battery Wireless & Location: 4G LTE with 3x Carrier aggregation for fast download speeds
Quick connectivity and multi-device use with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
Mobile payments and seamless data sharing through NFC
Location tracking by satellite with GPS and GLONASS
Digital compass for superior navigation Network:
Pixel is an unlocked phone and works on major carrier networks. In the US, Pixel is compatible with all GSM-based networks and two CDMA-based networks: Verizon and Sprint.
World-wide network/carrier compatibility with:
GSM: Quad-band GSM
UMTS/WCDMA: B 1/2/4/5/8
FDD LTE: B 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/20/25/26/28/29/30Sensors: Pixel Imprint, a fast fingerprint sensor
TDD LTE: B 41
LTE 2xCA: B2+B2, B2+B4, B2+B5, B2+B12, B2+B13, B2+B17, B2+B29, B2+B30, B4+B4, B4+B5, B4+B7, B4+B12, B4+B13, B4+B17, B4+B29, B4+B30, B5+B30, B7+B7, B12+B30, B25+B25, B29+B30, B41+B41
LTE 3xCA: B2+B2+B12, B2+B2+B13, B2+B4+B4, B2+B4+B5, B2+B4+B12, B2+B4+B13, B2+B4+B29, B2+B5+B30, B2+B12+B30, B2+B29+B30, B4+B4+B12, B4+B4+B13, B4+B5+B30, B4+ B7+ B12, B4+B12+B30, B4+B29+B30, B41+B41+B41
Proximity sensor/Ambient Light Sensor
Android Sensor Hub Ports: Reversible single USB-C (USB 3.0
Nano SIM Slot (SIM card not included)
Standard 3.5mm audio jack Materials: Durable anodized aluminium
Corning? Gorilla? Glass 4 for durability Other:
RGB LED notification light for optional alertsDimensions: 5.0": 5.66" x 2.74" x 0.34"
Hearing Aid Compatibility rating: M4/T4 HAC
5.5": 6.09" x 2.98" x 0.34" Weight: 5.0": 5.04 oz
In The Box:Google Pixel or Pixel XL Unlocked Smartphone, Verizon & GSM Compatible, Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core, 32GB or 128GB Internal Storage, Android 7.1.1 Nougat - (Your Choice: Color & Screen Size) AC adapter USB Type-C Cable
- 327.(3 weeks ago)"Back, back, back it up! Back, back, back it up!" And by that we mean "Protect your computer from power outages and surges with this battery back up of this device". Also when we told you that we wanted you to "shake it off" we were referring to any doubts you had about your need for a battery backup system. It's not like we're just sitting here yelling pop lyrics at people. We have a business to run!? ? Voltage: Nominal 120V Frequency: 60Hz ? 3Hz Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P Plug Style: Right Angle, 45 Degree Offset Right Cord Length: 6' VA: 1,350 Watts: 810 Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes On Battery Voltage: 120Vac ? 5% On Battery Frequency: 60Hz ? 1% On Battery Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R Outlets - Total: 10 Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected: 5 Outlets - Surge-Only Protected: 5 USB Charge Port - Total 2 Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker Transfer Time: 4ms Runtime at Half Load (min): 10 Runtime at Full Load (min): 2 Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Size: 12V/7AH Battery Quantity: 2 User Replaceable: Yes Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours Surge Suppression: 1,500 Joules Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45: 1-In, 1-Out (Combo) Coax Protection RG6: 1-In, 1-Out Multifunction LCD Panel: Displays:
AVR In Use
Battery In Use
Silent Mode HID Compliant USB Port: Yes Serial Port: Yes LED Indicators: Power On
Wiring Fault Audible Alarms: On Battery
Overload Software: PowerPanel? Personal Edition Form Factor: Mini-Tower Dimensions - W?H?D (in): 3.9 x 9.7 x 10.2 inches Weight (lbs): 23.0 lbs Operating Temperature: 32 ?F to 104 ?F / 0 ?C to 40 ?C Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% non-condensing Safety: UL1778
FCC DOC Class B Environmental: RoHS Compliant
In the box:?CyberPower CST135XLU-R UPS System PC Battery Backup 1350 VA / 810 W
- 328.(3 weeks ago)$5.32
- 329.(3 weeks ago)https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sams...Id=4894100 I don't know if this is good offer or not as I'm not sure how it works. Can somebody explain what I need to do to get this phone ? Do I need to open...
- 330.(3 weeks ago)eBay sells new Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 6 / 6s / 7 / 7 Plus battery replacements for cheap. Apple charges $79 to replace your batteries.
If you have an issue with your iPhone 6s where the phone is shutting off randomly, Apple may replace your battery for free
With steady hands, you can do this yourself.
Regular Price is $79
- iPhone 5s Battery for $5.95
- iPhone 6 Battery for $7.79
- iPhone 6 Plus Battery for $9.39
- iPhone 6s Battery for $8.99
- iPhone 6s Plus Battery for $9.29
- iPhone 7 Battery for $11.48
- iPhone 7 Plus Battery for $12.19
- Tools for $0.74 Shipped
2. Watch Youtube videos on how to do the repair
- iPhone 5s instructions
- iPhone 6 instructions
- iPhone 6 Plus instructions
- iPhone 6s instructions
- iPhone 6s Plus instructions
- iPhone 7 instructions
- iPhone 7 Plus instructions
3. Work on a clean and well lit table. The screws are very tiny.$6