- 1.(2 weeks ago)Save up to 65% off Auto/Moto Insurance by Comparing Rates
- 2.(2 weeks ago)OMNISMART500Click Here for the Tripp Lite Store Product DescriptionPower problems—including blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise—can damage or destroy PCs and other expensive equipment, wipe out valuable data and files, and degrade component performance. The OMNISMART500's reliable battery backup keeps a basic desktop PC operational for up to 30 minutes during blackouts, and 3 surge suppression-only outlets safeguard accessories not requiring battery support. Advanced automatic voltage regulation (AVR) protects equipment by correcting brownouts and overvoltages to a nominal 120V without using battery power. A USB communication port and included PowerAlert software enable unattended system shutdown and file saves during longer blackouts. For peace of mind, the OMNISMART500 comes with $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage for connected equipment and a 2-year warranty.Tripp Lite OMNISMART500 Tower Line-Interactive UPS w/ USB port500VA/300W of reliable battery backup supports personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics through power failures Advanced line-interactive operation corrects brownouts and overvoltages3 battery-supported 5-15R outlets; 3 surge protection-only outlets480 Joules of surge suppression protects valuable equipment and data USB port and PowerAlert software enable safe unattended shutdown Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate UPS statusCompact tower housing offers versatile installation options $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance; 2-year warranty
Our price: $164.99?Buy it now for $164.99 (List Price: $271.80) Shipping: FREE Category: UPS (T5709)$200000
- 3.(2 weeks ago)
Rating: 0 Posted By: DizzyT71Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine Subscription
Views: 742 Replies: 2
DiscountMags hasKiplinger?s Personal Finance 1-Yr. Subscriptionfor $12.00 - $6.01=$5.99withfree shipping. You can also get a 2-Year Subscription for $11.98 or a 3-Year Subscription for $17.97.
Published twelve times per year, Kiplinger?s provides readers with the information they need to make smart decisions about their money. Each issue includes intelligent reporting on investments, taxes, insurance, paying for college, planning for retirement, home ownership, and major purchases.
Note:DiscountMags does not charge any hidden fees nor do they auto renew unless you opt in. You can also get100% money-back when you cancel within 6 months of ordering. You'll berefundedfor undelivered issues.$5.99
- 4.(2 weeks ago)Simultaneously scan both sides of a driver's license, identity or insurance card in one pass with the Ambir DS687 Duplex A6 ID card scanner. Featuring a 1.5 mm wide paper path, the DS687 adeptly handles even the most challenging scan jobs, including embossed characters. Ideal for capturing ID data at healthcare facility admissions, hospitality registration, point of sale environments and financial institutions or anywhere customers and clients need to provide identity data.
Our price: $298.82?Buy it now for $298.82 (List Price: $329.95) Shipping: $11.08 Category: Accessories (T6397)$298.82
- 5.(3 weeks ago)LightintheBox [lightinthebox.com] has the *XiaomiA MIJIA Smart IP Camera 1080P with Full HD Motion Detection* for $34.99 with code* AFTCDa *(apply at checkout) *Choose no shipping insurance & free...$34.99
- 6.(3 weeks ago)I hope you're enjoying your responsible adult life, Mr. "My apartment is clean even when people aren't coming over." And I hope you're having a great time with your stable job and your bill paying and your car insurance, Mr. "I don't wear dirty clothes that I found lying on the floor of my bathroom." Yeah. I hope you're real happy with yourself.
