- 4.1st Quarter 2018 Chase Freedom 5% Cash Back for Gas, Internet/Cable Phone Services, Chase Pay, Android Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay(2 weeks ago)Chase Freedom Credit Card has some good categories for this 1st quarter of 2018: 5% Cash Back for Gas, Internet/Cable Phone Services, Chase Pay, Android Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay. I was able to use...
- 5.EXPIRED Bestand 3 in 1 Apple iWatch Stand Airpods Charger Dock Phone Desktop Tablet Holder Space Grey at Amazon.com (EXPIRED)(2 weeks ago)Bestand 3 in 1 Apple iWatch Stand Airpods Charger Dock Phone Desktop Tablet Holder Space Grey Expires Jan 14, 2018
- 9.(2 weeks ago)If you bought an iPhone in 2016 or earlier and your phone has been running slow, you can get a fresh new battery for $29 installed. Rarely will any phone maker replace a battery for this cheap.
This works for anyone with an iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, and SE. Owners of iPhone 5 models (and older) are out of luck, unfortunately.
With a fresh new battery, you may not feel the need to upgrade your iPhone for a while. This is because: Your phone will run faster. Up to 100% faster, according to The Washington Post. Your phone will hold a charge for longer, and charge faster. Analysts predict Apple will sell 16 million fewer iPhones by offering the $29 battery replacement alternative.
Here is our suggestion on the best way to get the deal: Call Apple Tech Support at 800-694-7466 and request a battery diagnostic and $29 replacement. There's no advantage to having the diagnostic done at a store, and will take more time out of your day. According to TechCrunch, your phone will qualify if its battery tests below 80% of its original capacity. Phones over 15 months old should be this way. The rep will schedule a date/time for your battery to be available for install at an Apple Store (probably a 2 week backorder due to high demand). Be sure to backup your phone using iTunes on a computer or iCloud, before having the work done at the Apple Store. If Apple breaks your phone and replaces the equipment at no charge, you will need that backup to preserve your contacts, photos, apps, and settings. Apple says this $29 battery replacement program will last through December, according to MacWorld. So if your iPhone 6 or newer works fine now, know that you may have the $29 new battery anytime this year.$29
- 10.(3 weeks ago)ifixit has dropped the price on iphone battery kits in response to apple's price drop. The deal here is that the older 5 series phone kits (4s too) are included, which are excluded in apple's $29...$24.99
- 11.(4 weeks ago)According to a statement by Apple, the price of an out-of-warranty iPhone battery replacement will be $29 instead of $79. The price drop will occur in late January, and available for anyone with an iPhone 6 or later. We will let our visitors know when this happens.
Apple is doing this pricedrop as part of an apology for slowing down iPhones with old batteries meant prevent abrupt shutdowns, but instead caused many people's phones to perform slowly all the time.
Looking past the frustration of being the owner of an old iPhone, a new replacement battery for $29 is actually a great deal worth doing. Here's why: Every phone's battery will hold significantly less charge after 2 years, regardless of software on the phone. This hardware issue is found in all phones, regardless of maker. It's just how Lithium Ion batteries work. So, buying a new battery for $29 could extend the life of your old phone by about 2 years. If your iPhone 6 (or newer) is in good physical condition, a replacement battery for $29 could be a better investment than buying a new phone within 2 years.$29
- 12.(4 weeks ago)Managed to get this today I will post how ita s done below. The B.B. employee just doesna t check hand them your phone and they will PM, to Apple.com #1. Go get the 1TB Gdrive Which is USB-C at...$89.99