In the box:(1) Men's Slim Fit Chino Pants
- 7.(3 weeks ago)Astrological Sign: Libra, ScorpioMeaning: Opal is associated with guidance, luck, honor, potency, visions, dreams and mind power.The Chinese believe that Opal will bring tremendous luck and abundance to those people who's lucky gem stone is Opal. It is a strange and highly mystical gem stone with strong occult powers.Healing properties of Opal: Awakens and helps understanding of psychic intuition and mysticism. Encourages living authentically in feeling and action, with faithfulness and loyalty. Helpful for eyesight and during childbirth.Sources of Opal: Southern Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Czechoslovakia and Nevada.Interesting Facts: Legends refer to Opal as "The Invisibility Stone." It is also used to receive advice from the spirits through dreams. When seeking a peaceful sleep it has been suggested to place an Opal under your pillow. Opals can change their colors from dark to bright according to the mood of the possessor or to give a message to the holder.This beautiful item is brand new and comes with complimentary gift packaging appropriately selected to match the item you purchased. The packaging ranges from dainty foam insert packaging to luxurious leather insert cherry wood boxes. Every order is fully insured regardless of value. This insurance protects you against damage or the loss of your item while in transit. The Shipping and Handling fees include the insurance so there is no need to pay separately for insurance.
Our price: $31.99?Buy it now for $31.99 (List Price: $128.00) Shipping: FREE Category: Rings (T2)$31.99
- 8.(3 weeks ago)LightintheBox [lightinthebox.com] has the *Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers Earphones in Golden Only *for $13.99 with code HYBRIDHYa *select no shipping insurance to receive free shipping Previously...$13.99
- 9.(4 weeks ago)If you have not noticed already, today is April Fools Day. Google Maps turns roads into a Pac-Man game. If you have an Apple device (iPad or iPhone), ask Siri "what are you doing today" to get jokes directly on your device.
Many companies post fake ads, including these: Google Gnome. The latest smart home device for the yard. Here is the website. Lexus Lane Valet makes the highway safer for everyone. The Zappos.com Secure Box. Prevent package theft. Logitech Human Trackball. Scroll, click, and drag with your body. Brewbr: Samuel Adams ride sharing service Jim Beam's Jim Beans. Honda Horn Emojis. Brilliant idea. T-Mobile ONEsie. Unlimited coverage to fit any body. Grubhub's Delivery-X. Food delivery, X-Games style. GlassesUSA invisible glasses Burger King's Whopper Toothpaste Quilted Northern uSit personal tracker USA Swim Team's Eau de Chl rine fragrance Bob Evans Restaurants' Beauty Products KFC's The Bucket. Voice-activated delivery and smart dining device. Canoeber. Ride-sharing canoe paddling service. Virgin Trains new ticket system LifeStorage's She Sheds FreshDirect's Pitless Avocados Buffalo Wild Winds Rally Beard Sauce Man Crates. You can hand-deliver your online order to someone. Progressive Insurance: Red Planet Protection. ThinkGeek always has creative (fake) product listings worth buying: Swim Desk for $2,000. Instead of a standing desk, get a swimming desk! Tentacuddle Wrap for $39.99. Keeps you warm and makes you look like a sea creature. Flavor of the Day Desktop Calendar for $14.99. Savor the date with this lickable page-a-day calendar. Bicycle Horn of Gondor for $29.99. Video. Pets are a big theme this year: Amazon Petlexa. The Amazon Alexa for Pets. Petco's DooDoo Drone 3000 Companion Collection Watches Bloomingdale's Spa for Pampered Pooches Virgin Australia's Canine Crew Tough Mudder's Puppy Mudder Trulia's Pet Score for Real Estate. See how pets ranked property and neighborhoods. Pranks: Teacher pranks students with a fake spelling test Uber, for canoes. Also, if you search Google for "fun facts" today, you will get a random fun fact.$2000
- 10.(4 weeks ago)
Rating: 0 Posted By: amandainwonderlandDiscountMagshasKiplingers Personal Finance 1-Yr. Subscriptionfor $12.00 -our exclusive coupon code"FATWALLET"=$5.99. You can also get a 2-Year Subscription for $11.98 or a 3-Year Subscription for $17.97.
Views: 871 Replies: 1
Published twelve times per year, Kiplingers provides readers with the information they need to make smart decisions about their money. Each issue includes intelligent reporting on investments, taxes, insurance, paying for college, planning for retirement, home ownership, and major purchases.$5.99